Mueller's report may be done this March.....Question....

ou stay the silly little spoiled child having your temper tantrum. Love that you are useless. Hang in there with that hope. What will you be hanging on to in 2022? Maybe Muellers report coming out?

You really are a "good thread bumper".....Congrats............LOL

Rosentine's announcement that he is leaving the DOJ may be the preamble to the conclusion of Mueller's report to Justice.......

Prior to last November's elections, the probability was rather high that Trump and his cronies in Congress could have squashed the release of Mueller's findings to the public....but, that probability is now GONE.

Given the new House majority and its subpoena powers, there is NO chance that the report will be shelved.

The question then arises for Trump sycophants: Should Trump and his dozens of lawyers even make a lame and ineffective attempt to abolish transparency and revert to the courts to hide Mueller's findings?

Mueller can be subpoenaed to testify before congress -- game over!

Rosentine's announcement that he is leaving the DOJ may be the preamble to the conclusion of Mueller's report to Justice.......

Prior to last November's elections, the probability was rather high that Trump and his cronies in Congress could have squashed the release of Mueller's findings to the public....but, that probability is now GONE.

Given the new House majority and its subpoena powers, there is NO chance that the report will be shelved.

The question then arises for Trump sycophants: Should Trump and his dozens of lawyers even make a lame and ineffective attempt to abolish transparency and revert to the courts to hide Mueller's findings?

What makes you think the Mueller report will be handled any differently then the Hillary email investigation with Barr simply vindicating TRUMP of all criminal accounts by saying nothing was intentional?

Barr simply vindicating TRUMP of all criminal accounts by saying nothing was intentional?

Sacrifice a couple of right wing virgin to ensure that the above happens......LMAO

(I especially "liked" the part about Trump's many fuck ups as "UNINTENTIONAL"....)

I think a problem with Muellers report will be the volume of charges in multiple areas

Conspiracy with Russian agents, campaign violations, obstruction, business fraud, tax fraud, money laundering

It will overwhelm the average citizen

I think a problem with Muellers report will be the volume of charges in multiple areas

Conspiracy with Russian agents, campaign violations, obstruction, business fraud, tax fraud, money laundering

I have no idea what totally will be in it, but I don't think he was hired to write something for lay people.

Well, if we must have 2 more years of this idiot in the oval office, we can tackle each of those charges one per month.........

I'm just concerned about Trump possibly declaring war on Switzerland as a diversion.

I have no idea what totally will be in it, but I don't think he was hired to write something for lay people.

One thing is for sure.........ALL Americans will have a much better understanding of the relationship between the terms, "collusion" and "conspiracies."

Forum List

Back