Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

In the mean time, your illegal president was exposed to Congress for the very crimes he was suspected of committing. Eleven obstruction charges go to Congress and the unethical, immoral, collusion with Russia was proven. And let's not forget the unsealed indictments about campaign finance violations after doofus is gone.

By the way, no one owes you shit either.

Wrong.

If it was wrong, then debate it. Don't post up retarded videos. It just makes you look retarded.

One cannot argue with a LW Moonbat who has isolated "themself" from actual news and informatio, and is thoroughly unacquainted with the concepts of the Rule of Law, innocent until proven guilty, and the proper ethics of a prosecutor.

The report is self explanatory for rule of law violations. That said, via the rules, which is what Mueller is going by, Trump cannot be prosecuted in office, even though that rule has not been challenged through the courts. After he leaves, that's a different story. There is more than enough evidence. He can however be impeached, and or humiliated with criminal investigations while labeling him a criminal. The country has to know through the mountain of evidence, that he in fact is a criminal.

That said, via the rules, which is what Mueller is going by, Trump cannot be prosecuted in office, even though that rule has not been challenged through the courts. After he leaves, that's a different story. There is more than enough evidence.
Some are suggesting Trump needs a second term for the statute of limitations to insulate him from private criminal prosecution; however, even a second term would not prevent his family members from criminal prosecution in state courts which, of course, would be a whole new reality tv show.
la-1528992872-2b6xrcx5wg-snap-image

New York charges Trump, his family and its foundation with 'persistent' violations

The people voting for this evil monster for the second time, would be the evil monsters who created this monster.
They would be true enemies of the state, the Constitution, and the rule of law. And in every waking moment, the country needs to denounce them and fight them with every legal means necessary to save this country from Dictatorship. Our very physical security is at stake if we choose the wrong candidate.

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Thxs Sassy, Willie D said let a ho be a ho so.

Willie D yer butt buddy ya old fag? Or yer pimp?

Idk with a name like SassyIrish ass, you are probably being pimped. Superbadbrutha is a bad muthafu...... shut yo mouth. I'm talking about Superbadbrutha.

I don't understand ghetto. Speak proper English...boy
Lol! Typical white supremacist trash talk. They'll never change. Didn't we see you in Charlottesville driving crazy through the crowd?

Ah, I thought you turned up in one of the vids in Charlottesville; you were the dumbass black trash guy trying burn people with that can of hair spray and your lighter, only you couldn't even pull that off and ran away like a scared little bitch when they just laughed at your stupid gimmick and kept coming. I'm sure the tales you tell around the bong to the other fake 'antifa' gimps is a lot different, though.lol

They hired you on Craigs List, right? That's where they got most of you and your fellow deviant trash.

If it was wrong, then debate it. Don't post up retarded videos. It just makes you look retarded.

One cannot argue with a LW Moonbat who has isolated "themself" from actual news and informatio, and is thoroughly unacquainted with the concepts of the Rule of Law, innocent until proven guilty, and the proper ethics of a prosecutor.

The report is self explanatory for rule of law violations. That said, via the rules, which is what Mueller is going by, Trump cannot be prosecuted in office, even though that rule has not been challenged through the courts. After he leaves, that's a different story. There is more than enough evidence. He can however be impeached, and or humiliated with criminal investigations while labeling him a criminal. The country has to know through the mountain of evidence, that he in fact is a criminal.

That said, via the rules, which is what Mueller is going by, Trump cannot be prosecuted in office, even though that rule has not been challenged through the courts. After he leaves, that's a different story. There is more than enough evidence.
Some are suggesting Trump needs a second term for the statute of limitations to insulate him from private criminal prosecution; however, even a second term would not prevent his family members from criminal prosecution in state courts which, of course, would be a whole new reality tv show.

New York charges Trump, his family and its foundation with 'persistent' violations

The people voting for this evil monster for the second time, would be the evil monsters who created this monster.
They would be true enemies of the state, the Constitution, and the rule of law. And in every waking moment, the country needs to denounce them and fight them with every legal means necessary to save this country from Dictatorship. Our very physical security is at stake if we choose the wrong candidate.

lol it's stupid retarded idiocy like this that is going to make deporting you vermin to Somalia sound like an excellent idea by November of next year.

Trump, to answer your question. The coward wouldn't testify, because there were too many lies for him to hide. And while you hide behind Trump, it amazes me that folks like you can look at yourself in the mirror every day and call yourself an American. Supporting a criminal and a traitor? Seriously? Where is your self respect?
What lies, as they relate to collusion, or obstruction?

Either Trump or someone was guilty of collusion, or he wasn't. Either Trump or someone obstructed, or they didn't. Trump supposedly lying about any of it would not make any difference, would not make it disappear.

