Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

Wow.... Seems you were a low paid employee. I was salaried at the time at $35,000/yr. or the equivalent of $17.50/hr. during the 70's.....
I wasn't salaried. It was part time to pay for college. And it did.
Well time for you to do some social justice warrioring and climb onto the freebie train and get a refund for what you worked(gasp) for and paid for(gasp)
If I worked for it, how is it free?
I’m saying that since you did what any American should that you can now choose to get on the freebie train that others are clamoring for and get your refund since they want it for free.
When it’s noble and worthy, it’s a challenge and people work for it. When it’s free it’s neither.
If they worked for it, why would one feel the need to want it for free, when it's already payment for work? You aren't making any sense?
Im on your side but you can’t see that
You paid you hard earned money for it.
Others are suggesting it be for free
Free demeans your hard work so ask for the money to be refunded to you.
Clear now?

Maybe you should? Who brought up children again, that I ask twice? If there is something you do not want to discuss, don't expose it to discussion. Ever heard of common sense?

Do it again and you'll regret it loon. Family, especially children are off limits.
Well prove you have children and maybe we will honor your request.

Who the fuck are you? And leave the children alone. End of discussion
I didn’t make any comments children but rather asked you to support your belligerency.
Gfy how's that asshole?
I wonder if that's in the rules too? :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you should? Who brought up children again, that I ask twice? If there is something you do not want to discuss, don't expose it to discussion. Ever heard of common sense?

Do it again and you'll regret it loon. Family, especially children are off limits.

I didn’t make any comments children but rather asked you to support your belligerency.
Gfy how's that asshole?
Potty mouth name caller. Hope you don’t speak and act like that around young people

I'm not a Republican.

Actually we have a very good company taking care of our lawn and shrubs...I wouldn't hire a left loon anyway. We have children....
Are they as racist and homophobic as you? If they are, we know where the next batch of white supremacist losers will be coming from.

They're thorourghbreds....that's enough about our children
You brought up children racist, not me.

They're my children and this forum has rules. Review them.
Keep in mind, someone is trying to set you up....but it's clear you are not talking about any specific person's children. ...tho someone wants to make it look that way.

Gfy how's that asshole?
Potty mouth name caller. Hope you don’t speak and act like that around young people
It's amazing the foul language we get from so-called christians around here. No wonder they have shown that their so-called morals are just smoke and mirrors.

Gfy how's that asshole?

Mind your own biz and we won't have an issue.

Now pound sand

Nm yer some bored old geezer looking for trouble. Get a hobby

Gfy how's that asshole?

Now pound sand

No I participate in the discussions here and people flying off the handle about their “children” ( when there is no evidence of such) are just another example of rampant emotionalism to try and make their point

Gfy how's that asshole?

Now pound sand

No I participate in the discussions here and people flying off the handle about their “children” ( when there is no evidence of such) are just another example of rampant emotionalism to try and make their point

What part of gfy and pound sand are you not getting old man? One more and off to ignore your tired ass goes.

I wasn't salaried. It was part time to pay for college. And it did.
Well time for you to do some social justice warrioring and climb onto the freebie train and get a refund for what you worked(gasp) for and paid for(gasp)
If I worked for it, how is it free?
I’m saying that since you did what any American should that you can now choose to get on the freebie train that others are clamoring for and get your refund since they want it for free.
When it’s noble and worthy, it’s a challenge and people work for it. When it’s free it’s neither.
If they worked for it, why would one feel the need to want it for free, when it's already payment for work? You aren't making any sense?
Im on your side but you can’t see that
You paid you hard earned money for it.
Others are suggesting it be for free
Free demeans your hard work so ask for the money to be refunded to you.
Clear now?
I get it, but free means lot's of things, and until we create a consensus of agreement, I in good conscience cannot blame anyone in the system who happens to get things for free, whether it comes from my tax dollars or not. When it comes to free, this country and the people in it who criticize it on a regular basis, are nothing but hypocrites. For example; We as a country have freebies coming out of our ass in all different sorts of ways. And until we come up with a technical agreement and policy that corrects the system what is and what isn't free, I won't judge until that corruption is fixed. Now do you understand where I am coming from?

FactChecking Trump's Response to Mueller - FactCheck.org

"In an impromptu press conference and on Twitter, President Donald Trump responded to special counsel Robert Mueller’s remarks about the Russia investigation with several false and questionable claims:

• Trump suggested that he could not be impeached because he hasn’t been charged with a crime. 'I can’t imagine the courts allowing it,' he added. But constitutional scholars tell us a statutory crime is not a necessary predicate to impeachment, and impeachment is not reviewable by the courts.
  • Trump claimed that he could not be charged with obstruction of justice because he was not guilty of an underlying crime. But Mueller, in his report, and again in his public statement, explained that it is possible to be guilty of obstruction even if one has been cleared of the underlying crime that gave rise to an investigation.
  • Trump said that, unlike him, President Bill Clinton was found 'guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty' by a 'special prosecutor.' Kenneth Starr, the independent counsel who investigated Clinton, did tell Congress that there was evidence to impeach Clinton. But that was an authority given to independent counsels — not special counsels, such as Mueller.
  • Trump repeated his claim that Mueller was 'totally conflicted' — a charge that even one of Trump’s own advisers told him was 'ridiculous.'"
Mueller seems to say "no person is above the law", yet he lays out a model that federal prosecutors can investigate a sitting president for crimes, but they should make no decision about whether he committed any crime?

