MTG's Amendment fails 14-448

CHINA OWNS BIDEN PRETTY MUCH OUTRIGHT
Biden is so stupid he is capable of making bad decisions without any help from the chinese

So its risky to assign motives to anything he does in foreign policy

However when it comes to Taiwan he has so far not been a total wus

WRONG....all hydrocarbons are in a unified commodities group. Even coal.
Wanna argue? I'm here..... ( HInt....don't even try it)
Yes. Global Supply and Demand. Honestly, do you douchebags even think? Neither of these had any effect on gas prices.
I know the answer to this question. Hint...don't waste my time with your BIDEN BAD!! comebacks.
You're out of your league.

She’s smarter than libs who think selling oil to china is a good idea
No she isn't. She's a moron. The only reason she can get elected is because her district is primarily white and middle to lower income.
The absolute bottom of the barrel for Congress.

No she isn't. She's a moron. The only reason she can get elected is because her district is primarily white and middle to lower income.

Translation: "I just pissed myself with fear of white women who can shoot".

Depends..... right now they control the world's largest and most powerful Military.... The distance between that and the alternative people's party ( currently in exile under Miles Guo) might as well be from here to the moon.

JO
China’s military on paper looks strong but is untested

The fact that the CCP’s position within china itself is becoming shaky can be a two-edged sword

Will Xi start a war to relieve domestic pressure on himself?

If so no amount of appeasement from biden can prevent that

Which means we should do nothing to bolster Xi by selling him oil

Except that she is right about not selling oil to china and libs are wrong

So if MTG is a moron what does that say about the rest of congress which is even more stupid?

China’s military on paper looks strong but is untested

The fact that the CCP’s position within china itself is becoming shaky can be a two-edged sword

If so no amount of appeasement from biden can prevent that

Which means we should do nothing to bolster Xi by selling him oil

Big question.....probably the most likely possibility.....Taiwan is in his sights

Explain why selling our oil to America’s worst enmy is a good idea
That's a great question. Everyone yammers we need more oil and find it acceptable that alot of it is allowed to be shipped away. Kind of akin to starving, making food, and giving it to others as you starve.

Yes. Global Supply and Demand. Honestly, do you douchebags even think? Neither of these had any effect on gas prices.
I know the answer to this question. Hint...don't waste my time with your BIDEN BAD!! comebacks.
You're out of your league.

Do you ever stop lying? That link is garbage. Commodities 101..... the US contributions to the Global market are significant enough to control pricing.
No hydrocarbon stands on its own....it is subject to all the others. The US is most responsible for hydrocarbon shock. In the past decade of closing coal mines and coal powered power plants,
capping natural gas wells and refusing to invest in new refinery facilities. Please try to speak with some knowledge on the subject....you need more than politically motivated links to make a point.
You want the truth? Just ask an OPEC minister what they think of the US department of energy. The Green energy scam? It's bullshit....just another excuse to raise the price of the commodity.
It it had any validity the co2 contributions would be going down not up.

JO

Last edited:
Do you ever stop lying? That link is garbage. Commodities 101..... the US contributions to the Global market are significant enough to control pricing.
No hydrocarbon stands on its own....it is subject to all the others. The US is most repssonsible for hydrocarbon shock. In the past decade of closing coal mines and coal powered power plants
capping natural gas wells and refusing to invest in new refinery facilities. Please try to speak with some knowledge on the subject....you need more than politically motivated links to make a point.

JO
Stop. You've been outed. None of these events can do anything to move GAS prices.
You're the one making politically motivated posts...and you have ZERO idea of that which you speak. :)

No hydrocarbon stands on its own....it is subject to all the others. The US is most repssonsible for hydrocarbon shock. In the past decade of closing coal mines and coal powered power plants
capping natural gas wells and refusing to invest in new refinery facilities. Please try to speak with some knowledge on the subject....you need more than politically motivated links to make a point

Stop. You've been outed. None of these events can do anything to move GAS prices.
You're the one making politically motivated posts...and you have ZERO idea of that which you speak. :)
STOP??? I have been outed?? hahahahahaha.......NO NO NO.....you have been outed as a patsy.
All of these events can and do affect gas prices.....it's not hard to understand this.
The master commodity here is the BTU.....this is waaaaaay over your head dude.
You need to cease before you actually begin to believe your own BS which is mighty deep and getting deeper by the second.

JO

STOP??? I have been outed?? hahahahahaha.......NO NO NO.....you have been outed as a patsy.
All of these events can and do affect gas prices.....it's not hard to understand this.
The master commodity here is the BTU.....this is waaaaaay over your head dude.
You need to cease before you actually begin to believe your own BS which is mighty deep and getting deeper by the second.

JO
Nevemind. You're full of shit as always. Go away. You do this every friggin post.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Nevemind. You're full of shit as always. Go away. You do this every friggin post.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
What I do is speak from experience.... I work in the Industry
You are putting your faith in bought an paid for research that does not represent the actual truth.

There are three major commodities that affect the BTU pricing. When you buy fuel...even gasoline...you are not actually
buying volume...you are buying its energy equivalent. All Hydrocarbon sales here and abroad are based on the BTU content of the fuel.
When you remove units from the supply there are less units available. There is your supply and demand. When you shut down a coal fired plant
and force local gas turbine generators to purchase more Nat gas to fill the void you drive up the price of Nat gas which then drives up the price of electricity. This is very elementary stuff.
When you force other nations to burn number six crude in their plants because they can't get coal...it drives up the price of oil which then drives up the price
of the refinery which then of course drives up the price of gasoline. Deny energy producers Nat Gas and they will buy more oil. This is done on the international market right out of New York and Chicago for crissakes! There are other factors too like state and federal tax. When you squeeze out the Nat gas wells and cap them and make it impossible for them to operate you put a strain on the
existing Nat gas supply....which then causes a demand for other fuels....and so on and so forth. All of the high sounding economic analyses that try to deny these basic facts are just full of shit.
So what happens in the end? In the End the Hydrocarbon vendors make out like thieves. Your explanation as to gas price increase seems to ignore what Biden has already admitted to; That the unit price offered by the suppliers is highway robbery. By the same token he refuses to talk about the stifling of domestic Hydro carbon production which has led to that high unit price. If this principle did not work why the hell would they even consider selling from the Strategic reserve? What purpose would it serve?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back