MTG's Amendment fails 14-448

I think he did that to stabilize gas prices....guess he got tired of right-wingers urging him to do something about gas prices....knowing they would still whine if he did something about gas prices
Actually that could have been simply done by not signing the Executive Order closing the Keystone Pipeline and restricting oil drilling.

I think its probably because she didn't say shit when the previous president sold off those reserves.....
He also tried to refill them but was blocked by Congress during the DEMPANIC!!!! when oil prices crashed.
He was also advocating for & enabling an expansion of domestic fuel production until the DEMPANIC!!! crashed the industry.

Facts hurt don't they?

So nice to see the mentally challenged bite the dust. She was stupid to try this in the first place; just looking for a headline!

Even AOC got a good laugh out of it Para 5).

We love how armed conservative white women terrify you.

Please keep telling us more fun stories like this one.

China under the CCP dictatorship is dead man walking

We should do nothing to help them

China under the CCP dictatorship is dead man walking

We should do nothing to help them
Depends..... right now they control the world's largest and most powerful Military.... The distance between that and the alternative people's party ( currently in exile under Miles Guo) might as well be from here to the moon.

JO

Yeah there's a bunch of them here..... The Black Liberation theologians who post here all raise red flags in my Prosaic simile software analysis.... they all come back as pretty much the same poster. LOL....

Right. they all do it, but Mrs Jones is the most heavy-handed at that weird expressive style.

Forum List

Back