MSNBC repeats Joe Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people cannot spread Covid

Vaccinated people fight off the virus much quicker than unvaccinated people. So, you're a lot less likely to catch COVID from a vaccinated person.

I'm not sure why you didn't know that. It's been over a year.
And blue states with the highest vaccination rates also now have the highest virus infection rates. Not surprised you are too stupid to acknowledge this, its been forever.

Vaccinated people fight off the virus much quicker than unvaccinated people. So, you're a lot less likely to catch COVID from a vaccinated person.

That's not what the person in the video said on MSNBC. They said the virus "STOPS at each and every vaccinated person". Do you believe that?

That's what the CDC wants you to believe. You're mighty trusting of your government, son. :laughing0301:

Yeah, she's wrong....but I find it interesting that you think that's killed thousands of people since she said that......on Dec 29th. You'd think that many dead in about a week would be more newsworthy.

She's only repeating the lie Joe Biden has been telling for months. That's what has killed thousands. How many people did you infect running around thinking you were immune because Joe Biden told you being vaccinated meant you couldn't get or spread Covid? 10? 100? 1,000?

Why are you not grasping this, Otis? The vaxx is not safe nor effective. If it was, covid numbers would not continue to climb. Similarly, as was shown in 2020 when covid was attributed as the cause of an extreme spike in fatalities worldwide, amazingly the world mortality rate DID NOT increase. Whats wrong with this picture?

Why are you not grasping this, Otis? The vaxx is not safe nor effective. If it was, covid numbers would not continue to climb. Similarly, as was shown in 2020 when covid was attributed as the cause of an extreme spike in fatalities worldwide, amazingly the world mortality rate DID NOT increase. Whats wrong with this picture?
Brainless drones is what is wrong with the picture.

Forum List

Back