How does that work?

Are they as racist and homophobic as you? If they are, we know where the next batch of white supremacist losers will be coming from.

They're thorourghbreds....that's enough about our children
You brought up children racist, not me.

They're my children and this forum has rules. Review them.
Keep in mind, someone is trying to set you up....but it's clear you are not talking about any specific person's children. ...tho someone wants to make it look that way.
I know that. I'm not concerned. Have her report away. What is she going to report? That I brought it up ? Lol! I look at it this way. If you're dumb enough to throw it out there, it's all fair game, so don't bring it up next time. That was her mistake, not mine. Thanks!

"In an impromptu press conference and on Twitter, President Donald Trump responded to special counsel Robert Mueller’s remarks about the Russia investigation with several false and questionable claims:

• Trump suggested that he could not be impeached because he hasn’t been charged with a crime. 'I can’t imagine the courts allowing it,' he added. But constitutional scholars tell us a statutory crime is not a necessary predicate to impeachment, and impeachment is not reviewable by the courts.
  • Trump claimed that he could not be charged with obstruction of justice because he was not guilty of an underlying crime. But Mueller, in his report, and again in his public statement, explained that it is possible to be guilty of obstruction even if one has been cleared of the underlying crime that gave rise to an investigation.
  • Trump said that, unlike him, President Bill Clinton was found 'guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty' by a 'special prosecutor.' Kenneth Starr, the independent counsel who investigated Clinton, did tell Congress that there was evidence to impeach Clinton. But that was an authority given to independent counsels — not special counsels, such as Mueller.
  • Trump repeated his claim that Mueller was 'totally conflicted' — a charge that even one of Trump’s own advisers told him was 'ridiculous.'"
Mueller seems to say "no person is above the law", yet he lays out a model that federal prosecutors can investigate a sitting president for crimes, but they should make no decision about whether he committed any crime?

How does that work?
Trump keeps digging his own grave. He has no control over keeping his mouth shut, and gets everything wrong. I'm afraid Congress will have no other choice but to impeach. He's totally out of control. His wild accusations, ignorance of the law, and his lack of control keep him unfit for office.

But there again, I'd almost rather see him go to jail if I had the choice. We already know he qualifies for impeachment better than anyone in our history. Nixon and Clinton were choir boys compared to Trump.ttps://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson/watch/sen-bennet-impeachment-could-be-get-out-of-jail-card-for-trump-60646469530

Last edited:
Spank it like I do you everytime you respond?

Yer an angry lil nuthin....boy

Nobody has to do that when you're around.

I repeat...yer a nuthin. A comical ignorant clown. Ill informed and angry you lost.

Work on that entitlement thingy. Nobody owes ya a damn thing
In the mean time, your illegal president was exposed to Congress for the very crimes he was suspected of committing. Eleven obstruction charges go to Congress and the unethical, immoral, collusion with Russia was proven. And let's not forget the unsealed indictments about campaign finance violations after doofus is gone.

By the way, no one owes you shit either.

Wrong.

If it was wrong, then debate it. Don't post up retarded videos. It just makes you look retarded.

One cannot argue with a LW Moonbat who has isolated "themself" from actual news and informatio, and is thoroughly unacquainted with the concepts of the Rule of Law, innocent until proven guilty, and the proper ethics of a prosecutor.

Nobody has to do that when you're around.

I repeat...yer a nuthin. A comical ignorant clown. Ill informed and angry you lost.

In the mean time, your illegal president was exposed to Congress for the very crimes he was suspected of committing. Eleven obstruction charges go to Congress and the unethical, immoral, collusion with Russia was proven. And let's not forget the unsealed indictments about campaign finance violations after doofus is gone.

Wrong.

If it was wrong, then debate it. Don't post up retarded videos. It just makes you look retarded.

One cannot argue with a LW Moonbat who has isolated "themself" from actual news and informatio, and is thoroughly unacquainted with the concepts of the Rule of Law, innocent until proven guilty, and the proper ethics of a prosecutor.

The report is self explanatory for rule of law violations. That said, via the rules, which is what Mueller is going by, Trump cannot be prosecuted in office, even though that rule has not been challenged through the courts. After he leaves, that's a different story. There is more than enough evidence. He can however be impeached, and or humiliated with criminal investigations while labeling him a criminal. The country has to know through the mountain of evidence, that he in fact is a criminal.

