MSNBC's Next New LIE

Foolardi

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 2021
Just minutes ago was to cite an article by The Atlantic
- The Steele Dossier Was Not a Hoax -.
This is the level to which we have been exposed non-stop
each day by a Lying,Now Thouroughly Corrupt MSM.
As Propagandist Master Class Liar Mika explains why the
- Steele Dossier - was Not a Hoax.That Trump & Co. did in fact
encourage Russia to hack as much as possible and did support
Russia's effort to influence an outcome for the 2016 Presidential
Election.
Sheer desperation.Pathetic pap of the first order.
Now that U.S. Attorney Durham has collected the good goods on these
evil Framers and Lying toads who were actually the Ones that Mika Scarborough
should be placing all the blame on.Not somehow Trump.
Of course sane members of the United States know what going on here.
Because the MSM has been Found Out.Their insane levels of Lies and
Gaslighting and Projection cannot and should not ever again see the light
of day.But that ain't who and what they are.
So the Passion Play continues on.Much worse for the wear.
Ever and a day.

Just minutes ago was to cite an article by The Atlantic
- The Steele Dossier Was Not a Hoax -.
This is the level to which we have been exposed non-stop
each day by a Lying,Now Thouroughly Corrupt MSM.
As Propagandist Master Class Liar Mika explains why the
- Steele Dossier - was Not a Hoax.That Trump & Co. did in fact
encourage Russia to hack as much as possible and did support
Russia's effort to influence an outcome for the 2016 Presidential
Election.
Sheer desperation.Pathetic pap of the first order.
Now that U.S. Attorney Durham has collected the good goods on these
evil Framers and Lying toads who were actually the Ones that Mika Scarborough
should be placing all the blame on.Not somehow Trump.
Of course sane members of the United States know what going on here.
Because the MSM has been Found Out.Their insane levels of Lies and
Gaslighting and Projection cannot and should not ever again see the light
of day.But that ain't who and what they are.
So the Passion Play continues on.Much worse for the wear.
Ever and a day.
The fact is they did. Whether you like it or not, the Russians conducted a campaign of misinformation on social media to benefit Donald Trump.
Members of his own campaign met with Russian operatives at Trump Tower to lay their hands on Clinton emails that Wikileaks hacked. As far as
I can see, there are large portions of the Steele Dossier that have been verified. These things took place. I suspect the reason you're angry is not
because of the media. Hell, I blame outlets like CNN and MSNBC for giving Trump 24x7 coverage in 2015/16 that ultimately helped propel him to the
WH.

Gaslighting and projection?? Seriously?. That's all the right wing in this country does anymore. It's not like they have any policy positions that have been
successes. Don't blame the media for that. They'll just as gleefully tear someone down after they've helped build them up. I suspect the real reason you
are angry is because the man you backed turned out to be an unmitigated disaster as President. Again, don't blame the media for that.

The Mueller investigation (after 40 million dollars, 2800 subpoenas and 500 search warrants and a handful of arrests) found that there was Russian misinformation, but that it had NO EFFECT on the outcome of the election. PERIOD! As for those that went to jail, none of it had anything to do with Russia. PERIOD!
Now, on completion of the Durham investigation, some on the left may be looking at some time behind bars, IF the right can get control of the house and senate, because the left won't prosecute its own.

The fact is they did. Whether you like it or not, the Russians conducted a campaign of misinformation on social media to benefit Donald Trump.
Members of his own campaign met with Russian operatives at Trump Tower to lay their hands on Clinton emails that Wikileaks hacked. As far as
I can see, there are large portions of the Steele Dossier that have been verified. These things took place. I suspect the reason you're angry is not
because of the media. Hell, I blame outlets like CNN and MSNBC for giving Trump 24x7 coverage in 2015/16 that ultimately helped propel him to the
WH.

