MSNBC’s Ed Schultz Pretty Darn Excited About Obama The Dictator: “We’ve Done The Hopi

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
you all who elected Obama should be ashamed it's come down to this...Now they are telling him to ROLL RIGHT OVER the people who didn't vote for him.
video at site

SNIP

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz Pretty Darn Excited About Obama The Dictator: “We’ve Done The Hopin’, Now It’s Time For The Changin’”…

I’m guessing Special Ed wouldn’t be so enthusiastic if this was George W. Bush, call it a hunch.

ED SCHULTZ: President Obama is exactly right to take action without Congress. And he would be inept if he did not do it on the part of the Progressive movement. Because that’s what he ran on Hope and change. We’ve done the hopin’, now it’s time for the changin’.

all of it here
MSNBC?s Ed Schultz Pretty Darn Excited About Obama The Dictator: ?We?ve Done The Hopin?, Now It?s Time For The Changin??? | Weasel Zippers

We’ve done the hopin’, now it’s time for the changin’.

He got that line from Al Sharpton...

What about Obama ripping Bush for doing what Obama is doing now?

I predict Ed Schultz tomorrow will say the President hit it out of the park with tonights speech...
But Ed as the number one Obama fluffer says that about all of Obama's speeches.

Last edited:

The difference is Obama uses executive order to help the poor live but Bush used it to help the super rich turn blood into money.

yeah sure he has with TAXPAYERS MONIES
What a frikken hero

I love the attack against the rich...
Where would the government be if they didn't have the rich to get taxes from.

what about it?

Here's the thing. Bush did it when he had a Republican Congress who wouldn't go as far as he wanted to go.

Obama is doing it because the Republicans in Congress refuse to do their jobs and legislate.

I love the attack against the rich...
Where would the government be if they didn't have the rich to get taxes from.

If the wealth were more fairly distributed, we wouldn't need as much government as we have.

well get on your brown shirt and jack boots, Obama's calling you

Just pointing out the obvious, to the stupid.

When WalMart and McDonalds are instructing their employees how to apply for food stamps because they won't pay them that much despite being multi-billion dollar corporations, are you really, really shocked when people turn to government and vote for more of it?

Really?

Really?

Here's the thing. I think the welfare state should JUST be there for those who need it.

But if you have that many people who can't put food on the table without government help, you are going to get more of it.

Is any of this getting through, Staph? Or are you going to be dense all your life?

I hope Obama signs a order rising the minimum wage to $20/hour
Next I hope he funds science, infrastructure and reforms education.

The congress is dysfunctional.

I hope he cancels Presidential elections and crowns himself, King

we can then all HAIL THE OBAMA just for you

I honestly believe he could run this country better then the dysfunctional congress currently can.

how sad you have to put so much faith in some politician to run your life and the country you live in..

Please don't vote and put the rest of us in your twilight zone

I honestly believe he could run this country better then the dysfunctional congress currently can.

how sad you have to put so much faith in some politician to run your life and the country you live in..

Please don't vote and put the rest of us in your twilight zone

Running the country isn't running my life.

There are things I expect the national government to do, and so do you. You Right Wingers aren't all moving to Somalia and enjoying the "Freedom" and "Liberty" there.

Forum List

Back