MSNBC Doesn't Seem To Mind Vile Hateful Attacks On Women, Martin Bashir Still On Air

When it is racial or out of other hatred, yes.
Yes, because ANY criticism of FLOTUS is called racist or hatred. Doesn't matter what the real motivation is.

Not true. But, any unjust criticism is probably racially motivated, and there is some crazy criticism towards her on these boards.
Mrs. Obama has certainly earned some just criticism.

But even that gets called racist.

When I spot racism, I call it. People on the right cannot stand being called out.
The left has completely devalued the word. It's meaningless now.

If you didn't throw it around in a desperate attempt to silence those with whom you disagreed because you can't rationally argue against their views, it'd still have some weight.

Now it's just an admission of defeat for progressives.

That is the racist defense, not reality.
Horseshit. But you can shore up your claim by answering my question that you (purposefully) missed:

Am I a racist?

Before you answer, you should know I've been called a racist many times here.

But when I ask for a link to a racist post of mine, none is ever forthcoming.

Okay, you can answer now.

The left has completely devalued the word. It's meaningless now.

If you didn't throw it around in a desperate attempt to silence those with whom you disagreed because you can't rationally argue against their views, it'd still have some weight.

Now it's just an admission of defeat for progressives.

Horseshit. But you can shore up your claim by answering my question that you (purposefully) missed:

Am I a racist?

Did I call you a racist?

When it is racial or out of other hatred, yes.
Yes, because ANY criticism of FLOTUS is called racist or hatred. Doesn't matter what the real motivation is.

Not true. But, any unjust criticism is probably racially motivated, and there is some crazy criticism towards her on these boards.
But you assume every criticism is unjust so it's always racism.

It must be nice to have a First Family that has this constant politically-correct force-field around them.

racism.gif

Palin isn't "women."

Palin is "one woman."

So is Michele Obama, but the left loses their shit when a conservative criticizes her.

Partial Michelle Obama bio:

Gifted Student

By sixth grade, Michelle was attending gifted classes, where she learned French and took accelerated courses. She then went on to attend the city's first magnet high school for gifted children, where, among other activities, she served as the student government treasurer. "Without being immodest, we were always smart, we were always driven and we were always encouraged to do the best you can do, not just what's necessary," her brother, Craig, has said. "And when it came to going to schools, we all wanted to go to the best schools we could."

Michelle graduated in 1981 from Whitney M. Young Magnet High School in Chicago's West Loop as class salutatorian. After high school, she followed her brother to Princeton University, graduating cum laude in 1985 with a B.A. in Sociology. She went on to earn a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1988, where she took part in demonstrations demanding more minority students and professors.

You all are attempting to compare Palin to Michelle O now? :cuckoo:

So Michelle is supposedly smarter, so it's okay to bash Palin and her kids? :cuckoo:

Am I a racist?

Did I call you a racist?
I'm asking you if I am a racist.

Yes or no. That's all you have to write. One or the other.

First, I'd think the Right would want these vicious haters to have as much exposure as possible, since one of the greatest strengths of the First Amendment is that it points out the crazies, loud and clear.

But yeah, the Left's hypocrisy on this and events like it is deliciously hypocritical.

I find it amusing that the people who thought it was wonderful that Lush Rimjob called Sandra Fluke a "Slut" and a "Prostitute" for three says straight are just totally upset that something vulgar was said about Caribou Barbie after she compared a policy disagreement to a major human rights violation.

First, I'd think the Right would want these vicious haters to have as much exposure as possible, since one of the greatest strengths of the First Amendment is that it points out the crazies, loud and clear.

But yeah, the Left's hypocrisy on this and events like it is deliciously hypocritical.

I find it amusing that the people who thought it was wonderful that Lush Rimjob called Sandra Fluke a "Slut" and a "Prostitute" for three says straight are just totally upset that something vulgar was said about Caribou Barbie after she compared a policy disagreement to a major human rights violation.
Oh, she did all that?

Did she talk about folders full of men or something?

Shit, that's just plain sick.....

Did I call you a racist?
I'm asking you if I am a racist.

Yes or no. That's all you have to write. One or the other.

I do not know you well enough to answer that question. Obviously, some people are convinced that you are.
They have never proven their claim...yet they're still convinced I'm racist.

It's nothing more than emotional lashing-out, based not on facts, logic, or reason.

And as such, the word is rendered meaningless.

As often as Bill O'Reily lies.

As often as Sean Hannity lies.

As often as Steve Ducy lies.

As often as Gretchen Carlson lies.

You and Cons swallow each and ugly lie

You bitch MSNBC. Bashir was wrong admits it.

Fox never admits it is wrong.

Fox never suspends their on air talent the lies and detortions they tell.

You brand of hypocracy is getting old.

As often as Bill O'Reily lies.

As often as Sean Hannity lies.

As often as Steve Ducy lies.

As often as Gretchen Carlson lies.

You and Cons swallow each and ugly lie

You bitch MSNBC. Bashir was wrong admits it.

Fox never admits it is wrong.

Fox never suspends their on air talent the lies and detortions they tell.

You brand of hypocracy is getting old.

Yeah, our brand is the truth, something you think is unfair.

The truth offends liars deeply. It exposes them.

Since Sarah Palin has become irrelevant I suspect she is very pleased with the comment made and the reaction of the 2% of Americans who who find her both relevant and substantive. Face it Palin lover's, she' at best a clown; not as bright as Ann Coulter, not as crazy as Michelle Bachmann, and not as stupid as Marsha Blackburn.

Since Sarah Palin has become irrelevant I suspect she is very pleased with the comment made and the reaction of the 2% of Americans who who find her both relevant and substantive. Face it Palin lover's, she' at best a clown; not as bright as Ann Coulter, not as crazy as Michelle Bachmann, and not as stupid as Marsha Blackburn.
And yet the mere mention of her name gets progressives (even more) enraged.

But much smarter than Nancy Pelosi, Cher, Hillary, or Katie Couric.

And a million times smarter than a president that doesn't seem to know anything going on in his stupid administration.....

Forum List

Back