MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski blames 80-year-old Biden's STAFF for making him look old

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is the same women who said it is was her job to tell Americans what to think. She should be laying blame to Biden's skank wife, Jill. She engaging in elder abuse.

This is the same women who said it is was her job to tell Americans what to think. She should be laying blame to Biden's skank wife, Jill. She engaging in elder abuse.

Saw that earlier today.
She apparently doesnt consider just how stupid she sounds
We have a mentally challenged president so they should help him do basic things like walking to a podium?
Holy Fuck is she ever a dumbass!! Let me point out our president is mentally deranged and and he needs help WTF?
Of course she doesn't seem to understand just how bad that makes biden look.

She's the actual talent on Morning Joke, donthchaknow? :laugh2:
I try to catch Joe once in a while. Mika, not so much, but her dad was very intelligent.

I was only half joking....Joe is a stone moron ( I wasn't the least impressed with him in congress), and the rest of the supporting cast are the biggest dregs in the business.
I like him ok and probably catch 5 or 10 minutes every few days, during the week. If she is doing a report or carrying the conversation, it's a good time to watch re-runs of M.A.S.H or go out and start working on something or check in on the board. The same goes if I check in on it and Joe off. I don't think he works a five-day week.

let her talk...we need good comedy

We all already know what makes Potato seem old. It has a lot to do with the fact that he is old. And it has even more to do with his decrepit and worsening mental state.
ALbuKAR.jpg

I watched the clip of this Bubblehead. She actually said he can do the President stuff, but his staff needs to help him figure out how to get off a stage so he doesn’t look like an invalid.

WTF?

1. I used to watch "Morning Joe" a few minutes every day until the 2016 election results when Joe and Mika lost their minds over their hatred of the new president.

2. But Mika is right: President Biden's staff must do everything possible to prevent him from falling.

3. One magazine has openly said what many Americans are thinking: President Biden could have a really serious fall. Then there would be serious talk about replacing him.

4. But it is impossible for a staff member to always be at his side. When King Charles III and President Biden inspected the guard of honor, it would have been absurd to have a staff member following behind President Biden.

5. I hope that Dr. Biden urges her beloved husband to retire after his term ends in January, 2025.

Forum List

Back