Muellers Game

The type of lying is important

Lying about rigging an ejection or stopping an election by lying to stop that President is the top lies

These are all done by the crooked democrats

And the men of America are getting angry at people who try to make their treason lies equal to non treason lies

Democrats all are now toast

Democrats committed treason !!!

That is what the current men of America has figured out and the men stampeding to trump to help take down the whole treason party the democrats

The Tennesse Star is a website that masquerades as a local newspaper but they have no print edition and no one seems to know who publishes it. They are not telling. There are apparently several of these propaganda outlets that take advantage of gullible people who see local news sources as reliable.

Actually I saw her interview live on FXN:
KT McFarland: FBI were setting me up for a perjury trap

Lying to investigators is not perjury. You have to lie to a grand jury or in a trial.

A "perjury trap" by definition is perjury.
You are not allowed to lie to the FBI during questioning, unless you are Hillary Clinton.
General Flynn was setup by Comey, who sent agents to the WH before the legal team was up and running just to entrap General Flynn.

Making false statements - Wikipedia

No glory in James Comey getting away with his abuse of FBI power
FBI's entrapment of Gen. Flynn was despicable
FBI ambushed Michael Flynn, then celebrated: Court documents

The Tennesse Star is a website that masquerades as a local newspaper but they have no print edition and no one seems to know who publishes it. They are not telling. There are apparently several of these propaganda outlets that take advantage of gullible people who see local news sources as reliable.

Actually I saw her interview live on FXN:
KT McFarland: FBI were setting me up for a perjury trap

Lying to investigators is not perjury. You have to lie to a grand jury or in a trial.

A "perjury trap" by definition is perjury.
You are not allowed to lie to the FBI during questioning, unless you are Hillary Clinton.
General Flynn was setup by Comey, who sent agents to the WH before the legal team was up and running just to entrap General Flynn.

Making false statements - Wikipedia

No glory in James Comey getting away with his abuse of FBI power
FBI's entrapment of Gen. Flynn was despicable
FBI ambushed Michael Flynn, then celebrated: Court documents
Lying to federal investigators is a crime but it is not perjury. That involves lying under oath.

Gee, it took me less than a minute on Google...

About Us - Tennessee Star

You really ARE retarded, aren't you???
Nope, the connection to Breitbart was known but you don't see that as a bad thing do you? It's still a sham "local" news site.
As opposed to a sham national newspaper like the NYT?
You mean a real newspaper with real reporters? Get a clue. When a news site starts by lying about who they are the rest should be highly suspect.

You mean a real newspaper with real reporters?

:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Good one!

Forum List

Back