Illegals are more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be - CORTEZ

"Illegals" don't scare me, I live in a violent dysfunctional society with americans.

Her rants crack me up. First of all her voice sounds like a rabid Pomeranian and then her arguments sound like she is a grade schooler.

What a loon.

Last edited:
[
I’ll take an illegal who risked everything to come here and become part of America than a Trump sheep who’s only effort they made to be American was to pop out of the right vagina anyday
I thought it was illegals who came here to pop their spawn out of their vaginas so they could become Americans.

[
I’ll take an illegal who risked everything to come here and become part of America than a Trump sheep who’s only effort they made to be American was to pop out of the right vagina anyday
I thought it was illegals who came here to pop their spawn out of their vaginas so they could become Americans.
They do. We get the new hospital bills at least once a day for this.

And of course everyone that isn't newly indoctrinated are racist. How come progs don't tire of this BS, and how are they elected?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Illegal Immigrants Act More American Than Citizens Trying To Keep Them Out

As you can see Cortez isn't the only dumb fuck.

And of course everyone that isn't newly indoctrinated are racist. How come progs don't tire of this BS, and how are they elected?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Illegal Immigrants Act More American Than Citizens Trying To Keep Them Out

Well, ..., he black and a fag.

[
And the mother risked their life for it. Yours just happened to pop out of the right vagina.

^ thought Mexico would pay for a wall

[
And the mother risked their life for it. Yours just happened to pop out of the right vagina.
Mine popped out of a Czech. So he's CZ (EU) and US. I didn't even have to go anywhere illegally.

^ thought Mexico would pay for a wall

You don't think, that's the problem. Diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the brain.

Forum List

Back