Mr. President You Disgust Me!

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
I’ve known for eight long years what a deep dark hole he is leading this country down. I’ve known for eight long years that he is either mentally unstable, incredibly ignorant, or an extreme Muslim sympathizer like we’ve never seen in the White House.

I hope other Americans are waking up after the pathetic Presidential address to the nation about the Orlando Islamic terror attack.

Mr. President, You Disgust Me - Breitbart
GettyImages-539573302-640x480.jpg

we cannot vet them.

Obama’s not just purposely importing Muslims, he’s bringing them in at a record pace.

Obama refuses to secure the border, even though Muslim terror cells are surely entering the USA hidden amongst the hordes of illegals from Mexico and Central America.

Obama is a man who brings in twice the number of immigrants from Muslim nations versus European nations.

Obama is the man who cut $2.6 billion in funding for U.S. veterans, while at the same time adding $4.5 billion to the budget to relocate Syrian refugees to America.

Obama is the man who is obsessed with disarming Americans, at the exact same time he arms Muslim terrorists- remember he recently handed back to the terrorist state Iran $150 billion PLUS interest to buy weapons that will be used to murder Americans, Israelis and other Westerners.

Obama is the man who has claimed that terrorists have “legitimate grievances.”

Obama is the man who refused to use the word “Muslim” at a terrorism summit.

But remarkably he opened that summit with a Muslim prayer.

Obama is the man who claimed “Islam” has been woven into our country’s fabric from the first days of America.

Obama is the man who refused to meet with Israel’s Prime Minister during a U.S. visit, but found time to meet with head of a Muslim country (Qatar) that supports terrorism during that same week.

Let’s never forget this is the man who refused to place the U.S. flag at the White House at half-mast for almost a week after a terror attack at a U.S. military base. But on Sunday after a mass murder of gays, Obama ordered the White House flag to be lowered almostinstantly.

You couldn’t make this stuff up in a fiction movie. You’d be laughed out of Hollywood.

Obama’s actions are revolting. His address to the nation on Sunday was both embarrassing and insulting. But more importantly, it was telling. No true American could or would EVER give speech like that.

Mr. President, you disgust me.

It’s time for Obama to resign from office, or be removed forcefully by a United States Congress with balls.

Oh and one other thing…

Pray for President Donald J. Trump.

Alex Wong/Getty Images
by WAYNE ALLYN ROOT13 Jun 20167,277

we cannot vet them.

Obama’s not just purposely importing Muslims, he’s bringing them in at a record pace.

Obama refuses to secure the border, even though Muslim terror cells are surely entering the USA hidden amongst the hordes of illegals from Mexico and Central America.

Obama is a man who brings in twice the number of immigrants from Muslim nations versus European nations.

Obama is the man who cut $2.6 billion in funding for U.S. veterans, while at the same time adding $4.5 billion to the budget to relocate Syrian refugees to America.

Obama is the man who is obsessed with disarming Americans, at the exact same time he arms Muslim terrorists- remember he recently handed back to the terrorist state Iran $150 billion PLUS interest to buy weapons that will be used to murder Americans, Israelis and other Westerners.

Obama is the man who claimed “Islam” has been woven into our country’s fabric from the first days of America.

Obama is the man who refused to meet with Israel’s Prime Minister during a U.S. visit, but found time to meet with head of a Muslim country (Qatar) that supports terrorism during that same week.

Let’s never forget this is the man who refused to place the U.S. flag at the White House at half-mast for almost a week after a terror attack at a U.S. military base. But on Sunday after a mass murder of gays, Obama ordered the White House flag to be lowered almostinstantly.

You couldn’t make this stuff up in a fiction movie. You’d be laughed out of Hollywood.

Obama’s actions are revolting. His address to the nation on Sunday was both embarrassing and insulting. But more importantly, it was telling. No true American could or would EVER give speech like that.

It’s time for Obama to resign from office, or be removed forcefully by a United States Congress with balls.

Oh and one other thing…

Maybe his speech was directed to his homeland...............Kenya.

But your not disgusted wh right wingers who put weapons of war in the hands of home grown terrorists ?

I’ve known for eight long years what a deep dark hole he is leading this country down. I’ve known for eight long years that he is either mentally unstable, incredibly ignorant, or an extreme Muslim sympathizer like we’ve never seen in the White House.

I hope other Americans are waking up after the pathetic Presidential address to the nation about the Orlando Islamic terror attack.

we cannot vet them.

Oh and one other thing…

Alex Wong/Getty Images

we cannot vet them.

Oh and one other thing…

Ridiculous blind partisan tripe and lies.

Those suffering from ODS need to seek out the mental health treatment they so clearly need.

Obozo has been nothing short of a terrible nightmare.

How so ? Be specific . Not just "cause he's a black guy" . Somthing solid .
You have to be kidding

See . Not specific .

I get it . You hate the black guy . At least be honest about it .

But here's what you'll do. You will make up some totally subjective criteria . " he's the least trustworthy!" Which you can't prove either way .

Or use some random stat that really means nothing to you other than to be a front for your true racist feelings . Example " the price of avocados has risen 14% under Obama ! Worst prez ever !"

Last edited:

we cannot vet them.

Oh and one other thing…

Alex Wong/Getty Images

we cannot vet them.

Oh and one other thing…

Ridiculous blind partisan tripe and lies.

Those suffering from ODS need to seek out the mental health treatment they so clearly need.

The lies are just the latest signs of right wing desperation.

You have to be kidding

See . Not specific .

But here's what you'll do. You will make up some totally subjective criteria . " he's the least trustworthy!" Which you can't prove either way .

Or use some random stat that really means nothing to you other than to be a front for your true racist feelings . Example " the price of avocados has risen 14% under Obama ! Worst prez ever !"

You're almost right about one thing - I hate the half black guy, half white guy. Don't joke about the price of avocados going up - theyre one of my favorite snacks.

You have to be kidding

See . Not specific .

You're almost right about one thing - I hate the half black guy, half white guy. Don't joke about the price of avocados going up - theyre one of my favorite snacks.

Soooo you don't have any specifics . I mean, other than his blackness .

You have to be kidding

See . Not specific .

Soooo you don't have any specifics . I mean, other than his blackness .

Youre the funniest cat on this site. Dont ever change.

Forum List

Back