MTG's Amendment fails 14-448

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
So much for being sane and rational. This just goes to show she is the same person she has always been despite her saying otherwise and the Republicans hoping beyond hope she would be. And this might be Trump's next VP choice?

The conspiracy theorist ― who spoke last year at a white nationalist event ― was joined by just 13 others as the amendment failed 14-418.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Mocked After Her Amendment Fails Spectacularly
What was wrong with her idea?
And the left has clung on to the word "conspiracy" far too long. Except, that is all it takes for 200 million Americans to dismiss the charge.
MTG was also the only congressman or woman to boldly attack the democrats for keeping those Jan. 6th folks in a dungeon prison for a year and now much longer without representation, visitors, etc. IOW, I cannot stand cowardly republicans far more than someone like her, unafraid, and often right.

What was wrong with her idea?
And the left has clung on to the word "conspiracy" far too long. Except, that is all it takes for 200 million Americans to dismiss the charge.
MTG was also the only congressman or woman to boldly attack the democrats for keeping those Jan. 6th folks in a dungeon prison for a year and now much longer without representation, visitors, etc. IOW, I cannot stand cowardly republicans far more than someone like her, unafraid, and often right.

Ask me? Why not ask the 440 plus that voted no?

Ask me? Why not ask the 440 plus that voted no?
I do not care enough to read what they were all thinking. . They have shamed themselves enough when the senate and house were both in republican majority the first two years of Trump's reign, and they did nothing to help him with his initiatives. Not even money for the wall. . So I've seen and read enough about the main body of republicans in D.C.

I do not care enough to read what they were all thinking. . They have shamed themselves enough when the senate and house were both in republican majority the first two years of Trump's reign, and they did nothing to help him with his initiatives. Not even money for the wall. . So I've seen and read enough about the main body of republicans in D.C.

You've got a very, very long ways to go.

So much for being sane and rational. This just goes to show she is the same person she has always been despite her saying otherwise and the Republicans hoping beyond hope she would be. And this might be Trump's next VP choice?

The conspiracy theorist ― who spoke last year at a white nationalist event ― was joined by just 13 others as the amendment failed 14-418.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Mocked After Her Amendment Fails Spectacularly
You are confused Moon Bat.

That was a great amendment. Any Democrat or weak minded RINO that would allow Joe Potatohead to use depletion of the SPR to bail out his disastrous energy policy is an idiot.

Usually whenever the Democrats fuck our country there are some RINOs helping them and this is a great example.

Well, I've read through the thread and have no idea what amendment failed.

Having to click on a link to see what the actual topic is about is like having to pass a bill so we can see what is in it.

Some of you guys suck at making threads. Do better...

Last edited:

Oh yeah ... The Strategic Petroleum Reserve ... Isn't a reserve at all ...
It's just a huge container of oil reserves ... Presidents can use to play with in the free-market ... :auiqs.jpg:

So much for being sane and rational.
Congress created the reserve.

The same Congress explicitly preventing the President from selling oil out of the reserve like a fucking idiot and then needing to replace it later at greater expense is “insane” or “irrational” to you?

Ridiculous.

DOA is one thing, losing by 404 votes is a whole other thing
Wouldn't matter if it was 535; Ain't gettin' past the Senate. :nono:

That's why the DNC went at the GA Senate race with everything they had.

There weren't many seats up to take in 2022; 2024 is a different story on that subject, though.

Last edited:

Having to click on a link to see what the actual topic is about is like pasing a bill so we can see what is in it.

Indeed. This article is churlish and uninformative, but at the very least it explains what the amendment was even about.

This is a ubiquitous problem when it comes to reporting on bills.

Indeed. This article is churlish and uninformative, but at the very least it explains what the amendment was even about.

The object of the article ... And the OP itself ... Never really had anything to do with what was in the Amendment.
They are just chasing "balls" ... As they are told.

Look at Representative Ocasio-Cortez's response ...
That's one of our Representatives in Congress ... And they would suck trying to hold their own here at USMB ... :auiqs.jpg:

Send this crap to the Basement.

I didn't even click on the link.

Had OP made at least a remedial effort to say what amendment was actually being discussed, I may have.

But I'm not chasing a carrot around on a stick. It's too early for that dumb sht.

The vote proves Republicans are not in lockstep with each other like Democrats are.

They are just chasing "balls" ... As they are told.

midget-cowboy.gif

Having to click on a link to see what the actual topic is about is like having to pass a bill so we can see what is in it.

It's a HORRIBLE amendment because 404 congressmen voted against it! And . . . it was MOCKED!

NOW do you understand what was wrong with the amendment?

You know - like how the proof that global warming is real and we're all gonna die in the fire of a thousand Hiroshima equivalents is that 96% of scientists surveyed say so.

If the amendment would limit Biden's - or any president's - ability to drain the strategic reserve for political hackery, I'm sure I would be for it, if I ever saw what was in it. The Repubs who voted against it are cowards who are afraid of being lumped in with MTG.

Forum List

Back