Mr Magoo wins South Carolina

LOL Did you see his wife run up and whisper something to Ol Joe just before he starting giving his victory speech? Maybe something like "You are Joe Biden, you are in SOUTH Carolina, Corn Pop isn't real".

Maybe the guy won the state because enough people felt bad for him enough to throw to him their votes. How will things go where the remaining 49 states are concerned?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, at the end of the day, a vote is a vote no matter the reason(s) behind each vote.

The gaff machine took S Carolina with an impressive victory.

But the next state California is looney leftist liberal land.

My prediction is commie Bernie will win that state by a landslide. ..:cool:

Little girls across America be afraid......be very afraid. :shok:

f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpeg

Biden won, I wonder how many republicans voted for Bernie, we will never know, will we, but not enough. LOL

The gaff machine took S Carolina with an impressive victory.

But the next state California is looney leftist liberal land.

My prediction is commie Bernie will win that state by a landslide. ..:cool:
Go Joe!

I already switched parties and voted for biden

my hope is a brokered convention that denies bernie sanders the nomination

Congratulations to Vice President Biden (he does not like the word "former") on his victory.

It was pathetic to hear him keep bringing up President Obama's name in order to get the crowd to cheer.

On Tuesday, there may be little cheering in the Biden camp.

Biden won, I wonder how many republicans voted for Bernie, we will never know, will we, but not enough. LOL
Your whole thinking is something out of despot political ways. Something many voters were tired of by liars of agendas in the Repub party. The reason Trump was elected. Imagine if the party backed him up a bit more his first two years. But Ryan is/was a fraud and McCain is the maverick. The swamp maverick.

A Biden-Warren alliance might stop Sanders.
Lie-a-watha Warren would be a detriment to Biden, not a help. She is just as radical as Bernie, and would drive many of Biden's moderate voter base away. ... :cool:

I have to agree because Biden could die in office and then Warren is President and that is as scary as when McCain took Palin...

No damn way Biden takes Warren...

Senator Amy yes but Warren no and Warren does not help him Geographically either...

Might as well take Sanders as VP instead...

Forum List

Back