Mueller takes on more DOJ Prosecutors

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Terms of Service Violation

It's sickening that Fox news has aided pig Trump in muddying the waters to brainwash viewers against a man whose reputation was beyond reproach. This investigation has gone over and above dotting i's, crossing t's...they know what's at stake.

I don't know what this news means, my guess is the ax is about to fall and a lot of people who have aligned themselves with Trump are going to be indicted.

A lot MORE that is...

It's sickening that Fox news has aided pig Trump in muddying the waters to brainwash viewers against a man whose reputation was beyond reproach. This investigation has gone over and above dotting i's, crossing t's...they know what's at stake.

I don't know what this news means, my guess is the ax is about to fall and a lot of people who have aligned themselves with Trump are going to be indicted.

A lot MORE that is...

Any. Day. Now.

:auiqs.jpg:

A lot MORE that is...

Tell me, do you know how many Huber has working for him?

A lot MORE that is...

Reputation beyond reproach? He blamed the wrong guy for the anthrax attacks.

Sounds like old Mueller hasn’t caught anything after fishing for over a year, time to widen the net.

I got the impression Mueller needs more prosecutors to handle the court cases he's got now, as opposed to more investigators looking for more evidence against Trump or his campaign. I think the investigation is over, he just needs more lawyers for the battles in court that he's already got to fight.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if they had ANYTHING on Trump after all this time it would have been leaked. But no, they got nothing and they're not going to get anything. It's true that Russians tried to influence our election, and it's true there were meetings and conversations held by Trump people with some Russians. But what is not true or at least unknown at this point is if the Trump people did anything illegal in response to whatever they might have been told by those Russians.

Forum List

Back