MSNBC host claims Republicans is greater threat to US than foreign terrorists

Well it was Trump and his administration that gave us Warp Speed, so you should thank them for that.
Right.
Three other countries were vaccinating people while Trump dithered.
Trump promised 20 million vaccines by the end of the year, he delivered 2.
Trump let the states handle the logistics and Pfizer had millions of Covid vaccines sitting in warehouses, waiting to be shipped because the Trump regime couldn't tell them where to go.

But yet "Corporate Interest" are the one that backed The Worthless Negro, Crooked Hillary and Joe Dufus in their Presidential runs with more campaign donations than they gave the Republicans.

The Democrats give them subsidies, bailouts and support globalization. That is why Big Tech, Wall Street and the Environmental Wacko companies love the Democrats so much.
So, why have republicans given them tax cuts for 40 years?

Right.
Three other countries were vaccinating people while Trump dithered.
Trump promised 20 million vaccines by the end of the year, he delivered 2.
Trump let the states handle the logistics and Pfizer had millions of Covid vaccines sitting in warehouses, waiting to be shipped because the Trump regime couldn't tell them where to go.

Well that is where he was wrong and did it because the sniveling little bitch lost the election ( wait according to another poster in this thread I am a “ You People “ so I should write stolen ) and put millions of lives at risk.

Still, it is because of Warp Speed that we have those vaccines…

That is because in your mind anyone that disagree with your opinion is a terrorist and a greater threat to our nation.

You could see two Islamic men walking in with bomb vests and you would scream terrorist at the bald guy that is white!
No, domestic terrorist are a big threat to our democracy.

We aren't downplaying the threat, having masks protest or vaccine protest.
You have some that are downplaying it on this board by writing that those vaccinated will not die from the Delta variant nor will they be hospitalized, so in my opinion that is as dangerous as those on the right doing their idiotic shit…

Now you will disagree and say the possibility of death and hospitalization is rare while ignoring the spiking trend in recent weeks that we will see rise even further when kids go back to school…

So now I wrote bullshit and I am one of those you people…

Funny how radical assholes like yourself write “ you people “ when caught lying as usual.

Well I have been outspoken about Trump many times over his dealings with Mexico, his words that caused the January 6th insurrection and even stated in many threads about his personal life that he is and always will be a Charlatan, so I guess that is all bullshit in your eyes because when someone does not agree with you, well then that person become “ you people “…
I assume anyone attacking my opinions is one of the many right wing nutjobs inhabiting this board. You're nothing but words on a screen to me and I have no interest in trying to sort anyone out.

No, domestic terrorist are a big threat to our democracy.
Also you gave me a thumbs down for writing the truth about Blacks and Hispanics not masking up or not getting vaccinated in the urban areas of America?

See you hate the truth and just want the focus to be solely on the right and Jewish people you hate and fear!

I assume anyone attacking my opinions is one of the many right wing nutjobs inhabiting this board. You're nothing but words on a screen to me and I have no interest in trying to sort anyone out.
Yeah, and you are just another fringe DSA asshole that think that anyone that disagree with you is a domestic terrorist and should be shot on sight!

No one should ever question or correct those like you because if they do, well open fire!

Sure they are, only in Trumplandia.

They are the ones trying to overturn elections.
Changing voting laws.
Suppressing voters.
Overtaking local election boards.
Spreading Covid-19.
Attacking the US capitol building.
Lying to the American people.

You Nazis love to scream "pwoov it" when we Americans point out the massive fraud in the 2020 election.

BUT you fascist scum have yet to demonstrate even a SINGLE case of "voter suppression."

Let's see this "Suppressing voters" Herr Himmler?

Come on, any Nazi here, prove your lie about voter suppression with proof of it happening.

The numerous militia groups and other assorted fantasy confederates that have continually threatened civil war and other violence are acting like we are out of line for taking them at their word.

All added together they are what. 1% in number compared to the ANTIFA Brownshirts and BLM Klansmen?

Your terrorist troops have done more violence and property damage in the Kristalnacht of 2020 alone than all supposedly "right wing" groups in the last 50 years.

You Nazis love to scream "pwoov it" when we Americans point out the massive fraud in the 2020 election.

BUT you fascist scum have yet to demonstrate even a SINGLE case of "voter suppression."

Let's see this "Suppressing voters" Herr Himmler?

Come on, any Nazi here, prove your lie about voter suppression with proof of it happening.
The laws being passed are proof enough. When you're removing the number of polling places, the number of drop boxes, reducing the hours to vote, thereby forcing people to stand in long lines to vote on election day..and you won't even allow people to give them food or water....that suppression Nazi Boy. Right out in the open. Wonder how many white suburban districts this happens in? :)

The problem here is that there is no clear dividing line between run of the mill republicans and their fringe extremists. Republicans rarely condemn them and often rush to the defense of every psycho with a flag and white skin. It does not have to be that way.

All with white skin are enemies of the Reich. All who are not Reich members will be eradicated.

We know what your goal is.

The laws being passed are proof enough.
So, not even a SINGLE case of voter suppression, then?

When you're removing the number of polling places, the number of drop boxes, reducing the hours to vote, thereby forcing people to stand in long lines to vote on election day..and you won't even allow people to give them food or water....that suppression Nazi Boy. Right out in the open. Wonder how many white suburban districts this happens in? :)

And yet the voter integrity laws do none of those things.

The fact that you have to blatantly lie shows how weak you are.

You Nazis DEPEND on voter fraud, election integrity stops you from stealing elections as you did in 2020.

All with white skin are enemies of the Reich. All who are not Reich members will be eradicated.

We know what your goal is.
LOL you are such a whackadoodle. Is this how you talk in real life? People must literally run away rather than talk to you.

So, not even a SINGLE case of voter suppression, then?

And yet the voter integrity laws do none of those things.

The fact that you have to blatantly lie shows how weak you are.

You Nazis DEPEND on voter fraud, election integrity stops you from stealing elections as you did in 2020.
Oh "integrity" laws. That's what's you're calling them. :)
All the sudden, when your savior loses, there's massive voter fraud....cause there's no way he could have lost with all those just and righteous white people voting for him??...right? :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, Trump's big beautiful wall, Mexico was supposed to pay for, didn't stop them.
Just another, in a long list, of Trump failures.
Tell that to this illegal mexican

IMG_3562_t800.jpeg

The laws being passed are proof enough. When you're removing the number of polling places, the number of drop boxes, reducing the hours to vote, thereby forcing people to stand in long lines to vote on election day..and you won't even allow people to give them food or water....that suppression Nazi Boy. Right out in the open. Wonder how many white suburban districts this happens in? :)
The long lines happens because dumb ass people can't keep from talking about irrelevant things , just shut the fuck up and vote

Forum List

Back