Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

Maybe when you stop making me antifa/BLM every fucking day, I'd at least try to take you seriously.
I'll always resent the GOP for this period, for two things: First, I don't want to vote for the Democrats but the alternative is so fucking ugly and ignorant and backward and beneath this country that I had to. And second (and perhaps worse), the destructive misinformation being spread by their "trusted sources" is so vile and cancerous that they've actually made me question my most passionately-held position: Freedom of expression. They've made me wonder if there should be limits on this awful crap.

I will not give in on freedom of expression, but never did I fucking think that someone could actually make me question it. So I will fight that. Period.

Last edited:
More projection. The ones conditioned are the people thinking our government is God and can do whatever it wants. The abuse of power should be stopped. And you are stupid to enable them.

b53d07cf-2284-48d0-84af-917f6d8db84e-large16x9_E_LyFzJXsAUwRiz.jpg

giphy.gif

I'll always resent the GOP for this period, for two things: First, I don't want to vote for the Democrats but the alternative is so fucking ugly and ignorant and backward and beneath this country that I had to. And second (and perhaps worse), the destructive misinformation being spread by their "trusted sources" is so vile and cancerous that they've actually made me question my most passionately-held position: Freedom of expression. They've made me wonder if there should be limits on this awful crap.

I will not give in on freedom of expression, but never did I fucking think that someone could actually make me question it. So I have to fight that. Period.
What is the alternative? Progs have dominated politics since LBJ. When Repubs win, it is the conservatives that dictate everything as we see from your post. What are you fighting? Third generation feminism, gay marriage, trans legitimizations, quotas now proven to be hiring people with lesser abilities and call it equity instead of opportunity based on abilities, religion demonized if Christian and much less an influence since the LBJ days, rises in taxes massive in state, local, and federal levels intricately intertwined with how we live and forced to bow down to special interests and politicians who live on the edge of societies that usurp what freedom is and what we were gifted by the Founding Fathers. And we still treat each other not nice at times.

Well if you actually withheld judgement on the Steele Dossier you are smarter than probably 90%+ of liberals who did believe it. Even after the Steele Dossier was disproven 77% of democrats still believed it.

A majority of registered voters in the U.S. — and 77% of Democrats — believe the “Steele dossier” is accurate, long after it was publicly debunked, and more than three years after the FBI determined that it was a fraud.

breitbart? you mean the rag mag that steve bannon took over at one point? how was the question asked, & how was it reported to be asked?

the odds of donny actually being involved in that sorta kinky voyeurism was much greater than the what the dumbfucks believe about the election being stolen.

lol!!!! you're dismissed.

Last edited:
Lindell is an ill man. He needs help.
Here's the interesting thing to me: Bannon, the guy interviewing Mr. Pillow in that clip, knows better. He's a lifelong destroy-the-government True Believer, and he knows damn well this is all a farce. But he's willing to use Mr. Pillow and Trump and the political sycophants and all the rubes to get what he wants. He's gonna squeeze out every last drop he can, then he'll just toss them aside and move on to the next willing tool.

He's just sitting there, letting Mr. Pillow do his thing, egging him on.

Last edited:
if by 'heads explode' you mean being full of mockery & astonishment that he's still hanging onto the grift & there's STILL dupes willing to be grifted - then yes, you are correct, sir.
Yes the "astonishment" is exactly what I mean. Remember when he was canceled for bonding out Kyle Rittenhouse, well yall got grifted there. The man still stands tall and until he falls you have nothing to say but that you disagree which is fine I disagree with you but your still a good person (I hope) you just have bad ideas. The globalist left sees us as bad people with bad ideas.

