MP dissects Amazons evil working practices. Clinical.

An excellent example of why Labour is not fit to govern. All businesses have standards for performance and everywhere if a worker cannot meet those standards he or she is fired.
Why is the amazon c.unt trying to wriggle out of it then ? Its one step from being a slave

Why is the amazon c.unt trying to wriggle out of it then ? Its one step from being a slave
There is nothing to wriggle out of. The man was told his performance on the job was substandard and that if he couldn't improve his performance he would be fired. This Labour MP pretended that this was outrageous so he could say words like surveillance and age discrimination on TV. This makes it clear that Labour is not fit to govern.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

So lets see if my Tommy logic is intact Bezos=Liberal.....Bezos=Fucking Cu_nt, therefore Liberals=Fucking Cu_nts
I totally agree Commie!

To be fair to LIbErals in general, there is probably a considerable degree of psychological projection taking place on Tainted Tommy's part. There's certainly no doubt that Tainted Tommy, itself, is a Fucking Cu.nt, is there? Surely this taints its perception of everything and everyone else.

It isn't Tommy having any unusual opinion. This clearly shows the difference between the US and Britain. I am assuming people who replied on this criticising Tommy are themselves workers as if not they would not know what they were talking about. If so then the difference is that in the UK people and here it is not just workers but people believe it is right that workers have some rights. I get that since the 80's there has been an ongoing destruction of rights that people once gave their lives fighting for but here treating people because they are workers as sub human is not accepted. It would seem it is just a difference between the psychology of the US and UK.

Last edited:
It isn't Tommy having any unusual opinion. This clearly shows the difference between the US and Britain. I am assuming people who replied on this criticising Tommy are themselves workers as if not they would not know what they were talking about. If so then the difference is that in the UK people and here it is not just workers but people believe it is right that workers have some rights. I get that since the 80's there has been an ongoing destruction of rights that people once gave their lives fighting for but here treating people because they are workers as sub human is not accepted. It would seem it is just a difference between the psychology of the US and UK.
I think that Americans are generally more respectful to their boss and less likely to stand up for themselves.
Its a servile, peasant attitude that bandits like amazon exploit.

If people don‘t like their working conditions, just find another job, they are plentiful. I don’t buy from Amazon, they are too big.
The huge success of amazon has ravaged the high st and their are less jobs available in the retail sector.
They also lead a race to the bottom and cause others to reduce wages and working conditions in order to compete with them..
I read about a US chicken processor plant where staff are fored to wear nappies because they cant take toilet breaks. This is a similar way of doing business.
People should be treated as people.

The huge success of amazon has ravaged the high st and their are less jobs available in the retail sector.
They also lead a race to the bottom and cause others to reduce wages and working conditions in order to compete with them..
I read about a US chicken processor plant where staff are fored to wear nappies because they cant take toilet breaks. This is a similar way of doing business.
People should be treated as people.
I have never worked somewhere I didn’t want to, my time isn’t worth it and life is way to short, I have only needed to do that once in my life. Amazon in our area is raising wages and the wages in our area are still going up. Fast food places are paying $16-$18 an hour to start and school bus drivers are at $28 an hour and they still can’t find workers. We have a huge shortage of workers here in the US. Is Britain seeing the same?

I think that Americans are generally more respectful to their boss and less likely to stand up for themselves.
Its a servile, peasant attitude that bandits like amazon exploit.

You're an ignorant one-legged British faggot that doesn't know shit about American workers.

You do not speak for us, not any of us.

———

In fact, I don't think you even know what it is like to be a worker of any nationality.

Since one post where you expressed disrespect for me, because of my profession…

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

…you have never told us what your own profession is, that you should look down on me for mine. I think we all know why you don't want to tell us your profession, don't we?

I have never worked somewhere I didn’t want to, my time isn’t worth it and life is way to short, I have only needed to do that once in my life. Amazon in our area is raising wages and the wages in our area are still going up. Fast food places are paying $16-$18 an hour to start and school bus drivers are at $28 an hour and they still can’t find workers. We have a huge shortage of workers here in the US. Is Britain seeing the same?
Pretty much. Private sector wages are running around 6% growth but public sector a lot less. But inflation is now 11% so in real terms its a pay cut.

There are loads of vacancies and they are now looking to allow immigrants back in to fill them.

Amazon place tv ads with selected employees spouting shit about how great it is to work for bazos.. Suggests they are strugggling to get people. As well as their poor public image.

I know a lot of people round my age who used covid to do some sums and have taken early retirement. Add that to the thousands who were kicked out from brexit and there is a big hit to the economy..

But we voted for it.

Pretty much. Private sector wages are running around 6% growth but public sector a lot less. But inflation is now 11% so in real terms its a pay cut.

There are loads of vacancies and they are now looking to allow immigrants back in to fill them.

Amazon place tv ads with selected employees spouting shit about how great it is to work for bazos.. Suggests they are strugggling to get people. As well as their poor public image.

I know a lot of people round my age who used covid to do some sums and have taken early retirement. Add that to the thousands who were kicked out from brexit and there is a big hit to the economy..

But we voted for it.
We are seeing supply shortages, high inflation, worker shortages, people taking early retirement but no Amazon hiring ads though. You are right, we here voted for big corporations and that is who government caters to, it isn’t the American worker.

And again, there are no armed guards in gun turrets overseeing the workers, they are free to leave at anytime and work wherever they choose. Duuuuh!

Forum List

Back