Movie lovers thread

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Since we don't have an entertainment sections - mods hint hint........

This thread is for EVERYBODY here to contribute in and I expect everybody to contribute in some way. List your favorite movies and there's no limit. List why they are your favorite, whether it's the writing (plot), or effects or graphics, nudity (leave the rap realism crap out), Camera angles, realism of the movie meaning zero special effects or real life effects, the director etc..

I got accepted into to top Directing program that's hands on in working with movie makers and it's an 8-12 month program and at the end of it I get to work with a professional top director on selling my movie to the big dogs in LA, and start working or getting connections with people to make my own movies. Lord knows I have the money to self finance to do it.

This will also be very cool and shed some light on the current movie industry for the good or the bad and the ugly. Love that movie btw.

There is a movie review and media sub-forum that this thread would be more appropriate in. Otherwise, not a bad idea for a thread. I'll contribute when I have more time. There's an annoying vacuum cleaner salesman at my door.

• Banned
There is a movie review and media sub-forum that this thread would be more appropriate in. Otherwise, not a bad idea for a thread. I'll contribute when I have more time. There's an annoying vacuum cleaner salesman at my door.

Cool. I can't wait to hear what you have to say and your selections. :) Oh, and at this time of the day that's not Kirby, probably rainbow. They are desperate. :)

Movies have pretty much sucked for a long time, there may be two or three a year that I like, the rest are formulaic, instantly forgettable trash. Story driven pictures that do not insult the viewer's intelligence are so rare that I am convinced that they are made for kids.

This thread is for EVERYBODY here to contribute in and I expect everybody to contribute in some way. List your favorite movies and there's no limit. List why they are your favorite, whether it's the writing (plot), or effects or graphics, nudity (leave the rap realism crap out), Camera angles, realism of the movie meaning zero special effects or real life effects, the director etc..

I got accepted into to top Directing program that's hands on in working with movie makers and it's an 8-12 month program and at the end of it I get to work with a professional top director on selling my movie to the big dogs in LA, and start working or getting connections with people to make my own movies. Lord knows I have the money to self finance to do it.

This will also be very cool and shed some light on the current movie industry for the good or the bad and the ugly. Love that movie btw.

For real? What's the name of your program? I've been working with Michael Bay and James Cameron for a couple of months now. They're picking my brain trying to improve their next few upcoming movies. Avatar 2 was delayed because I suggested extra lighting.

We should grab an espresso!

Why do I have to leave the rap realism out?

• Banned

Why do I have to leave the rap realism out?

You know what i meant. This is a serious thread. Your guys comments and suggestions and favorite movies will give me an idea on how to make and write my final film to pitch it to the big dogs in Hollywood at Warner bros etc.. I'm really fucking serious. It's fun thread so contribute. I want to hear what you guys and ladies think. :)

Find this scene, in the 1979 superman 1 with Christopher reeve right after he finds the cristal and watch the camera work. It was nominated for an award and I believe it won. Very rarely does something like that get made and awarded. Brilliant REAL life camera work with music that is a 100% match with it!! This is my favorite camera scene in any movie by far.

Second goes to the Good the Bad and the Ugly ending 3 way draw for who gets the gold. My GOD was this a Brilliant scene and I'm always at the edge of my seat. The suspense will kill you literally,

Also I believe the music won an award.

I thought we were just sharing our fav scenes

Yes share it. By all means take it a step further by sharing or explaining what you love about it. As many movies as you want. This can be a very interesting thread.

I liked previous clips because I like Ryan Gosling in them.

That's cool. What about him do you like. Can you be specific?

I think he plays the characters in those movies good, he seems calm, cool and unassuming and then he's suddenly a force to be reckoned with. He is a surprise. :)

Forum List

Back