MSNBC: "Cain - "Black man who knows his place". I kid you not!

So a black Republican suddenly comes out claiming that he can get 3 or 4 times as many blacks to vote for him as the usual white Republican does and there's nothing about race in that?

That's funny.
WHY FOCUS on ethnicity Carbonated? just can't help yerself, can you? Dope.:lol:

The loon Cain brought it up.
and. His shedding light on what YOU and your fellow Statist/Race-baiters have brought this Republic to means what...exactly?

You don't like your beliefs, your foibles highlighted for the entire world to see>?

As a matter of course? I'm correct. You have been rousted out of the geekie weeds...and can't HIDE any longer...can you?

I'm guessing that about 99% of the people who can see that Herman Cain is a clueless jackass would think exactly the same thing if he were as white as Glenn Beck.

So a black Republican suddenly comes out claiming that he can get 3 or 4 times as many blacks to vote for him as the usual white Republican does and there's nothing about race in that?

That's funny.
WHY FOCUS on ethnicity Carbonated? just can't help yerself, can you? Dope.:lol:

The loon Cain brought it up.

Carby is a liar.

Mr. Cain was ASKED a question and THEN responded.

Carby either knows this or should know it.

But Carby is a dishonest hack.

Yeah, I know you're an asshole, but can you answer the question?

It was answered moron, you just didnt like the fact.

I asked him if it was racist when conservatives oppose black liberals.

I didn't see a yes or a no.

Do you want to answer the question?

You know the answer already its NO.

But you might be able to show a republican or tea party politician call them oreo's, crackers, uncle toms House ******* etc. So school me.

But I dont think you can. Infact I think you will probably post some clown and claim he is but you cant prove it.

Prove me wrong go ahead.

But you might be able to show a republican or tea party politician call them oreo's, crackers, uncle toms House ******* etc. So school me.

But I dont think you can. Infact I think you will probably post some clown and claim he is but you cant prove it.

Prove me wrong go ahead.

^^Now THIS, I gotta see...Hope you get an answer or if the perp turns and runs away as I predict...

The support for Cain isn't about race; it's about the extremist right's hatred of Romney.

You're welcome to your opinion, no matter how baseless it is.

Idiot.

He is almost right... He is a hack so of course he had to call anyone that likes Cain a "extremist." In the end his point is correct, Cain's support is not because of what Cain stands for through policy or even ideas, Cain's support is because most republicans and conservatives simply don't like Mitt or Perry and the Media allowed Cain to rise for the ratings.

The Media would rather sell 999 then destroy it (because it's easy) over looking at the other candidates who have depth and an actual plan.

The support for Cain isn't about race; it's about the extremist right's hatred of Romney.

Idiot.

He is almost right... He is a hack so of course he had to call anyone that likes Cain a "extremist." In the end his point is correct, Cain's support is not because of what Cain stands for through policy or even ideas, Cain's support is because most republicans and conservatives simply don't like Mitt or Perry and the Media allowed Cain to rise for the ratings.

The Media would rather sell 999 then destroy it (because it's easy) over looking at the other candidates who have depth and an actual plan.
Really? I've seen the Media take apart 999 with relish.

prominent blacks..
Congressman J.C.Watts in the past.
Economist professor ...Thomas Sowell
Walter E. Williams economics prof
Allen West FL Congressman
Just a few conservative blacks that are called "Uncle Toms" because they think!

Prove me wrong go ahead.

Ok, so if it's not racism for a white conservative to oppose a black liberal,

then it's not racism for a white liberal to oppose a black conservative.

So why do conservatives keep accusing liberals of being racists for opposing a rightwing nut like Cain?

Why do they keep playing the RACE CARD?

prominent blacks..

Who are you accusing of calling them Uncle Tom's?

What about the people who disagree with them politically but don't call them Uncle Tom's?

Prove me wrong go ahead.

So why do conservatives keep accusing liberals of being racists for opposing a rightwing nut like Cain?

You would be correct, however when you add the name calling as I stated before it becomes very racist. Why do you refuse to acknowledge words spoken.

Do you really lack that moral fiber?

prominent blacks..

What about the people who disagree with them politically but don't call them Uncle Tom's?

No silly, he was talking about Democrats

:eusa_angel:

prominent blacks..

You and your statist brothers and sisters?:lol:

Prove me wrong go ahead.

You would be correct, however when you add the name calling as I stated before it becomes very racist. Why do you refuse to acknowledge words spoken.

Do you really lack that moral fiber?

No they just lack common sense

Idiot.

Really? I've seen the Media take apart 999 with relish.

Is that not what I just said?

prominent blacks..

No silly, he was talking about Democrats

:eusa_angel:

Ok, name 100 Democrats who have called J C Watts an Uncle Tom.

Forum List

Back