MSNBC's Next New LIE

Everything in Posts #5 and #16 are a rehash of alt-right conspiracy theories that have been floating around for years. Post #17 is just FZ material.
No validity to ANY of them. Your man was dirty. And you're pissed. Not because he was dirty. You liked that about him. But because you were conned.
And like him and every other right winger, you're looking for an easy scapegoat in the media. They're just telling the stories.

There is a lot more evidence to show that your Hero , Sleepy Joe, is crooked than there is with the Trumpster.

I guess you haven't seen the Hunter Laptop proving how the "Big Guy" gets a 10% cut from red china. Its crooked as shit when the underlings are kicking up

There is a lot more evidence to show that your Hero , Sleepy Joe, is crooked than there is with the Trumpster.

I guess you haven't seen the Hunter Laptop proving how the "Big Guy" gets a 10% cut from red china. Its crooked as shit when the underlings are kicking up
Hunter Biden isn't, nor will he ever be President. So I don't give a shit. No more of a shit than when Don Jr, Ivanka, and the "slow" one benefited from their father's Presidency.
The only reason for Trump to make a stink about these documents is that it shows him as at least complicit in planning and executing an insurrection. It may turn out to be
much worse. But either way, he's done completely. Republicans will finally have an excuse to shove him to the sidelines.

The fact is they did. Whether you like it or not, the Russians conducted a campaign of misinformation on social media to benefit Donald Trump.
Members of his own campaign met with Russian operatives at Trump Tower to lay their hands on Clinton emails that Wikileaks hacked. As far as
I can see, there are large portions of the Steele Dossier that have been verified. These things took place. I suspect the reason you're angry is not
because of the media. Hell, I blame outlets like CNN and MSNBC for giving Trump 24x7 coverage in 2015/16 that ultimately helped propel him to the
WH.

Gaslighting and projection?? Seriously?. That's all the right wing in this country does anymore. It's not like they have any policy positions that have been
successes. Don't blame the media for that. They'll just as gleefully tear someone down after they've helped build them up. I suspect the real reason you
are angry is because the man you backed turned out to be an unmitigated disaster as President. Again, don't blame the media for that.

You do realize Steele was PAID to come up with dirt right? Supposedly he was hired to do an "INVESTIGATION" yet even he admits his info is unverified. Now what kind of an investigation is that? It is what it looks like. He was paid to dig up dirt for the Clinton campaign.... not do a real investigation. He looked stuff up on the internet and got second and third hand stories that sounded good for mudslinging in a campaign. None of that mattered if it was real at that point, but the problem is, it was later used to lie to a Fisa court.

Hunter Biden isn't, nor will he ever be President. So I don't give a shit. No more of a shit than when Don Jr, Ivanka, and the "slow" one benefited from their father's Presidency.
The only reason for Trump to make a stink about these documents is that it shows him as at least complicit in planning and executing an insurrection. It may turn out to be
much worse. But either way, he's done completely. Republicans will finally have an excuse to shove him to the sidelines.

FBI did an investigation already.. they said none of the people who broke into or walked into the Capitol building Jan 6th were organized... other than a few very small groups. Trump planned a protest rally, its pretty much been explained to you guys 32 ways to Sunday and it was pretty much apparent unless you worked for CNN, but its like talking to a rock.

Everything in Posts #5 and #16 are a rehash of alt-right conspiracy theories that have been floating around for years. Post #17 is just FZ material.
No validity to ANY of them. Your man was dirty. And you're pissed. Not because he was dirty. You liked that about him. But because you were conned.
And like him and every other right winger, you're looking for an easy scapegoat in the media. They're just telling the stories.
Obviously yer not here to debate.Just to spew Leftist agitprop to make
you feel better.It sometimes makes certain people feel better to vent
whether right or wrong.I'm not afflicted with that condition.
Now run along and walk yer Lizard.Or spiny crab that is fully grown
and sporting a beard.Or is that a Van Dyke.

Just minutes ago was to cite an article by The Atlantic
- The Steele Dossier Was Not a Hoax -.
This is the level to which we have been exposed non-stop
each day by a Lying,Now Thouroughly Corrupt MSM.
As Propagandist Master Class Liar Mika explains why the
- Steele Dossier - was Not a Hoax.That Trump & Co. did in fact
encourage Russia to hack as much as possible and did support
Russia's effort to influence an outcome for the 2016 Presidential
Election.
Sheer desperation.Pathetic pap of the first order.
Now that U.S. Attorney Durham has collected the good goods on these
evil Framers and Lying toads who were actually the Ones that Mika Scarborough
should be placing all the blame on.Not somehow Trump.
Of course sane members of the United States know what going on here.
Because the MSM has been Found Out.Their insane levels of Lies and
Gaslighting and Projection cannot and should not ever again see the light
of day.But that ain't who and what they are.
So the Passion Play continues on.Much worse for the wear.
Ever and a day.
Trump is finally right about MSNBC

“They are having an extremely hard time finding an audience to listen to the Fake News they spurn,” Trump wrote

God he's an idiot. LOL

Forum List

Back