Movie Artist Who Portrayed Characters Killing Cops Elected Governer

Yep...the Mel Gibson-loving Jew Hater nailed it!

:rolleyes:

And I shut yer thread DOWN...anything else that follows is fodder.

Fucking racist asshat.

Want_A_Cookie1.jpg

Do you believe half the shit you spew?

You're a fucking racist...

You only have an avatar of Malcolm X..

And you want people to take your bullshit seriously??

Put forth a logical argument or shut the fuck up...

Only a delusional asshole with a Malcolm X avatar would assert others are racist. Thats like Che Guevara calling one of his murdering commies a "commie."

What the fuck...

The rapper speaks of a specific REAL cop killer.
Arnie speaks of something very generic....no real cop.
Marc, I do understand your shortcomings on something like this, but....you know what you are, and I expect nothing short of that.

What, exactly, did Common say about this alleged "Cop Killer?"

Alleged?

Only a delusional asshole with a Malcolm X avatar would assert others are racist. Thats like Che Guevara calling one of his murdering commies a "commie."

What the fuck...
That tells me how much you know.

Bite me ya turdmuffin.

bite_me_toilet_300.jpg

So Hollywood's entertainment = fantasy, so anything goes...they are just artists/nothing to be concerned about.

But Music World's, esp black entertainment = reality/we should be concerned with them, so we should control them/hold them to a different standard?

Is that it?

Somebody please explain it to me.

ask your buddy Dean.....he will give you the most honest answer here....

Marc, I do understand your shortcomings on something like this, but....you know what you are, and I expect nothing short of that.
Woody Guthrie wrote "Pretty Boy Floyd" and "1913 Massacre" about violence done to striking workers and those were songs about specifically REAL people and events. Those songs did not make Guthrie culpable or responsible for those events or the actions of Pretty Boy floyd. And today, with the distance of time and the mists of history, Woody Guthrie's music is widely considered a National cultural treasure.

Can you connect the dots on this absurd argument against Common?

What is even more funny is the rabid neocon whackjobs are making an issue about a recording artist visiting the white house...

It's not about the rapper visiting the white house. It's about the president inviting him to the white house.

Woody Guthrie wrote "Pretty Boy Floyd" and "1913 Massacre" about violence done to striking workers and those were songs about specifically REAL people and events. Those songs did not make Guthrie culpable or responsible for those events or the actions of Pretty Boy floyd. And today, with the distance of time and the mists of history, Woody Guthrie's music is widely considered a National cultural treasure.

Which president invited Woody to the white house? I think the dots should be connected for you now, Nosmo

What is even more funny is the rabid neocon whackjobs are making an issue about a recording artist visiting the white house...

It's not about the rapper visiting the white house. It's about the president inviting him to the white house.

That's what he means stupid.

Sheeesh!!!

Sheeesh!!!

You are truley a moron, marc. There is a distinct difference. I have no problem with "common", and his lyrics in the open public. I have a problem with the president inviting him to the white house because of those lyrics.

Sheeesh!!!

You are truley a moron, marc. There is a distinct difference. I have no problem with "common", and his lyrics in the open public. I have a problem with the president inviting him to the white house because of those lyrics.

Which lyrics?

Present them please.

Can you do AT LEAST that?

Which president invited Woody to the white house? I think the dots should be connected for you now, Nosmo
How many Woody Guthrie songs have been sung at the White House? How many presidents have sung those songs?

This land is your land. This land is my land. This argument was made for partisan shots alone. Otherwise, I wonder why Conservatives would fear artists this much.

How many Woody Guthrie songs have been sung at the White House? How many presidents have sung those songs?

This land is your land. This land is my land. This argument was made for partisan shots alone. Otherwise, I wonder why Conservatives would fear artists this much.

Again, I ask....which president invited Woody to the white house?

I don't fear Common as a rapper, I question our nations leader in inviting him to the white house, Nosmo.

What the fuck...

Great...just what hte board needs..another neocon whackjob...

Sheeesh!!!

Which lyrics?

Present them please.

Can you do AT LEAST that?
If your too stupid to Google "A Song for Assata", I'm not going to do your homework, marc. Google can be your friend...I think they're racist friendly, also. :eusa_whistle:

However, his numbers are up....

that dont mean shit Doc.....this Country has about a Hundred Million people who go with the flow....."Obama gets Osama!....Yay!!!......Obama wants to let Illegals in....Boooo!......Obama gets Osama....Yay!!!!.....Obama wants to let everyone else drill for our oil!!.....Boooo!!.......Obama gets Osama!......Yay!!!.....Obama tells half the Country to fuck off!.....Boooo!!!......get what im saying?.....

However, his numbers are up....

that dont mean shit Doc.....this Country has about a Hundred Million people who go with the flow....."Obama gets Osama!....Yay!!!......Obama wants to let Illegals in....Boooo!......Obama gets Osama....Yay!!!!.....Obama wants to let everyone else drill for our oil!!.....Boooo!!.......Obama gets Osama!......Yay!!!.....Obama tells half the Country to fuck off!.....Boooo!!!......get what im saying?.....

WOW! Sounds like an old David Peel and the Lower Eastside song. :lol:

Forum List

Back