MSNBC’s Ed Schultz Pretty Darn Excited About Obama The Dictator: “We’ve Done The Hopi

I honestly believe he could run this country better then the dysfunctional congress currently can.

how sad you have to put so much faith in some politician to run your life and the country you live in..

Please don't vote and put the rest of us in your twilight zone

Running the country isn't running my life.

There are things I expect the national government to do, and so do you. You Right Wingers aren't all moving to Somalia and enjoying the "Freedom" and "Liberty" there.

yeah we know, you expect our government (THE TAXPAYERS) to give you money, a job, a house and wipe your butt...how come you aren't moving to Somalia?

how sad you have to put so much faith in some politician to run your life and the country you live in..

There are things I expect the national government to do, and so do you. You Right Wingers aren't all moving to Somalia and enjoying the "Freedom" and "Liberty" there.

yeah we know, you expect our government (THE TAXPAYERS) to give you money, a job, a house and wipe your butt...how come you aren't moving to Somalia?

Somaila doesn't have a government and doesn't fund science. Your dream land ;)

I expect the government to do it's job, which includes "promote the general welfare".

I don't expect the government to give me money, but I do expect it to prevent children from starving and keeping my insurance company from ripping me off after I paid perfectly good money for insurance.

I expect the government to do it's job, which includes "promote the general welfare".

I don't expect the government to give me money, but I do expect it to prevent children from starving and keeping my insurance company from ripping me off after I paid perfectly good money for insurance.

promote the general welfare
They can't do that without stealing from some (working taxpayers) to give to others...but you have no problems with that as long as you get your cut

promote the general welfare
They can't do that without stealing from some (working taxpayers) to give to others...but you have no problems with that as long as you get your cut

Again- i've stated my position. Everyone has a renumerative job, and only the truly needy get welfare.

But when you have a system where 1% gets 43% of the wealth, and people who work need food stamps to eat, you are going to get more government.

Seriously, do you have to WORK at being this oblivious, Staph. Because I've explained this to you about a dozen times and you still don't get it.

Forum List

Back