Gaslighting and projection?? Seriously?. That's all the right wing in this country does anymore. It's not like they have any policy positions that have been
successes. Don't blame the media for that. They'll just as gleefully tear someone down after they've helped build them up. I suspect the real reason you
are angry is because the man you backed turned out to be an unmitigated disaster as President. Again, don't blame the media for that.
No In actuality it was the Hillary Clinton Campaign in cahoots with the DNC
who Attempted to Influence the outcome of an election.
What Trump was being accused of is Precisely what Hillary and Obama's
FBI {under Comey }; CIA under Jim Brennan were guilty of.
It's Projection and Gaslighting combined.
When are you people gonna comprehand that it's been uncovered.
This Covert attempt to manufacture Dirt on Trump,by Paying for it and even
using Russian Spies for material .
The Gig's Up. Now just the players need to be named and indicted and
sent off where they belong.

The Mueller investigation (after 40 million dollars, 2800 subpoenas and 500 search warrants and a handful of arrests) found that there was Russian misinformation, but that it had NO EFFECT on the outcome of the election. PERIOD! As for those that went to jail, none of it had anything to do with Russia. PERIOD!
Now, on completion of the Durham investigation, some on the left may be looking at some time behind bars, IF the right can get control of the house and senate, because the left won't prosecute its own.
It was the Deputy AG { Rod Rosenstein } who in Feburary of 2018 submitted
a 36 pg. document from the U.S. Government after 13 Russians and 3 Russian
Companies were Indicted.Rosenstein concluded that the Indictment Does Not
make any allegations that this supposed Interference Did Not have Any Effect
in the 2016 Election.

It was the Deputy AG { Rod Rosenstein } who in Feburary of 2018 submitted
a 36 pg. document from the U.S. Government after 13 Russians and 3 Russian
Companies were Indicted.Rosenstein concluded that the Indictment Does Not
make any allegations that this supposed Interference Did Not have Any Effect
in the 2016 Election.

The indictments against the Russkies turned out to be nothing at all, just bullshit.

One of the defendants came forward for trial, and Mueller was unable to prove anything or get a conviction. Even after President Putin offered to make the defendants available for questioning to Mueller.

Furthermore USA Today put up the Headline :
Senate report : No evidence that Russians changed
vote tallies in 2016 -
May 8,2018 by Erin Kelly

The indictments against the Russkies turned out to be nothing at all, just bullshit.

One of the defendants came forward for trial, and Mueller was unable to prove anything or get a conviction. Even after President Putin offered to make the defendants available for questioning to Mueller.
The problem all along was how do you get Russians,back in Russia
to honor or reply to Subpoena to appear in a U.S.Court.
You know one them Sub-peanees.

I don't recall Putin offering any Russian to appear in a U.S. court
of law under any cloud.I think one Russian may have been in the U.S. at
the time of the mid-feburary 2018 Indictment.

The problem all along was how do you get Russians,back in Russia
to honor or reply to Subpoena to appear in a U.S.Court.
You know one them Sub-peanees.

One of the Russian defendants did appear voluntarily.

The Mueller case was a dud that was never presented to 12 Angry Men.

The indictments were Fake Indictments, designed to malign President Trump. Not a real pursuit of justice at all.

I don't recall Putin offering any Russian to appear in a U.S. court
of law under any cloud.I think one Russian may have been in the U.S. at
the time of the mid-feburary 2018 Indictment.

He didn't offer them to appear in a US Court, but he did offer to make them available to Mueller's investigators in Moscow for interviews.

No In actuality it was the Hillary Clinton Campaign in cahoots with the DNC
who Attempted to Influence the outcome of an election.
What Trump was being accused of is Precisely what Hillary and Obama's
FBI {under Comey }; CIA under Jim Brennan were guilty of.
It's Projection and Gaslighting combined.
When are you people gonna comprehand that it's been uncovered.
This Covert attempt to manufacture Dirt on Trump,by Paying for it and even
using Russian Spies for material .
The Gig's Up. Now just the players need to be named and indicted and
sent off where they belong.
No. It wasn't. The report was initially commissioned as opposition research by one of Trump's opponents. Clinton's campaign picked it up..but oddly, didn't use any of it to their advantage during the campaign. Even after Comey put the final nail in her run for President. Again, I think you're angry because you backed an incompetent fraud who wasn't really interested in the job. That isn't the media's fault. I hold them complicit in allowing Trump to rise to power. Durham's "investigation" is just manufactured BS. An attempt to please his master. He's had more time and spent more money than Mueller did. At least Mueller got Manafort and had his investigation paid for the most part.