Mueller did not find anyone guilty of obstruction, or of collusion. Facts are facts, the investigation is closed - no obstruction, no collusion.
Trump lied about the Trump Tower meeting being about adoptions, while Jr. told the Russians that he loved it to get their help against Clinton. That's collusion, and Trump made up a story to hide what the meeting was about. Nothing is closed. It's wide open. Trump obstructed when he told the Russians that the Russia investigation was over because he fired the nut job Comey. Nadler repeated Mueller in his report word for word explaining how McGhan testified that Trump ordered McGhan to fire Mueller, and he wouldn't do it.

Thxs Sassy, Willie D said let a ho be a ho so.

Idk with a name like SassyIrish ass, you are probably being pimped. Superbadbrutha is a bad muthafu...... shut yo mouth. I'm talking about Superbadbrutha.

Lol! Typical white supremacist trash talk. They'll never change. Didn't we see you in Charlottesville driving crazy through the crowd?

Ah, I thought you turned up in one of the vids in Charlottesville; you were the dumbass black trash guy trying burn people with that can of hair spray and your lighter, only you couldn't even pull that off and ran away like a scared little bitch when they just laughed at your stupid gimmick and kept coming. I'm sure the tales you tell around the bong to the other fake 'antifa' gimps is a lot different, though.lol

They hired you on Craigs List, right? That's where they got most of you and your fellow deviant trash.
And while they were there, you had the KKK mowing down folks in the street killing an innocent victim. And all you can come up with is hair spray. Brilliant! You miserable shits deserve each other.

No he just proved that Trump and his minions knew that Mueller couldn't indict him before his investigation even started.

Muelle'rs own report STATES that no American colluded with Russians in attempting to unlawfully influence the election. Not sure we can say the same for MI-6 agents involved. Democrats are trying for obstruction charges well after the investigation started. Of Course everyone knows Mueller couldn't indict if there was no crime.
And furthermore, The FBI had surveilance of Trump tower.... so if they had something besides partisan bullshit we would know about it.

On what page does his report state that no American colluded with Russians?

He couldn't indict because DOJ POLICY said he couldn't indict.

You already know about it, you are just the usual Trump Humper who is in denial.

Actually Mueller found 'no collusion by any American.'

"Mueller report finds 'no collusion by any American,' says William Barr"

Mueller report finds 'no collusion by any American,' says William Barr | DW | 18.04.2019

Indicting was NOT Mueller's job as a prosecutor. His job was to try to find EVIDENCE of criminal activity. He could not but, instead of saying that, yesterday he basically he could not find evidence that Trump did not obstruct. Now I ask you, how is that even close to American justice that one is innocent unless proven guilty? Mueller gave himself away as a 100% Trump hater and should be prosecuted himself for miscarriage of justice.

It is pretty obvious you haven't read one word of the report, you are one of these clowns that just listens to the talking points put out by ass clowns like Hannity and Limpbaugh and then you run with it.

No, I listen to the AG....Just like you did when Obama was President. You do know it's not your job to interpret a redacted report? Go cool off.

No he just proved that Trump and his minions knew that Mueller couldn't indict him before his investigation even started.

Muelle'rs own report STATES that no American colluded with Russians in attempting to unlawfully influence the election. Not sure we can say the same for MI-6 agents involved. Democrats are trying for obstruction charges well after the investigation started. Of Course everyone knows Mueller couldn't indict if there was no crime.
And furthermore, The FBI had surveilance of Trump tower.... so if they had something besides partisan bullshit we would know about it.

On what page does his report state that no American colluded with Russians?

He couldn't indict because DOJ POLICY said he couldn't indict.

You already know about it, you are just the usual Trump Humper who is in denial.

Actually Mueller found 'no collusion by any American.'

"Mueller report finds 'no collusion by any American,' says William Barr"

Mueller report finds 'no collusion by any American,' says William Barr | DW | 18.04.2019

Indicting was NOT Mueller's job as a prosecutor. His job was to try to find EVIDENCE of criminal activity. He could not but, instead of saying that, yesterday he basically he could not find evidence that Trump did not obstruct. Now I ask you, how is that even close to American justice that one is innocent unless proven guilty? Mueller gave himself away as a 100% Trump hater and should be prosecuted himself for miscarriage of justice.

It is pretty obvious you haven't read one word of the report, you are one of these clowns that just listens to the talking points put out by ass clowns like Hannity and Limpbaugh and then you run with it.

No, I listen to the AG....Just like you did when Obama was President. You do know it's not your job to interpret a redacted report? Go cool off.
No, it's Mueller's job to make sure it isn't misrepresented like it was, and lies injected into it.

And while they were there, you had the KKK mowing down folks in the street killing an innocent victim. And all you can come up with is hair spray. Brilliant! You miserable shits deserve each other.

Turns out that guy in the car was one of your fellow dope addled retards, dumbass. lol

Turns out that guy in the car was one of your fellow dope addled retards, dumbass. lol
He was still white wasn't he? As for being a retard, I believe you.

No, it's Mueller's job to make sure it isn't misrepresented like it was, and lies injected into it.

