Mueller set to testify before Congress on May 15

Wrong. Mueller clearly laid out that it was not in his scope to charge a sitting president.
Especially when zero evidence of collusion with Russia could be discovered.
There was evidence uncovered.

Then try to impeach him, Ace! You see, you can't open an indictment against Trump without opening the WHOLE CAN OF FRICKING WORMS about Hillary's, the DNC's, the FBI's and Obama's involvement as well into their creating that fraud investigation that hinged on:
  • Paid Russian collaboration with the Russians from Hillary and the DNC.
  • A Fraudulent dossier full of lies.
  • Lying and concealment with the FISA court to justify the Mueller investigation.

in the first place. Go ahead. IMPEACH Donald Trump. Make my day.

What am I crying about?
Other than congress, Barr, trump, Mueller, comey,Clinton, Obama, ...
Gee, freak,can't think of a thing!

I'm crying about Barr? I love the guy. Trump? ditto. Mueller? Last weeks news. His appearance won't change a thing. Just more drama for the media. As to the rest, just still trying to see justice served, when criminals commit crimes, they should go to jail.

What am I crying about?
Other than congress, Barr, trump, Mueller, comey,Clinton, Obama, ...
Gee, freak,can't think of a thing!

I'm crying about Barr? I love the guy. Trump? ditto. Mueller? Last weeks news. His appearance won't change a thing. Just more drama for the media. As to the rest, just still trying to see justice served, when criminals commit crimes, they should go to jail.
Haha...please....who do you think you are fooling? I swear, you freakish cultists come here to soothe yourselves....embarrassing horseshit....

So the report shows us.
Oh, you must have "forgotten" to address this part: When are the impeachment hearings over the matter beginning? Never?

Don't tell me Mueller found evidence of collusion and no one is interested in doing anything about it.
You may be stupid enough to buy that but you can't believe that I am.

Well, he did. But collusion is not a crime.

This will,no doubt, be one of the topics the house committee seeks to clarify, when mueller gets called to the carpet.
Collusion to rig a presidential election with the help of a foreign nation is not a crime?

The little eye rolling emoji is going berserk right now. It can't keep up with such incredulous b.s.

I have to ask anyway....why was Mueller appointed special counsel to investigate the matter then?

Maybe you've just run out of running room?

Collusion to rig a presidential election with the help of a foreign nation is not a crime?
Not necessarily, no, with ignorance being the strongest defense. (Ignoring your use of "rig")

You do realize that is the president's defense of himself and his team, right?

"We are retards."

Not necessarily, no, with ignorance being the strongest defense. (Ignoring your use of "rig")
You "forgot" to explain why a Special Counsel was appointed to investigate something that is not a crime. You can think of something, right?

You do realize that is the president's defense of himself and his team, right?

"We are retards."
No. No one realizes this. That's okay...my mistake tolerating a troll.

5/05/19 ~ By Zachary Halaschak
Special counsel Robert Mueller is set to testify before the House Judiciary Committee this month.
Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., said on “Fox News Sunday” that May 15 had been fixed for Mueller to appear before the committee.
“A tentative date has been set for May 15 and we hope the special counsel will appear,” Cicilline said. “We think the American people have a right to hear directly from him.” ( Update: Cicilline has since walked back his statement. You can read it here.) Democratic congressman walks back statement that Mueller will testify on May 15.... The announcement comes after intense debate among Democrats about Mueller’s report, which they argue shows evidence of obstruction of justice. Attorney General William Barr testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee last Wednesday but did not appear before the House Judiciary Committee the following day. Barr cited unreasonable terms placed on him by House leaders, including Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., who wanted counsels for both Democrats and Republicans to have the opportunity to question him.

~~~~~~
Mueller hasn’t agree to anything. A “Representative” of the committee said maybe that date would work Mueller would be wise to stay away. The republicans can burn him to the ground with questions. Like why wasn’t the dossier investigated? Why didn’t you require proof that the Russian hacked Hillary's computers instead of just taking her word for it? How long did you know that there was no “there” there?
Mueller has to be very careful in what he say's under oath, he's burned his get out of jail free card when he gave the spleen shiv to Barr last week. Republicans can nail him down on some uncomfortable questions and he’ll be under oath, so if he lies the answers can be used against him later. One has to question why Andrew Weisman has not be asked to appear too?
Indeed, If Bob Mueller does appear, Jim Jordan and Doug Collins won’t be very friendly. Mueller will now get to see the business end of a perjury trap.
Here are a possible few questions for Mueller:.
1. When did you first realize this was a contrived and grievous HOAX and why didn’t you stop it then?
2. Why did you hire 18 partisan biased Democrat political Hacks to aid you finding NO COLLUSION with Russia and no other crime!!
3. Why did you look to “Exonerate “ anything when that is NOT YOU DAMNED JOB?!
4. Why did you kvetch about the 4 page Summary in regard to media reports when you failed to read it?
5. How much taxpayer money did you spend on collusion after you knew and how do you plan top pay that back?
6. Why did you not investigate Hillary when you through your investigation realized it was her and not Trump who spied and colluded!
7. Where is that SOS Wiessman?

It's a no win for Mueller.
  • If Bob nails Trump to a cross, the question will be why wasn't that all in the report? And this whole thing will spin out of control.
  • If Bob goes limp-wristed on Trump (or doesn't even show), the Dems will never accept it and will claim GOP obstruction.
Either way, it all bodes well for Donald. With all this smoke and noise over a dead investigation, the Democrats can't get out their own message. Meantime, all indicators for Trump look good and he'll hit the ground running. Worse, when Trump comes out of this, the Dems will just look all the more like desperate clowns who've wasted 4 years on nothing more than TDS!

~~~~~~
You're correct that Mueller's no show or limo actions before Congress will bring the wrath of Nadler and his DSA cohorts down on his head. Their crucifixion of Mueller would be spectacular second only to the one that took place 2m019 years ago.

You "forgot" to explain why a Special Counsel was appointed to investigate something that is not a crime.
Because it is important to know if members of a campaign contacted and or cooperated with foreign entities who were intent on defrauding the free and fair elections of the united states.

Duh.

No one realizes this.
Everyone paying attention realizes this. Trump cultists only get the trump feed.

Forum List

Back