Tucker showed a ratings analysis on MSLSD last night.... they were in 38th place before President Trump, and heading for 150th place now that he's gone.

For some reason, devoting a couple hours each night to discussing what color shit the stuttering fuck left in the bed sheets that morning is not attracting viewers. Imagine that....

Furthermore USA Today put up the Headline :
Senate report : No evidence that Russians changed
vote tallies in 2016 -
May 8,2018 by Erin Kelly
Sigh....there's no evidence that vote tallies WEREN'T changed. Even though at this point, no one cares. The topic is Russian interference in the 2016 election.
And it happened. And it will happen again.

He didn't offer them to appear in a US Court, but he did offer to make them available to Mueller's investigators in Moscow for interviews.
Now that I recall.But then that also necessitates who reported it.
Take my Thread header.A leading Cable Outlet { MSNBC } is back at it
more dastardly than ever.Making the case that the Atlantic { Trump Hating magazine }
made.That The Steele Dossier was not any Hoax.Of course it was.We have it every step
of the way.From John Brennan making sure Obama had a notion of it { He wrote to Obama
giving an overview } for Approval or a heads up.
To the final product of FOUR F.I.S.A> Warrants { renewable every few months }
that were supposed to have been Verified { they weren't }.

Sigh....there's no evidence that vote tallies WEREN'T changed. Even though at this point, no one cares. The topic is Russian interference in the 2016 election.
And it happened. And it will happen again.
Saying it's so does not make it so.
This isn't some Little Dutch Boy and his finger in the dyke story.
Even though it must be next to impossible for Robot-headed Joe Scarborough
to even think of Fingering around with Mika until after 9 am est.

Saying it's so does not make it so.
This isn't some Little Dutch Boy and his finger in the dyke story.
Even though it must be next to impossible for Robot-headed Joe Scarborough
to even think of Fingering around with Mika until after 9 am est.
So, basically, you're just gonna sling your little alt-right, 5th grade playground schoolyard rant?
You posted this in the Media folder. You should have just posted it in the basement. Because
so far, all you've done is sling shit. A concoction of conspiracy theories that have been bandied
about for years. Nothing new. You're looking for a scapegoat in the media when the person
who initiated his own misfortune is standing right in front of you. But you worship him and
would never criticize him under any circumstances.

So, basically, you're just gonna sling your little alt-right, 5th grade playground schoolyard rant?
You posted this in the Media folder. You should have just posted it in the basement. Because
so far, all you've done is sling shit. A concoction of conspiracy theories that have been bandied
about for years. Nothing new. You're looking for a scapegoat in the media when the person
who initiated his own misfortune is standing right in front of you. But you worship him and
would never criticize him under any circumstances.
Name one fact that I lied or misled about.I don't require use of lying.
I do require use of context or satire when apropos.
Because as sure Mother Nature makes snowflakes,the Left and Democrat
Party is no friends with Truth and the American Way.

Name one fact that I lied or misled about.I don't require use of lying.
I do require use of context or satire when apropos.
Because as sure Mother Nature makes snowflakes,the Left and Democrat
Party is no friends with Truth and the American Way.
Everything in Posts #5 and #16 are a rehash of alt-right conspiracy theories that have been floating around for years. Post #17 is just FZ material.
No validity to ANY of them. Your man was dirty. And you're pissed. Not because he was dirty. You liked that about him. But because you were conned.
And like him and every other right winger, you're looking for an easy scapegoat in the media. They're just telling the stories.

Forum List

Back