How does that work?
Trump keeps digging his own grave. He has no control over keeping his mouth shut, and gets everything wrong. I'm afraid Congress will have no other choice but to impeach. He's totally out of control. His wild accusations, ignorance of the law, and his lack of control keep him unfit for office.

But there again, I'd almost rather see him go to jail if I had the choice. We already know he qualifies for impeachment better than anyone in our history. Nixon and Clinton were choir boys compared to Trump.ttps://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson/watch/sen-bennet-impeachment-could-be-get-out-of-jail-card-for-trump-60646469530
But there again, I'd almost rather see him go to jail if I had the choice. We already know he qualifies for impeachment better than anyone in our history. Nixon and Clinton were choir boys compared to
Trump's corruption was widely known long before he won the Republican nomination. When he's forced from office, prosecuted, convicted,and thrown into prison, it will be his financials that doom him:
170609100727-cnnmoney-trump-deutsche-bank-large-169.jpg

"
Thanks to former FBI Director James Comey, there are now acceptable times when the 19th century word 'Lordy can be demonstrably exclaimed in public settings.

"For example, it can be used with pretty much anything to do with the President of the United States or, as we are now suggesting, when referring to the management of Trump’s serially-charged banking establishment, Deutsche Bank.

"After setting an historic intraday low of $6.82 yesterday on the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Deutsche Bank mustered a tiny rally in the last half hour of trading today to eke out a close of $6.91.

"Just 12 years ago, this was a $120 stock.

"The bank now has a market capitalization of $14.18 billion supporting assets of $1.6 trillion. (Perhaps 'supporting' is not the right word. Lordy!)"

Lordy, Deutsche Bank Is Having a Helluva Bad Month

What if he wasn’t President-liberal emotion
He is President-conservative fact

Wrong.

The report is self explanatory for rule of law violations. That said, via the rules, which is what Mueller is going by, Trump cannot be prosecuted in office, even though that rule has not been challenged through the courts. After he leaves, that's a different story. There is more than enough evidence. He can however be impeached, and or humiliated with criminal investigations while labeling him a criminal. The country has to know through the mountain of evidence, that he in fact is a criminal.

That said, via the rules, which is what Mueller is going by, Trump cannot be prosecuted in office, even though that rule has not been challenged through the courts. After he leaves, that's a different story. There is more than enough evidence.
Some are suggesting Trump needs a second term for the statute of limitations to insulate him from private criminal prosecution; however, even a second term would not prevent his family members from criminal prosecution in state courts which, of course, would be a whole new reality tv show.
la-1528992872-2b6xrcx5wg-snap-image

New York charges Trump, his family and its foundation with 'persistent' violations

How does that work?

But there again, I'd almost rather see him go to jail if I had the choice. We already know he qualifies for impeachment better than anyone in our history. Nixon and Clinton were choir boys compared to
Trump's corruption was widely known long before he won the Republican nomination. When he's forced from office, prosecuted, convicted,and thrown into prison, it will be his financials that doom him:
170609100727-cnnmoney-trump-deutsche-bank-large-169.jpg

"
Thanks to former FBI Director James Comey, there are now acceptable times when the 19th century word 'Lordy can be demonstrably exclaimed in public settings.

"For example, it can be used with pretty much anything to do with the President of the United States or, as we are now suggesting, when referring to the management of Trump’s serially-charged banking establishment, Deutsche Bank.

"After setting an historic intraday low of $6.82 yesterday on the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Deutsche Bank mustered a tiny rally in the last half hour of trading today to eke out a close of $6.91.

"Just 12 years ago, this was a $120 stock.

"The bank now has a market capitalization of $14.18 billion supporting assets of $1.6 trillion. (Perhaps 'supporting' is not the right word. Lordy!)"

Lordy, Deutsche Bank Is Having a Helluva Bad Month
I wonder if they are thanking Trump? Lol! Or maybe we should just ask them if they are winning yet?

Wrong.

That said, via the rules, which is what Mueller is going by, Trump cannot be prosecuted in office, even though that rule has not been challenged through the courts. After he leaves, that's a different story. There is more than enough evidence.
Some are suggesting Trump needs a second term for the statute of limitations to insulate him from private criminal prosecution; however, even a second term would not prevent his family members from criminal prosecution in state courts which, of course, would be a whole new reality tv show.
la-1528992872-2b6xrcx5wg-snap-image

New York charges Trump, his family and its foundation with 'persistent' violations

Thanks dad!

Trump, to answer your question. The coward wouldn't testify, because there were too many lies for him to hide. And while you hide behind Trump, it amazes me that folks like you can look at yourself in the mirror every day and call yourself an American. Supporting a criminal and a traitor? Seriously? Where is your self respect?
What lies, as they relate to collusion, or obstruction?

Either Trump or someone was guilty of collusion, or he wasn't. Either Trump or someone obstructed, or they didn't. Trump supposedly lying about any of it would not make any difference, would not make it disappear.

Mueller did not find anyone guilty of obstruction, or of collusion. Facts are facts, the investigation is closed - no obstruction, no collusion.

Forum List

Back