CDZ Muhammad didn't exist.

Numerous living descendents of Mohammed. No living descendents of Jesus. Things that make you go hmm.

yes-----the claim to heve been descended from muhummad is very important in Islamic politics----so lots of people so claim. There is no genetic evidence that any of those claims are true. There IS genetic evidence that ---persons descended from the brother of Moses----to wit
Aahron ----are ----based on a common Y chromosome--------at least those who so claim are, indeed ----descended from a specific person-. Genetic evidence of Islamic claims ---do not exist

Numerous living descendents of Mohammed. No living descendents of Jesus. Things that make you go hmm.

yes-----the claim to heve been descended from muhummad is very important in Islamic politics----so lots of people so claim. There is no genetic evidence that any of those claims are true. There IS genetic evidence that ---persons descended from the brother of Moses----to wit
Aahron ----are ----based on a common Y chromosome--------at least those who so claim are, indeed ----descended from a specific person-. Genetic evidence of Islamic claims ---do not exist

Queen Elizabeth is a descendent of Mohammed. Hardly Islamic politics.

The christian bible wasn't written until long after the death of "Jesus" and the christian god didn't exist at all, but that doesn't stop people from believing in him/her/it.

Interesting - except for that aquiline nose, your graphic resembles what we now know the real Jesus looked like - IF he actually existed.

I don't think it matters if any of the many gods actually existed because faith is based on ... well, FAITH. There is no place for facts in religious beliefs.

I believe the New Testament was written about thirty years after Christ was crucified.

I thought those stop-the-Islamicisation-of-America types believed Mohammed was real, because people who aren't real can't be terrorists or pedophiles.
Islam has become the worst religion in the mind of many Americans. Muhammad - the enemy №1. Why did it happen? it is really a stupid question.
Why Muhammad is the enemy №1? Why not Allah?

Maybe because the majority of the US worship Allah but call it God?

silly answer, delta -----I grew up in the USA-----
I am "old" I grew up in a largely Christian town
but knew myself to be a jew----sorta. I did not hear the word "allah" or read it----until I was about 20 years old.

Several ancient non-muslim writers during the time of Muhammad speak of him being the king of Arabia.

Also, there are archived historical documents sent by Muhammad to various Kings in other lands inviting them to accept Islam.

Genealogy is extremely important in the Middle East and people can list their ancestors for many generations.

Whereas, in the west most people can't tell you the name of their great grandparents. ..... :cool:

Several ancient non-muslim writers during the time of Muhammad speak of him being the king of Arabia.

Also, there are archived historical documents sent by Muhammad to various Kings in other lands inviting them to accept Islam.

Genealogy is extremely important in the Middle East and people can list their ancestors for many generations.

Whereas, in the west most people can't tell you the name of their great grandparents. ..... :cool:

there are no such documents in existence --------muhummad was completely illiterate. The murderer Saddam
HUSSEIN even claimed that HE was descended from muhummad------it's a sickness

There may have been someone calling himself a prophet named Muhummad but I suspect he did it for personal gain

One of mine's Pat Garret. Supposedly shot Billy the Kid.

My brother's wife is supposed to be related to George Orwell.

No pressure to make something of my life. :)

Tens of millions have been able to trace their ancestry to Mohammed. None can do so for Jesus. Applying Occam's Razor (all things being equal, simplest explanations tend to be the correct ones) what's this tell us but Mohammed existed. Jesus didn't.

I believe that muhummad existed -----I believe that Pol Pot existed and that Stalin existed

I believe that muhummad existed -----I believe that Pol Pot existed and that Stalin existed
Tens of millions have been able to trace their ancestry to Mohammed. None can do so for Jesus. Applying Occam's Razor (all things being equal, simplest explanations tend to be the correct ones) what's this tell us but Mohammed existed. Jesus didn't.
I still don't understand why is it so obvious that he existed

How do they know that the common ancestor was actually Mohammed?

How do they know that the common ancestor was actually Mohammed?
If Jesus had no children, then no one would be able to trace their ancestry to him.

I have a brother that has children. I have none. A thousand years from now there may be people able to trace their ancestry back to my brother but not to me because of that fact. Will that mean that I never existed?

Forum List

Back