Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

It’s bizarre that he was physically assaulted at such a convenient time and with so little evidence of any such event.

I mean, it’s not like it could have been fabricated. Lindell is so honest after all.
Little evidence or no evidence is enough for you in other matters. Why not here?

"Liberal media", of course, being any outlet that doesn't peddle your embarrassing cult fantasies. Breitbart will make the list too, the moment it does not coddle your embarrassing fetishes.
Let’s see just how your wonderful liberal media handled the Rittenhouse murder case. In passing, Fox News pointed out most if not all of these errors while the trial was ongoing.

But of course you have pride in your wonderful liberal media and chastise me for not believing a damn thing they tell me.

Let’s go to the polls. …. It seems a lot of people share my “cult fantasies“ and “embarrassing fetishes.”

How about CNN, the news outlet that at one time had the reputation that it knew more about what was going on in the world than the CIA. Their liberal propaganda isn’t selling anymore.

Let’s see just how your wonderful liberal media handled the Rittenhouse murder case
Nah, I don't do your troll exercises of sorting through your lies and exaggerations and misrepresentations. You always attempt this tactic, after falling on your face. You pinch off a steaming pile and try to make it everyone's job to sift through it.

Nah, I don't do your troll exercises of sorting through your lies and exaggerations and misrepresentations. You always attempt this tactic, after falling on your face. You pinch off a steaming pile and try to make it everyone's job to sift through it.
You always project your faults onto to someone else. The steaming pile is all yours.

The more I present evidence the more you attempt to insult me. That’s fine with me as when people like you try to belittle me rather than rebut my arguments I know I am winning. I do appreciate original insults and will give points for them.

It sounds like you didn’t even read the article listing the lies abut Rittenhouse you were told by your poisonous liberal media. You must be afraid to learn the truth and wish to hold fast to your preconceptions fostered by the Democratic Party propaganda machine.

Just for kicks I will link to another article once again showing the lies the liberal media pushed about Rittenhouse. Of course you most likely will lack the desire to read it and excuse that fact with the argument the source is far too conservative for you to waste your time reading. It is an editorial from an ex-police chief and of course we know how liberals feel about the police.

I dare you to read this article and attempt to debunk the contents and defend the lies your media has implanted in your brain. Stop wimping out. I’ll even excerpt part of the article to help you.

***snip***

If you were to only watch CNN and MSNBC, you would think this was a racially-motivated killing by a vigilante premised on white supremacy. That of course is absurd, but it hasn’t stopped deranged people such as Joy Reid, Andrew Cuomo, Nichole Wallace, and an assorted gaggle of far-left “guests” claiming that is exactly what happened.

One claim went as follows: “A white, Trump-supporting, MAGA-loving Blue Lives Matter social media partisan, 17-years-old, picks up a gun, drives from one state to another with the intent to shoot people,” was one such comment, this from John Heilemann, MSNBC national affairs analyst. [emphasis added] All of that was made up, of course.

This is of course nothing new. Over the past five years or so, we have seen all manner of outright fraud perpetrated by the media and leftist politicians such as the Russia collusion hoax, the death of Capitol Police Off. Brian Sicknick, the origins of COVID, Hunter Biden’s laptop, Charlottesville…the list goes on and on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back