Mueller's report may be done this March.....Question....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Rosentine's announcement that he is leaving the DOJ may be the preamble to the conclusion of Mueller's report to Justice.......

Prior to last November's elections, the probability was rather high that Trump and his cronies in Congress could have squashed the release of Mueller's findings to the public....but, that probability is now GONE.

Given the new House majority and its subpoena powers, there is NO chance that the report will be shelved.

The question then arises for Trump sycophants: Should Trump and his dozens of lawyers even make a lame and ineffective attempt to abolish transparency and revert to the courts to hide Mueller's findings?

WibXBJu.png

• Banned
Trump cult members cannot address the question posed........So, what are these poor sheep to do??? LOL

Well that means he has nothing on the president.....Mueller and the deep state knows its not working as they had hoped it would...Trump still holds a 48-51% approval rating in polls that matter....they can not cut into his popularity with his voters....enough already Mueller...your new pool certainly must be paid for by now.....so go home and take your circus with you....

Well that means he has nothing on the president.....Mueller and the deep state knows its not working as they had hoped it would...Trump still holds a 48-51% approval rating in polls that matter....they can not cut into his popularity with his voters....enough already Mueller...your new pool certainly must be paid for by now.....so go home and take your circus with you....
Well as long as we have you to tell us what matters .....

Rosentine's announcement that he is leaving the DOJ may be the preamble to the conclusion of Mueller's report to Justice.......

Prior to last November's elections, the probability was rather high that Trump and his cronies in Congress could have squashed the release of Mueller's findings to the public....but, that probability is now GONE.

Given the new House majority and its subpoena powers, there is NO chance that the report will be shelved.

The question then arises for Trump sycophants: Should Trump and his dozens of lawyers even make a lame and ineffective attempt to abolish transparency and revert to the courts to hide Mueller's findings?
It's pretty clear to me that the DOJ will refuse to release the document, and Trump will attempt to assert executive priviledge against both the media and House Subpoeanas (and Senator Barr is going to be under pressure to ok them as well)

White House counsel hires 17 new lawyers to prepare defense of Trump's executive privilege

Well as long as we have you to tell us what matters .....
Someone must....and I will continue until you anti Trump folks wake up and see he is on your side....he is on the side of the American people whether you are able to appreciate it or not....

Nixon tried it and it didn’t work

Expect Trump to use every trick in the book to block the findings from becoming public. The House is in the hands of Democrats, but Trump has stocked the courts with like minded conservatives

It's pretty clear to me that the DOJ will refuse to release the document, and Trump will attempt to assert executive priviledge against both the media and House Subpoeanas (and Senator Barr is going to be under pressure to ok them as well)

White House counsel hires 17 new lawyers to prepare defense of Trump's executive privilege
I don't see how DOJ can refuse to release the report. How many millions down the drain, then? What does this even mean? Sounds crazy to me that anyone would think the report will not be released.

When folks act like they have something to hide, then typically THEY DO have something to hide.

This fits Trump to a T.

This all reminds me of the guy that killed his entire family, tells everyone someone else did it, all while he is busy hiring every lawyer within 30 square miles.

Yep; Trump is so innocent. :21:

I don't see how DOJ can refuse to release the report. How many millions down the drain, then? What does this even mean? Sounds crazy to me that anyone would think the report will not be released.
I expect the DOJ will allow redacted portions of the report to be released. The media will sue under the 1st Amend. the House will subpoena.

the WH will assert executive privilege. Any information going to advice the potus gets in formulating and carrying out policy can be withheld. Ironically, that probably doesn't include Trump's finances or private business dealings. Any evidence of crimes is also not privileged. And that's why there's this sound and fury of "a sitting potus can't be indicted."

However, he can be sued for sexual harassment predating his election, apparently,

t's pretty clear to me that the DOJ will refuse to release the document, and Trump will attempt to assert executive priviledge against both the media and House Subpoeanas (and Senator Barr is going to be under pressure to ok them as well)

I agree.....HOWEVER, the attempt at a cover-up (as Nixon found out) may prove WORSE in an upcoming campaign than the exposure.......One way or another, the report WILL see the light of day.........Can't wait......lol

Forum List

Back