Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

You asked for something about Lindell's data. It would be your job to read it.
I asked if he posted it. I didn’t ask if some dude knows a guy who he won’t name if the data exists who thinks it does exist.

I read it. I doubt you actually did.

The data isn’t public. Lindell is a proven liar. Admit it.

I asked if he posted it. I didn’t ask if some dude knows a guy who he won’t name if the data exists who thinks it does exist.

I read it. I doubt you actually did.

The data isn’t public. Lindell is a proven liar. Admit it.
Nope. But I know you like proven liars. What is your problem even if Lindell is? The others do not seem to bother you.

Nope. But I know you like proven liars. What is your problem even if Lindell is? The others do not seem to bother you.
Your inability to recognize reality is exactly the problem.

You can’t even admit Lindell lied. Why? What’s it to you?

Nothing to do with court. Lindell said he would provide the proof. He didn’t.

He’s a liar.
In fairness, it's possible that he's not lying. It's possible that he is absolutely serious, within the context of his delusion.

The same goes for the rubes. I think it's entirely possible that they're dead serious, and just subconsciously talk themselves into believing the absurd and into ignoring the obvious.

Just a theory, but possible. I'd much rather that they were lying. Delusion to this degree would be pretty disturbing.

You want to believe that so badly, don't you.

It's why you can't acknowledge that Lindell has been provably lying to you.
I do believe the election was stolen. Nothing will ever change that fact. Lying about it has not, and will not work.

Doesn’t matter. You tipped your hand when you said that nothing will ever change your mind.

that’s not someone that is making decisions in reality.
You have seen my hand for a long time. I am in touch with reality. You, not so much.

This is a problem without a solution. Solutions require a shared reality, at least.

The alternate universe is no longer forming. It's now fully functional and self-sustaining.
I’m always amazed at how when presented with reality, they just keep going.

You need to get this info to two Trump lawyers that have to shell out $180,000 for filing nonsensical election fraud lawsuits. Hopefully this is just the beginning of making these subversives pay.

Wow.. Trump sure screwed them over.

I asked, “Will you admit you were wrong about the Steele Dossier?”

You did exactly what I thought you would do. You copped out.

They already knew everything in the Steele Dossier except the prostitutes peeing scenario.

Paul Singer the Republican billionaire paid for it.

Forum List

Back