Trump: folks don't take vaccines because they distrust Biden, we would be sore losers to boycott Beijing Olympics, Mitch is a disaster, replace him!

• Banned
Trump: Adam Schiff should be thrown out of Congress for the Russia hoax

he says he hopes for a rematch with Hillary in 2024

Of course, he wants a rematch with Hillary. Unless he gets a villain to distract attention, people might not forget his own villainy. Got to be able to at least try to project himself as the lesser of two evils.

Of course, he wants a rematch with Hillary. Unless he gets a villain to distract attention, people might not forget his own villainy. Got to be able to at least try to project himself as the lesser of two evils.
Progs have an encyclopedia of villains. They let one be sacrificed once in a while as to look like they are an honorable and ethical party.

Desantes is doing great in Florida
Trump was right on most things except that he could talk us into taking the vaccines. That dog don't hunt.
And Shifty should be put in jail.

At last check, about 71% of blacks "don't" take the vaccine because (per their twisted logic), it's racist and they're the supporters of the current administration.

he already proved he was the lessor against her......i dont believe anything has changed with the public perception of the 2...

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both said they would never take the TRUMP VACCINE.

I believe them and I am following their lead.

Forum List

Back