MTG... What good is she?

How's that election defeat going comrade? Got some evidence to take to the supreme court? 12 months and still nothing? Seems to be a familiar pattern with your moaning republicans.
You'll learn eventually.
NAZI!!!

How's that election defeat going comrade? Got some evidence to take to the supreme court? 12 months and still nothing? Seems to be a familiar pattern with your moaning republicans.
You'll learn eventually.
Trump is collecting cash for his next run. He will trounce Biden in 2024.

A53FB44D-D499-4A21-8B19-612C72E66C4F.jpeg

Gee, I thought you liberals supported Americans right to protest.

If you're trying to look intelligent, don't. You don't have the smarts.
They had a right tonproteat but not to smash windows and storm through the offices and chambers. 5 people died then but you call it a protest.
The country will not forget that quickly. Imagine the fun democrats will have running that video through their election campaign reminding them of what redneck violent thugs run the repig party.

If you're trying to look intelligent, don't. You don't have the smarts.
They had a right tonproteat but not to smash windows and storm through the offices and chambers. 5 people died then but you call it a protest.
The country will not forget that quickly. Imagine the fun democrats will have running that video through their election campaign reminding them of what redneck violent thugs run the repig party.

5 people died in the protest?

Republicans have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.

For conservatives it’s not about passing legislation; rather, it’s about fueling the culture wars and fanning the flames of division with misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies

Build Back Mo' Betta! Spend countless trillion cuz it costs 0!

“TRUMPSTERS” - What are they?
They are core American's that practice, love and respect ALL THINGS that make up the American Way....they love and respect America's founding, American sovereignty, America's history, America's principles, moral and value systems, America's traditions, America's culture, America's religion and even America's language....All those things the globalist America haters hate.
And we're not going away. Trump 2024!

Red herring fallacy, a failed and pathetic attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Greene – rightwing liar and demagogue.
Greene is making her constituents happy.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene cruising to reelection---

Tim Pool's interview of her made me realize what a bunch of scatterbrained idiots you liberals are. She was based. Factual. That must be a big problem to you liberals, facts and reality and all that, What's more telling is I can't find that. Because the filters and the current search engine doesn't allow it...so here we are.

Tim Pool's interview of her made me realize what a bunch of scatterbrained idiots you liberals are. She was based. Factual. That must be a big problem to you liberals, facts and reality and all that, What's more telling is I can't find that. Because the filters and the current search engine doesn't allow it...so here we are.
Sounds like it was a political hit job.

Forum List

Back