Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

What's that???? A SOLDIER CHARGING THE ENEMY WITH HIS BAYONET????? NO WAY, Hussein said no one uses those any longer???!!! NOT MANY??? WHY EVERY MARINE is issued a weapon with a bayonet Mr. DoeDoeBrain.. HOWZ THAT AGAIN BARACK???

lol

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured
The Telegraph ^ | Sept. 28, 2012 | By Telegraph Reporters

Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:45:25 AM by Brad from Tennessee

Corporal Sean Jones, 25, of 1st Battalion The Princess of Wales's Regiment, "reversed a potentially dire situation" when his patrol came under attack in a carefully planned ambush in October last year.

Firing a rocket at one of the insurgent positions, Cpl Jones ordered three of his men to fix bayonets before breaking cover and leading them across 80 metres of open ground raked by enemy fire. .

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured - Telegraph

Hey, I know, you've had such a good time making an idiot of yourself, you should start another thread so that you can do it all again!
It'll be like having another roller-coaster ride.
Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

so lgs wants to go back to bayonets and all.....your making a fool of yourself....romney lost the debate big time...he sounded like a cheer leader for obama's policies

so lgs wants to go back to bayonets and all.....your making a fool of yourself....romney lost the debate big time...he sounded like a cheer leader for obama's policies

Unlike debate Number One where Obama indeed agreed with everything Romney said. Shaking and nodding his head all night like a bobblehead. :cool:

That was actually the criticism about Obama from his own side the first time around.

Never let facts get in the way.

Flailing. That's the picture I get in my head. Tears streaming down her face, slamming her fingers in to the keys so hard they hurt.

Romney did NOT lose the debate! I hate Obama! I hatehimihatehimihatehim!

If you notice, the liberal Zombie herd all oooze and slime in to the thread with NOTHING but personal attacks.. LOL

Ooops pardon me LGS, you already thought to start another thread.

Put your arms up, it feels much more exciting....Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The larger point here is lost:

The Navy says they need a specific number of vessels to perform their job.

Obama says they need fewer.

Who do you think knows more about it -- the Navy, or Obama?

To BARACK:

Dear pretend CINC,

Just so you know, every single Marine, EVERY ONE OF THEM, are trained and issued weapons with bayonets.. Also, Hussein.. one was even honored after charging the enemy last year using his bayonet.

Signed,
A people who know and actually love those who fight for this nation.

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured
The Telegraph ^ | Sept. 28, 2012 | By Telegraph Reporters

Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:45:25 AM by Brad from Tennessee

Corporal Sean Jones, 25, of 1st Battalion The Princess of Wales's Regiment, "reversed a potentially dire situation" when his patrol came under attack in a carefully planned ambush in October last year.

Firing a rocket at one of the insurgent positions, Cpl Jones ordered three of his men to fix bayonets before breaking cover and leading them across 80 metres of open ground raked by enemy fire. .

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured - Telegraph

Hey, I know, you've had such a good time making an idiot of yourself, you should start another thread so that you can do it all again!
It'll be like having another roller-coaster ride.
Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

All you did was start off with an ad hominem attack for no reason.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Last edited:
If you notice, the liberal Zombie herd all oooze and slime in to the thread with NOTHING but personal attacks.. LOL

Assuming that you're including me in the 'herd', my first response to you was
I'm watching the replay right now...he said fewer horses and bayonets.
Anyone that says otherwise is simply wrong.
Fairly respectful I thought.
So, you're wrong about that as well.

Give us a fact, anything at all about anything at all.
Surely you want to be right about something in your own thread?

And where is the Navy going to come up with the money for toys they don't need?

We operate more Aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined, and most of those countries are out allies.

It's kind of silly for us to spend 6% of GDP on defense when Japan and Germany are spending less than 1% and investing the monies saved into infrastructure and education that make them more competitive.

One F-22 Raptor costs more than the entire PBS Subsidy. And yet we have never deployed the Raptor to a combat zone.

Boys and their toys.

What's that???? A SOLDIER CHARGING THE ENEMY WITH HIS BAYONET????? NO WAY, Hussein said no one uses those any longer???!!! NOT MANY??? WHY EVERY MARINE is issued a weapon with a bayonet Mr. DoeDoeBrain.. HOWZ THAT AGAIN BARACK???

lol

few·er   [fyoo-er]
adjective
1. of a smaller number

It does not mean zero.

<Knocks on the dumb dumb's head> WHAT DOES EVERY SINGLE MARINE MEAN TO YOU????

My gawd, you liberals are morons.

And you have a link to where the Navy says it needs more than the President is willing to provide?

I was wondering that myself.
It might be true, but so far we only have Romney's word for it.

lol

few·er&#8194; &#8194;[fyoo-er]
adjective
1. of a smaller number

It does not mean zero.

<Knocks on the dumb dumb's head> WHAT DOES EVERY SINGLE MARINE MEAN TO YOU????

My gawd, you liberals are morons.

Yes, every single Marine would still be fewer bayonets than in 1916.

Forum List

Back