I'll always resent the GOP for this period, for two things: First, I don't want to vote for the Democrats but the alternative is so fucking ugly and ignorant and backward and beneath this country that I had to.
You're rational, so that would seem to be a no-brainer to me. I gave up on the GOP only because they have a terrible record of running feckless, milquetoast candidates. The thought of Hillary running the country scared the GOP so much (for good reason) they tried to counter with Sarah Palin (facepalm). That's when I believe the current trend of magaturd-dom candidates really started hitting its stride. The Orange Virus just brought it up to 11. These are simply populists pretending to be conservatives.

I, for one, detest populists.

You're rational, so that would seem to be a no-brainer to me. I gave up on the GOP only because they have a terrible record of running feckless, milquetoast candidates. The thought of Hillary running the country scared the GOP so much (for good reason) they tried to counter with Sarah Palin (facepalm). That's when I believe the current trend of magaturd-dom candidates really started hitting its stride. The Orange Virus just brought it up to 11. These are simply populists pretending to be conservatives.

I, for one, detest populists.
Yeah, I've wondered about that too. The choice of Palin was pretty obvious, strategically. The problem was that besides her gender, she was just terrible. It does seem like the party's standards just dropped precipitously from there.

Yeah, I've wondered about that too. The choice of Palin was pretty obvious, strategically. The problem was that besides her gender, she was just terrible. It does seem like the party's standards just dropped precipitously from there.
The GOP couldn't complete, so they put the party in the hands of a con man that uses the similar playbook to the Democrats, tarnishing the brand. Then it became a game of Cult like loyalty to the narcissist game show host. You're either with us, or fuck you. Cult45 likes to call us libtards and RINOs because they lack basic critical thinking skills to understand we are done with extremism from both political tribes. Fuck them both.

The GOP couldn't complete, so they put the party in the hands of a con man that uses the similar playbook to the Democrats, tarnishing the brand. Then it became a game of Cult like loyalty to the narcissist game show host. You're either with us, or fuck you. Cult45 likes to call us libtards and RINOs because they lack basic critical thinking skills to understand we are done with extremism from both political tribes. Fuck them both.
Y'know, the amount of people who have fallen into this Trump thing is not small. So I hate to say it, but I'm trying to get my head around the possibility that this is the best we can do. If that's the case, then we aren't what I've been assuming we are.

breitbart? you mean the rag mag that steve bannon took over at one point? how was the question asked, & how was it reported to be asked?

the odds of donny actually being involved in that sorta kinky voyeurism was much greater than the what the dumbfucks believe about the election being stolen.

lol!!!! you're dismissed.
Of course you expect me to go to a liberal media outlet to get the articles I reference.

The liberal media is the propaganda outlet of the Democratic Party and if you have one ounce of sense you realize that.

Be aware also that people are waking up to that fact. More and more people everyday are agreeing with Trump that the media is the enemy of the people.

Of course you expect me to go to a liberal media outlet to get the articles I reference.

The liberal media is the propaganda outlet of the Democratic Party and if you have one ounce of sense you realize that.

Be aware also that people are waking up to that fact. More and more people everyday are agreeing with Trump that the media is the enemy of the people.

"Liberal media", of course, being any outlet that doesn't peddle your embarrassing cult fantasies. Breitbart will make the list too, the moment it does not coddle your embarrassing fetishes.

What do you call having people pay to come to a conference that claims to provide data it doesn’t and ends abruptly with a bizarre claim by the operator the they were physically attacked.

Lindell is an ill man. He needs help.
Nothing bizarre about violence when it comes to Lindell's activities. Anything that can stop him was and will be used.

Nothing bizarre about violence when it comes to Lindell's activities. Anything that can stop him was and will be used.
It’s bizarre that he was physically assaulted at such a convenient time and with so little evidence of any such event.

I mean, it’s not like it could have been fabricated. Lindell is so honest after all.

It’s bizarre that he was physically assaulted at such a convenient time and with so little evidence of any such event.

I mean, it’s not like it could have been fabricated. Lindell is so honest after all.
If there is anyone we can trust, it's a crackhead on the verge of bankruptcy. How dare you

Forum List

Back