MTG's Amendment fails 14-448

The GOP House is in disarray and not capable of getting much done. At least Democrats stick together.

midget-cowboy.gif

Yep ... That's pretty much the Establishment right now ... What they are voting for anyway ...
"Ride that pony little fella ... Herd those sheep" ... :auiqs.jpg:

Wouldn't matter if it was 535; Ain't gettin' past the Senate. :nono:

That's why the DNC went at the GA Senate race with everything they had.

There weren't many seats up to take in 2022; 2024 is a different story on that subject, though.

It does matter when your shit is so stupid even your own party does not even pretend to support you.

It does matter when your shit is so stupid even your own party does not even pretend to support you.

Well ... If you are more interested in what the Establishment can provide you with ... It would be pretty Stupid.
Of course, then again ... Principles and Smarts aren't necessarily the same thing.

Just get in line with your Party ... Hold out your bowl ... Someone will fill it for you ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's a Smart way of looking at it ... If that's what you want.

So much for being sane and rational. This just goes to show she is the same person she has always been despite her saying otherwise and the Republicans hoping beyond hope she would be. And this might be Trump's next VP choice?

The conspiracy theorist ― who spoke last year at a white nationalist event ― was joined by just 13 others as the amendment failed 14-418.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Mocked After Her Amendment Fails Spectacularly
Further proof that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Further proof that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.
Why, retard?

Looks like a handful of Republicans were the only ones voting for this sensible and responsible restriction on the executive branch just wasting the reserve and spending more to buy it back.

Somehow I doubt you’ll have any response, valid or otherwise.

Congress created the reserve.

The same Congress explicitly preventing the President from selling oil out of the reserve like a fucking idiot and then needing to replace it later at greater expense is “insane” or “irrational” to you?

Ridiculous.

These kinds of replies always make me chuckle. I didn't support what Biden did but it's not about me. It's about MTG getting almost no support for her amendment.

Why, retard?

Looks like a handful of Republicans were the only ones voting for this sensible and responsible restriction on the executive branch just wasting the reserve and spending more to buy it back.

Somehow I doubt you’ll have any response, valid or otherwise.
The government stands to make billions by selling high and buying low. It’s eases consumer prices when they sell high and stabilize prices for producers when it starts to tank.

It’s a really valuable tool.

These kinds of replies always make me chuckle. I didn't support what Biden did but it's not about me. It's about MTG getting almost no support for her amendment.

So it's not about the actual amendment, but about the person presenting it. So members of congress are obviously immature 'group think' people like you?

The government stands to make billions by selling high and buying low. It’s eases consumer prices when they sell high and stabilize prices for producers when it starts to tank.

It’s a really valuable tool.
The purpose of the reserve is not to manipulate the economy or to generate revenue, the purpose is to have an emergency reserve.

And then you have Biden, who did the opposite of what you suggest: selling low and buying high…

She is correct - they should just stop the President from being able to do this so demented imbeciles like Biden who somehow make it into office can’t fuck it up.

The purpose of the reserve is not to manipulate the economy or to generate revenue, the purpose is to have an emergency reserve.

And then you have Biden, who did the opposite of what you suggest: selling low and buying high…

She is correct - they should just stop the President from being able to do this so demented imbeciles like Biden who somehow make it into office can’t fuck it up.
Biden sold oil at $96 per barrel and is buying back at less than $80.

The purpose of the strategic reserve is what we say it is. You and Marge may believe one way but apparently 90% of the House disagrees with you.

This is knee jerk politics. You are in opposition because you don’t like Biden.

Any Democrat or weak minded RINO that would allow Joe Potatohead to use depletion of the SPR to bail out his disastrous energy policy is an idiot.
Um...retard?

President Donald Trump’s 2021 budget released on Monday proposed a sale of 15 million barrels of oil from the emergency petroleum reserve to help pay for projects overseen by the Department of Energy.

Congratulations. You just called Donald Trump a "weak minded RINO".

It's about fucking time.

So much for being sane and rational. This just goes to show she is the same person she has always been despite her saying otherwise and the Republicans hoping beyond hope she would be. And this might be Trump's next VP choice?

The conspiracy theorist ― who spoke last year at a white nationalist event ― was joined by just 13 others as the amendment failed 14-418.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Mocked After Her Amendment Fails Spectacularly
She and Boebert are so incredibly embarrassing. Like incredibly stupid people like them represent congress. It’s an international embarrassment. It shows just how easily the Republican party attracts morons.

So it's not about the actual amendment, but about the person presenting it. So members of congress are obviously immature 'group think' people like you?

When the vote is what it was, there was nothing there to support. I have no idea what the actual wording was and I don't care enough to look it up but why waste the time if you are going to get beat this badly?

It hasn't revealed any new truths. All it has done is make her the butt of jokes.

She and Boebert are so incredibly embarrassing. Like incredibly stupid people like them represent congress. It’s an international embarrassment. It shows just how easily the Republican party attracts morons.

To note, Boeberts amendments did pass.

When the vote is what it was, there was nothing there to support. I have no idea what the actual wording was and I don't care enough to look it up but why waste the time if you are going to get beat this badly?

It hasn't revealed any new truths. All it has done is make her the butt of jokes.

And I repeat:

Forum List

Back