MSNBC host claims Republicans is greater threat to US than foreign terrorists

Oh "integrity" laws. That's what's you're calling them. :)

Yes, and I call this a "cat"
1628084131921.png

Words have meanings.

All the sudden, when your savior loses, there's massive voter fraud....cause there's no way he could have lost with all those just and righteous white people voting for him??...right? :auiqs.jpg:

democrats have used election fraud since Tammany Hall. It is documented, historical fact that democrats engaged in MASSIVE election fraud in the 1960 presidential election, where more votes were cast for Kennedy in three Chicago precincts than there were living people.

What you did in 2020 was a major increase in the level of fraud. Using the Wuhan Designer Virus® as an excuse, massive mail in voting gave the democrats an open field to corrupt the vote - and corrupt it you did.

The long lines happens because dumb ass people can't keep from talking about irrelevant things , just shut the fuck up and vote
And.....can you vote while standing in line?.....LOL.
This almost wasn't worth responding to but it gave me a good laugh on a morning when I needed it. :auiqs.jpg:

And.....can you vote while standing in line?.....LOL.
This almost wasn't worth responding to but it gave me a good laugh on a morning when I needed it. :auiqs.jpg:
Once again asshole shut your mouth and take care of business to keep the line moving

Once again asshole shut your mouth and take care of business to keep the line moving
Again pops, can you vote while you stand in line? If not, then it's OK to talk. Most polling places have you give your name to a worker. Then you're led to to the polling booth.
After that, you shut your mouth and vote....mainly because you have no one to talk to. Still doesn't get around the whole suppression argument.

Again pops, can you vote while you stand in line? If not, then it's OK to talk. Most polling places have you give your name to a worker. Then you're led to to the polling booth.
After that, you shut your mouth and vote....mainly because you have no one to talk to. Still doesn't get around the whole suppression argument.
Of course it does have you ever in your life waited in line at Wal-Mart? People yap yap yap to the lady about how her dog died and is this the right depends underwear for me.

People need to shut the fuck up and keep the line moving

Suppression is where?

Of course it does have you ever in your life waited in line at Wal-Mart? People yap yap yap to the lady about how her dog died and is this the right depends underwear for me.

People need to shut the fuck up and keep the line moving
That's to check out. LOL. Which once you vote, you take your slip of paper and either hand it to someone or roll it into a box or machine.
Either way, no line, no waiting.

How about those Negroes and Communists that spent six months destroying, murdering, looting and burning in over 200 American cities? Might you stupid uneducated Moon Bats think they are a little more dangerous than the RINO Republicans?

The only dangerous thing the Republicans did was let the filthy Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 election.

That's to check out. LOL. Which once you vote, you take your slip of paper and either hand it to someone or roll it into a box or machine.
Either way, no line, no waiting.
We are talking why lines are so long, people talk to much

Try to keep up

Overtaking local election boards.

On NPR just yesterday, I heard that our Sec. of State claimed that five times the number of mail in ballots was requested for some local elections that no one really is paying any attention to. . .

And that is the first time this has happened in the state's history. Given the controversy over this past election with mail in ballots in this state? The timing of this off season local election announcement . . .seems. . . suspicious.

:eusa_think:

:rolleyes:

Sure.

That's not the GOP doing this.
If I were suspicious I'd say that since the election of 2020 the state level DNC seems to have perfected a system of "mobilizing their base."

Forum List

Back