It's Mueller's job to find evidence and present it to DOJ. That's all!! Exactly what lie did Barr inject? Be specific let's debate.

It's Mueller's job to find evidence and present it to DOJ. That's all!! Exactly what lie did Barr inject? Be specific let's debate.
Exoneration! Mueller and a thousand prosecutors say no. Barr is covering for Trump. Barr needs to be impeached. And it's already been debated. Mueller in his report, passed off the decision making via the Constitution to Congress.

I'm not a Republican.

Actually we have a very good company taking care of our lawn and shrubs...I wouldn't hire a left loon anyway. We have children....
Are they as racist and homophobic as you? If they are, we know where the next batch of white supremacist losers will be coming from.

They're thorourghbreds....that's enough about our children
You brought up children racist, not me.

They're my children and this forum has rules. Review them.
Maybe you should? Who brought up children again, that I ask twice? If there is something you do not want to discuss, don't expose it to discussion. Ever heard of common sense?

Let it go BWK, it's really just a waste of time. I am pretty sure you have better things in life to do than argue over some bullshit.

BOB Mueller needs to be put under oath.....watch how fast he changes his mind

Funny how Trump didn't want to go under oath, why is that?

Because no one in their right mind goes under oath when they don't have to.

And there was no crime / predicate being investigated to justify putting Trump under oath. The questioning would have been just a fishing expedition.

Bingo.

so - you can't answer the question. you just lob more asinine speculation on top of your previous bullshit but can't answer questions of logic.

Was Trump working behind the scenes to end the investigation?
dunno. but if he was, was it to hide guilt or he knew he didn't do it and wanted to end the madness? if you were accused of a crime you didn't commit, would you defend yourself?

now - what specific actions did he do to obstruct?

Yes if I am innocent I put everything out in the open I don't try and hide it.

Trump turned over all the documentation Mueller requested, didn't prevent anyone from being interviewed by Mueller, and somehow he's illegally hiding something?

Everyone but himself, why wasn't Mr Transparency interviewed and he didn't answer any of the questions Mueller sent to him. As usual a Trump Humper listening to the idiots like Hannity and Limpbaugh.

What questions did he refuse to answer and were there legal justifications for it?

Exoneration! Mueller and a thousand prosecutors say no. Barr is covering for Trump. Barr needs to be impeached. And it's already been debated. Mueller in his report, passed off the decision making via the Constitution to Congress.

Democrat talking points. ^^^^^^^ Hey dumbass.....Prosecutors ........PROSECUTE! They are not objective jurors. Why would you rely on them? What a stupid statement you made. Congress is NOT part of the DOJ that would be unconstitutional. Democrats just don't like Barr's decision so, in true form, they are slandering him. You dupes fall for it hook-line-and-sinker.

BOB Mueller needs to be put under oath.....watch how fast he changes his mind

No you mean anyone with something to hide doesn't go under oath.

No, because a skilled interrogator can trip you up pretty easily. You're assuming benign motives where there are none. And the whole thing is political theater.

And there was no crime / predicate being investigated to justify putting Trump under oath. The questioning would have been just a fishing expedition.

Another weak ass excuse.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Clearly, you failed Civics in high school.

You can't claim to be the most transparent president and then run and hide from the questions and hide the documents.

Which questions and what documents?

Never underestimate Trump or his feckless Democratic opposition, as this lifelong Republican and Trump critic points out in a TRNN interview:

Col. Larry Wilkerson on Mueller and Courage to Impeach Trump

"COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON...if I have any disdain for a particular political party in the Congress of the United States other than the Republicans, it is for the Democrats.

"I have never seen such a feckless, cowardly, incompetent, inept group of people— from Charles Schumer to Nancy Pelosi— across the board in the Congress. They have no guts whatsoever, no courage whatsoever. That’s one reason my party, which I don’t fault for courage and I don’t fault for ruthlessness, even disgusting ruthlessness, beats them all the time.

"Mitch McConnell has no qualms about sticking daggers in people’s back and twisting them while he smiles, but the Democrats seem to have no courage, no ruthlessness, no 'I’m going to get you' about them.

"And you can say, well that’s a positive.

"In American politics, that’s not a positive."

Imho, there are too many (rich) Democrats who would rather lose elections than pay higher taxes.

Are they as racist and homophobic as you? If they are, we know where the next batch of white supremacist losers will be coming from.

They're thorourghbreds....that's enough about our children
You brought up children racist, not me.

They're my children and this forum has rules. Review them.
Maybe you should? Who brought up children again, that I ask twice? If there is something you do not want to discuss, don't expose it to discussion. Ever heard of common sense?

Let it go BWK, it's really just a waste of time. I am pretty sure you have better things in life to do than argue over some bullshit.
Yea, you're right. These low life's are nothing more than Goodfellows protecting their boss. The facts, the truth, and the law have them by the balls, no matter how much they want to spin it.

Forum List

Back