MUTINY - putin SOLDIERS FROM muslim colony DAGESTAN ARE BUYING EQUIPMENT FOR WAR WITH THEIR OWN MONEY

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
much like in 1917, moscow´s colonial subjects will be free very soon !

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Nothing new. Mobilized soldiers have to spend about $1500 for equipment, from their relatives or whatever. For sleeping bags, backpacks, bulletproof vests, helmets (even Soviet ones), first aid kits, food, etc. They don't get anything good for free.

By stealing VCRs, phones, computers, washing machines, etc. from homes?
yes, as i far as i know phones , note-books from Ukraine become best - sellers loot in Moscow empire. I wont be surprise if the loot from Ukraine bring down phones & note-books prices in A-stan, K-stan, P-stan, Turkey, Turk-stan , etc.

yes, as i far as i know phones , note-books from Ukraine become best - sellers loot in Moscow empire. I wont be surprise if the loot from Ukraine bring down phones & note-books prices in A-stan, K-stan, P-stan, Turkey, Turk-stan , etc.
I remember when they retreated from the Kiev region and there were a lot of Ukrainian cars in Belarus (although they probably took the license plates off).

I remember when they retreated from the Kiev region and there were a lot of Ukrainian cars in Belarus (although they probably took the license plates off).
They did the same thing in Kherson. Put on civilian clothing and crossed the Antonov Bridge in civilian vehicles.

They even stole the transit buses. They emptied out the museums too.

Looters, should be shot...

They did the same thing in Kherson. Put on civilian clothing and crossed the Antonov Bridge in civilian vehicles.

1917 n2 :icon_lol:

Nothing new. Mobilized soldiers have to spend about $1500 for equipment, from their relatives or whatever. For sleeping bags, backpacks, bulletproof vests, helmets (even Soviet ones), first aid kits, food, etc. They don't get anything good for free.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
the hell )))

Forum List

Back