MSNBC Columnist Calls for Ending NORAD Santa Tracker

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Can you imagine how horrific it is for Leftists every day of their pathetic lives?

MSNBC columnist calls for end of NORAD Santa tracker 'out of concern for Santa's safety' from US military
The columnist wondered if a military that 'wrongly' kills would ever come clean if it assassinated Santa

An MSNBC columnist is calling for the end of the NORAD Santa tracker, claiming that it is time to "decouple" Santa Claus from American military culture.

In an op-ed published on MSNBC.com, opinion columnist Hayes Brown took issue with the North American Aerospace Defense Command’s 60-year tradition of tracking Santa Claus’s imaginary journey across the globe delivering presents and explained why "if had my way, this year would be the last."

1640548377779.jpeg

We get videos of soldiers returning home to their pets or children but never questions about why they were deployed for so long or what threat they were fighting;

True enough.

Yeah, I agree. I get the point he's attempting to make, but he made an odd suggestion to get that point across.

Could NORAD start tracking leftards next year? It wouldn't be very hard, as they all seem to congregate wherever there's the smell of fresh fecal material. One good drone strike could easily take out at least a couple dozen at once. After all, isn't one of the the reasons we're paying NORAD so much is so they can make good commies out of otherwise bad commies?

Forum List

Back