CDZ Muhammad didn't exist.

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
it is widely accepted by billions of people on planet Earth that the Prophet Muhammad did in fact exist. However one person dares to be above the masses. This man is Robert Spencer, a New York Times best-selling author and founder of Stop Islamization of America. In his book "Did Muhammad Exist?", Spencer argues this statement provoking millions of muslims to hate him.

• The earliest biographical material about Muhammad dates from at least 125 years after his reported death.
  • 6 decades passed before anyone even mentioned Muhammad, the Qur’an, or Islam.
What is your point of view about his "supposition"?
the-prophet-muhammad.jpg

The christian bible wasn't written until long after the death of "Jesus" and the christian god didn't exist at all, but that doesn't stop people from believing in him/her/it.

Interesting - except for that aquiline nose, your graphic resembles what we now know the real Jesus looked like - IF he actually existed.

I don't think it matters if any of the many gods actually existed because faith is based on ... well, FAITH. There is no place for facts in religious beliefs.

it is widely accepted by billions of people on planet Earth that the Prophet Muhammad did in fact exist. However one person dares to be above the masses. This man is Robert Spencer, a New York Times best-selling author and founder of Stop Islamization of America. In his book "Did Muhammad Exist?", Spencer argues this statement provoking millions of muslims to hate him.

• The earliest biographical material about Muhammad dates from at least 125 years after his reported death.
the-prophet-muhammad.jpg
Same goes for Jesus. No difference.

Yes, the "Historical Jesus" controversy is HUGE, they have whole forums and violent quarrels. A relative of mine is into that. It's basically like the nonsense "controversy" over who wrote Shakespeare's plays, a sort of endless questioning of whether things exist and how do we know what we know.

Some quasi-historical personages are truly questionable: King Arthur may well have been real. Or not. Evidence is pretty much equal. What about Buddha? Hard to say.

Someday people will question whether Hitler was real, I suppose.

I'm not sure it matters. Whether they ever lived or not, they are all plenty real now.

Yes, the "Historical Jesus" controversy is HUGE, they have whole forums and violent quarrels. A relative of mine is into that. It's basically like the nonsense "controversy" over who wrote Shakespeare's plays, a sort of endless questioning of whether things exist and how do we know what we know.

Some quasi-historical personages are truly questionable: King Arthur may well have been real. Or not. Evidence is pretty much equal. What about Buddha? Hard to say.

I'm not sure it matters. Whether they ever lived or not, they are all plenty real now.

Homer might not have ever existed. Humans were making up stories long before Moses.

Homer might not have ever existed. Humans were making up stories long before Moses.

so who wrote the Odyssey? someone wrote it and we call the author
Homer---unless you want to believe that Zeus wrote it

I think a man name homer told these stories or came up with them but other people years later wrote them.

I think a man name homer told these stories or came up with them but other people years later wrote them.

you have no basis for your fantasy

you have no basis for your fantasy
http://www.biography.com/people/homer-9342775

If Muhammad existed or not, if Jesus existed or not... People send to hell everything they tried for.

the-prophet-muhammad.jpg

Funny how the King of Jordan's an accepted descendent of someone who didn't exist.

French expert links UK royal baby to Muhammad - The Local

" Even before the birth of the new British royal baby to Prince William and his wife Kate, genealogists are looking into its family tree, and are coming up with many surprises.

The family tree of the baby's father Prince William, who is second in line to the throne, is strongly tied to the European Gotha line.

Through its grandmother Diana, the royal baby will have a link with the families of Winston Churchill and Lord Marlborough, who inspired a popular French folk song.

On the side of celebrities, there are links to the American actress Ellen DeGeneres and the British film director Guy Ritchie, the former husband of Madonna.

But the most astonishing discovery is a little-known ascendancy of one of its distant ascendants, the queen of France, Marie de' Medici, descendant of Alphonse VI of Castillia, who died in 1109.

His fourth wife Zaida, who was an Islamic princess converted to Roman Catholicism, had as an ancestor, according to Beaucarnot, "a king of Seville considered a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed"."

Queen Elizabeth II Descended from the Prophet Muhammad

"As odd this may sound, it is the truth. The British Royal family has Arab Muslim descendants (maybe some other ethnic groups too) but what is so interesting is that Queen Elizabeth II is believed to have descended from the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).

United Press International
October 10, 1986
MOSLEMS IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE

Mixed in with Queen Elizabeth’s blue blood is the blood of the Moslem prophet Mohammed, according to Burke’s Peerage, the genealogical guide to royalty. The relation came out when Harold B. Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burke’s, wrote Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher to ask for better security for the royal family. ”The royal family’s direct descent from the prophet Mohammed cannot be relied upon to protect the royal family forever from Moslem terrorists,” he said. Probably realizing the connection would be a surprise to many, he added, ”It is little known by the British people that the blood of Mohammed flows in the veins of the queen. However, all Moslem religious leaders are proud of this fact.”"

the-prophet-muhammad.jpg
I thought those stop-the-Islamicisation-of-America types believed Mohammed was real, because people who aren't real can't be terrorists or pedophiles.
Islam has become the worst religion in the mind of many Americans. Muhammad - the enemy №1. Why did it happen? it is really a stupid question.

I thought those stop-the-Islamicisation-of-America types believed Mohammed was real, because people who aren't real can't be terrorists or pedophiles.
Islam has become the worst religion in the mind of many Americans. Muhammad - the enemy №1. Why did it happen? it is really a stupid question.
Why Muhammad is the enemy №1? Why not Allah?

the-prophet-muhammad.jpg

History tends to repeat itself. Islam now is what Judaism was in the 1920s.

History tends to repeat itself. Islam now is what Judaism was in the 1920s.

Judaism had over a billion adherents and was responsible for mass atrocities across the globe as it's adherents attempted to implement the instructions given by its murderous warlord founder to force others to submit to their will?

Why didn't anybody tell me?

Forum List

Back