Editor For ‘The Atlantic’ Claims ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Phone Call Is ‘About Insurrection’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Editor For ‘The Atlantic’ Claims ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Phone Call Is ‘About Insurrection’

27 Dec 2021 ~~ By Chrissy Clark
A CNN panelist claimed that a father of four, who tagged a phone call with President Joe Biden with the phrase “Let’s Go, Brandon,” was not only being impolite but also harboring feelings “about insurrection.”
Brownstein, a senior editor at The Atlantic, joined a CNN panel to discuss a phone call between Biden, First Lady Jill Biden, and an Oregon father Jared Schmeck who ended his live-streamed phone call with a less vulgar substitute for “f*** Joe Biden.”
The CNN host dubbed the interaction between Schmeck and the Bidens “disrespectful,” “juvenile” and “reprehensible.” He also asked Brownstein for his opinion on the matter.
“I don’t think it’s fundamentally about incivility. I think it’s fundamentally about insurrection,” Brownstein said.
~Snip~

Schmeck told The Oregonian that he is now being “attacked” for his “joke” on the phone call. Schmeck claims he is not a “Trumper,” though he is frustrated with Biden’s political preferences and policy choices such as federal vaccine mandates, inflation, and supply chain problems.
“At the end of the day, I have nothing against Mr. Biden, but I am frustrated because I think he can be doing a better job,” Schmeck said. “I mean no disrespect to him.”
The father of four parted ways with the Bidens by wishing them a “wonderful Christmas.” He claims that his family calls the NORAD Santa Tracker — where Biden was taking calls from and updating children on Santa’s whereabouts — every year and was unaware that the call would be live-streamed.

Commentary:
The actual insurrection took place in October 6, 2018 (Kavanaugh) and again on October 12, 2020 (Barrett) leftists took over the Capital to protest Trump SCOTUS picks, along with November 3, 2020 when you communists stopped the count on election night while you manufactured ballots to steal the election. THOSE were the source of incivility.
"Insurrection" is a word used by tyranny for anyone who disagrees with them or holds them accountable. "Rebellion" is the word used by tyranny for anyone who rejects their heavy handed and intrusive governing. "Terrorist" is the word used by tyranny for those who choose to fight rather than kneel.
I'm quite sure that on November 2nd, 2022 Democrats will be shouting "Insurrection" when the Republicans retake the majority in both Houses of Congress.

Brownstein is another conspiracy knuttjob Democrat.
You know like the lunatic lib Russian collusion conspiracy, and their Ukraine conspiracy.
Now we have their "insurrection" conspiracy.

27 Dec 2021 ~~ By Chrissy Clark
A CNN panelist claimed that a father of four, who tagged a phone call with President Joe Biden with the phrase “Let’s Go, Brandon,” was not only being impolite but also harboring feelings “about insurrection.”
Brownstein, a senior editor at The Atlantic, joined a CNN panel to discuss a phone call between Biden, First Lady Jill Biden, and an Oregon father Jared Schmeck who ended his live-streamed phone call with a less vulgar substitute for “f*** Joe Biden.”
The CNN host dubbed the interaction between Schmeck and the Bidens “disrespectful,” “juvenile” and “reprehensible.” He also asked Brownstein for his opinion on the matter.
“I don’t think it’s fundamentally about incivility. I think it’s fundamentally about insurrection,” Brownstein said.
~Snip~

Schmeck told The Oregonian that he is now being “attacked” for his “joke” on the phone call. Schmeck claims he is not a “Trumper,” though he is frustrated with Biden’s political preferences and policy choices such as federal vaccine mandates, inflation, and supply chain problems.
“At the end of the day, I have nothing against Mr. Biden, but I am frustrated because I think he can be doing a better job,” Schmeck said. “I mean no disrespect to him.”
The father of four parted ways with the Bidens by wishing them a “wonderful Christmas.” He claims that his family calls the NORAD Santa Tracker — where Biden was taking calls from and updating children on Santa’s whereabouts — every year and was unaware that the call would be live-streamed.

Commentary:
The actual insurrection took place in October 6, 2018 (Kavanaugh) and again on October 12, 2020 (Barrett) leftists took over the Capital to protest Trump SCOTUS picks, along with November 3, 2020 when you communists stopped the count on election night while you manufactured ballots to steal the election. THOSE were the source of incivility.
"Insurrection" is a word used by tyranny for anyone who disagrees with them or holds them accountable. "Rebellion" is the word used by tyranny for anyone who rejects their heavy handed and intrusive governing. "Terrorist" is the word used by tyranny for those who choose to fight rather than kneel.
I'm quite sure that on November 2nd, 2022 Democrats will be shouting "Insurrection" when the Republicans retake the majority in both Houses of Congress.

Look at that slut bitch of his give that funny look............lol...............GD fucking whore is so cruel putting that wasted fucking sob through this

Funny how all the people who whine about Q, pizzagate and other stuff ignore when liberals engage in conspiracy.

Forum List

Back