Moving forward, Israel has four bad options.

Please Lass, put me on ignore. I hate seeing a grown woman cry rivers over words too true.
The personal problem you have is that it doesn't support your fragile world view.

Hey butthole, do all of you emotionally-arrested Asperger-types all get your lines from the same leftwing handbook? You all talk the exact same 6th grade trash.

I've known you all of 5 seconds now and already I don't like you.

Hey butthole, do all of you emotionally-arrested Asperger-types all get your lines from the same leftwing handbook? You all talk the exact same 6th grade trash.

I've known you all of 5 seconds now and already I don't like you.
Golly Gee, you really know how to hurt a guy!

There's always the possibility this was a false flag operation and Israel just let it happen.
the proposition----Israel's border defenses failed---IMPOSSIBLE. gee. the USA is inundated with illegal
migrants USA's border defenses have been failing since
1778 IMPOSSIBLE. uhm---to misquote a line from
"flower drum song" Bilious probably has ancestors with
wet backs

the proposition----Israel's border defenses failed---IMPOSSIBLE. gee. the USA is inundated with illegal
migrants USA's border defenses have been failing since
1778 IMPOSSIBLE. uhm---to misquote a line from
"flower drum song" Bilious probably has ancestors with
wet backs
They're not border defenses! An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

Our own CIA has consistently failed in it's mission especially on 9-11 so let's not be too critical of Netanyahu.
It seems you still buy into the Official Narrative of 911. I did too for a few years, but soon discovered it was a false narrative.

Bibi was thrilled that the inside job was done so well and that the MSM made it happen.

They're not border defenses! An occupational force cannot claim self defense.
Not long ago----my CATCHMENT area included West Berlin---make that OCCUPIED WEST BERLIN-----so anyone showing up from West Berlin had a right to kill me? you should give up that silly idea about your concept of
of self defense

It seems you still buy into the Official Narrative of 911. I did too for a few years, but soon discovered it was a false narrative.

Bibi was thrilled that the inside job was done so well and that the MSM made it happen.
how long have you had delusions of DIVINE INSIGHT?

Not long ago----my CATCHMENT area included West Berlin---make that OCCUPIED WEST BERLIN-----so anyone showing up from West Berlin had a right to kill me? you should give up that silly idea about your concept of
of self defense
The Israeli military and illegal settlers are legal targets.

what about them? cigargate?
----4 corruption scandals swirling around Benjamin Netanyahu, explained---

---Netanyahu down in polls over judicial reform---

not exactly---the muslims have been killing Jews, zoroastrians ,christians, Hindus etc etc---since long before the US existed---and THEN la la la from the halls of Montezuma (aztec) to the hills of tripoli (MUSLIM PIRATES) we will fight our country's battles. etc etc. Before that was the filth of Cordoba
Surada disagreed with accurate history. She denies WHOLE GENOCIDES

Forum List

Back