Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

It is a good thing that he didn't say we stopped using bayonets then, just that we use fewer of them. No surprise that you are attacking him on this though after the shellacking he gave Romney last night.

Yep. Romney's water carriers are in full meltdown mode.

The bayonet is still standard issue military equipment for the U.S. Marine Corps starting at basic training. Marines train in how to use the bayonet in close combat warfare.

According to the Marine Corps website, “attach the OKC-3S Bayonet” to your rifle and it is an effective close combat weapon.

“The OKC-3S is the weapon of choice when shots can’t be fired,” according to the website.

seems to me..romney agreed with obama's policies more than his own

romney came off as the buffoon he is

That was clearly his strategy, but Obama rebuffed him by pointing out the flip-flops on Romney's policies.

EVERY Marine still trains and uses a BAYONET.. no amount of spin from the Zombie NUTS can change that MORON's words..

LOL

And you are the commander-in-chief? As though your smug smart ass comment were not enough, you showed just how ignorant you are towards our US military and what they use to enter into combat under YOUR direction!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBYI-j1pZ64]Rachel Maddow on Mitt Romney's Vietnam War Deferment - YouTube[/ame]​

The bayonet is still standard issue military equipment for the U.S. Marine Corps starting at basic training. Marines train in how to use the bayonet in close combat warfare.

According to the Marine Corps website, “attach the OKC-3S Bayonet” to your rifle and it is an effective close combat weapon.

“The OKC-3S is the weapon of choice when shots can’t be fired,” according to the website.

Great Googling you!

Less than two weeeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord that this BUFFOON President , who doesn't even know what his own troops train and use for weapons, will be GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm watching the replay right now...he said fewer horses and bayonets.
Anyone that says otherwise is simply wrong.

Hey DUMMY, how is it fewer when every single Marine is issued and trained with a bayonet????????????

The Army isn't. And the Army is bigger than the Marine Corps.

So, yeah, there are fewer.

The last Bayonet Charge in the US Military was in 1951.

EVERY Marine still trains and uses a BAYONET.. no amount of spin from the Zombie NUTS can change that MORON's words..

LOL

In fact, stop arguing with yourself and cheer yourself up by telling yourself a joke - one that you've never heard before!

Ohhh OOOPSIE.. US Military SpecOps Led Afghanistan Invasion on Horses – Monument at WTC: Bayonets Still in Use: Biden Failed Status of Forces Agreement | Maggie's Notebook

In October 2011, a monument to Special Forces who led the Afghanistan invasion on horses was preparing for the final touches before finding it’s resting place across from the World Trade Center site. The Unit, known as the “Horse Soldiers” were awed by what they were doing on that day. ✔Obama isn’t known to spend much time at the 9/11/01 Memorial.

So now the ASSCLOWN doesn't even know we still use horses as well???????????????????????????

Bwhahahahaha I LOVE IT!

Ohhh OOOPSIE.. US Military SpecOps Led Afghanistan Invasion on Horses – Monument at WTC: Bayonets Still in Use: Biden Failed Status of Forces Agreement | Maggie's Notebook

In October 2011, a monument to Special Forces who led the Afghanistan invasion on horses was preparing for the final touches before finding it’s resting place across from the World Trade Center site. The Unit, known as the “Horse Soldiers” were awed by what they were doing on that day. ✔Obama isn’t known to spend much time at the 9/11/01 Memorial.

So now the ASSCLOWN doesn't even know we still use horses as well???????????????????????????

Bwhahahahaha I LOVE IT!

Oddly enough he said "fewer" horses as well.
Now, clearly English is a new language to you so I'll help you out.
'Fewer' means a lesser number.
However, and let me be very clear on this, it does not have the same definition as 'none'.

Good luck with your English Comprehension classes, I hope you pass.

You've been officially schooled Boy President, and by your own troops who took to TWITTER, and social media last night showing the world what an absolute FOOL you are!

Thank God for our soldiers, sailors, marines, airman who all KNOW what a loser and joke this man is.

You've been officially schooled Boy President, and by your own troops who took to TWITTER, and social media last night showing the world what an absolute FOOL you are!

Thank God for our soldiers, sailors, marines, airman who all KNOW what a loser and joke this man is.

Come on, you must know a joke that you've haven't heard before.

I was an army supply sergeant... we had an M8 Bayonet for every M16 rifle we had in our unit.

And I never issued them, not once. the only time I saw them was during inventories. Or when I had some private spend an afternoon oiling them so they didn't get rusty when we put them back into storage.

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured
The Telegraph ^ | Sept. 28, 2012 | By Telegraph Reporters

Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:45:25 AM by Brad from Tennessee

Corporal Sean Jones, 25, of 1st Battalion The Princess of Wales's Regiment, "reversed a potentially dire situation" when his patrol came under attack in a carefully planned ambush in October last year.

Firing a rocket at one of the insurgent positions, Cpl Jones ordered three of his men to fix bayonets before breaking cover and leading them across 80 metres of open ground raked by enemy fire. .

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured - Telegraph

Forum List

Back