Movie Artist Who Portrayed Characters Killing Cops Elected Governer

Did I say anything about music?

It's entertainment. Some of it I like some I don't. Are you different?

Some of it probably has a real meaning to it, most of it probably doesn't.

I believe that "Puff the magic Dragon" was about weed. And I'm sure that Peter, Paul, and Mary smoked it.

Doesn't mean a damned thing though does it?

yes it does Ollie.....it means they had some pretty good stuff.....:eusa_angel:

Yep...the Mel Gibson-loving Jew Hater nailed it!

:rolleyes:

Do you believe half the shit you spew?

You're a fucking racist...

You only have an avatar of Malcolm X..

And you want people to take your bullshit seriously??

Put forth a logical argument or shut the fuck up...

Only a delusional asshole with a Malcolm X avatar would assert others are racist. Thats like Che Guevara calling one of his murdering commies a "commie."

What the fuck...

Great...just what hte board needs..another neocon whackjob...

Neocon??

The rapper speaks of a specific REAL cop killer.
Arnie speaks of something very generic....no real cop.
Marc, I do understand your shortcomings on something like this, but....you know what you are, and I expect nothing short of that.

What is even more funny is the rabid neocon whackjobs are making an issue about a recording artist visiting the white house...

It's not about the rapper visiting the white house. It's about the president inviting him to the white house.

And it's an issue because?...

You are truley a moron, marc. There is a distinct difference. I have no problem with "common", and his lyrics in the open public. I have a problem with the president inviting him to the white house because of those lyrics.

Which lyrics?

Present them please.

Can you do AT LEAST that?
If your too stupid to Google "A Song for Assata", I'm not going to do your homework, marc. Google can be your friend...I think they're racist friendly, also. :eusa_whistle:
This is why I treat you like a piece of shat...you're not intellectually or actually honest/geniune.

What SPECIFIC lyric or part of the song/s do you have an issue with?

You keep saying "he wrote a bad song!" doesn't make it so.

Your, and your fellow RWers, claptrap won't stand up a nanosecond in the court of law.

You do realize that...don't you?

However, his numbers are up....

that dont mean shit Doc.....this Country has about a Hundred Million people who go with the flow....."Obama gets Osama!....Yay!!!......Obama wants to let Illegals in....Boooo!......Obama gets Osama....Yay!!!!.....Obama wants to let everyone else drill for our oil!!.....Boooo!!.......Obama gets Osama!......Yay!!!.....Obama tells half the Country to fuck off!.....Boooo!!!......get what im saying?.....

I know, I know, I know...such is the fickleness of the US voting public...and easily led too...

What is even more funny is the rabid neocon whackjobs are making an issue about a recording artist visiting the white house...

It's not about the rapper visiting the white house. It's about the president inviting him to the white house.

the President usually invites entertainers to the white house to honor them. Now if you mean it shouldn't be an issue because there are other issues to debate, that's fine. But I personally don't think someone should be honored by the President for writing such lyrics.

Which lyrics?

Present them please.

If your too stupid to Google "A Song for Assata", I'm not going to do your homework, marc. Google can be your friend...I think they're racist friendly, also. :eusa_whistle:
This is why I treat you like a piece of shat...you're not intellectually or actually honest/geniune.

Your, and your fellow RWers, claptrap won't stand up a nanosecond in the court of law.

*IF ONE COULD CALL IT A *SONG*...sounds like RAGE aainst something the IDIOT wants to be handed...ANARCHY

However, his numbers are up....

that dont mean shit Doc.....this Country has about a Hundred Million people who go with the flow....."Obama gets Osama!....Yay!!!......Obama wants to let Illegals in....Boooo!......Obama gets Osama....Yay!!!!.....Obama wants to let everyone else drill for our oil!!.....Boooo!!.......Obama gets Osama!......Yay!!!.....Obama tells half the Country to fuck off!.....Boooo!!!......get what im saying?.....

I know, I know, I know...such is the fickleness of the US voting public...and easily led too...

Yes they are easily led. I agree. Yes they are fickle. I agree.

The movie thing aside, the weakest argument of this whole mess is the "you have to look at the totality of his work" bullshit.

Did any of the lefty bedwetters look at the "totality of the work" of people like Trent Lott or Bob Packwood, before they pilloried them and drove them from office?

Fucking phony baloney dickweeds.

Ahhhh....more RW false equivalencies.

Your Honor...the subject would like us to EQUATE Politicians WITH Entertainers.

I rest my case!

many from the left do it all the time Marc.....equating Rush with Politicians for starters.....

Which lyrics?

Present them please.

:lol:

Sorry, critical thinking doesn't only apply to you- especially since you learned it from a libertarian.

It shows just how out of touch he is with his constituents.
His association with Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, and that college professor with the police incident, where he called the police stupid before he had any facts....then had a beer summit to smooth things over.

This isn't some frat party, it's the president of the United States and the White House.
There are a lot of democrats that are upset over this, also, Grump

the President usually invites entertainers to the white house to honor them. Now if you mean it shouldn't be an issue because there are other issues to debate, that's fine. But I personally don't think someone should be honored by the President for writing such lyrics.

I read the lyrics. What's wrong with them? They're offering a point of view of an incident....there's the police side, her side - he's offering one..

And it portends to spell out what this POTUS is really all about...as he learned int he CHURCH he *Never attended*...and the Reverend he NEVER listend to...and APTLY threw UNDER THE BUS when it polictically SUITED HIM...

Christ all mighty? These people take us for *DOLTS*

The movie thing aside, the weakest argument of this whole mess is the "you have to look at the totality of his work" bullshit.

Did any of the lefty bedwetters look at the "totality of the work" of people like Trent Lott or Bob Packwood, before they pilloried them and drove them from office?

Fucking phony baloney dickweeds.

I rest my case!

many from the left do it all the time Marc.....equating Rush with Politicians for starters.....
Harry, if you're truly honest you will admit that the Right TREATS Rush with such respect. THEY freely GIVE it to him.

So much so that there's almost an on-going debate whether or not he's the leader of the RW movement....AMONGST the actual RW.

The RW politicians don't DARE say a disparaging word about Rush or even dare brush against something he may not agree with.

They've even stooped to go back on their word and APOLOGIZE to that Lard A$$.

It ain't the Left doing that crap buddy...

And you know I'm not making it up.

I read the lyrics. What's wrong with them? They're offering a point of view of an incident....there's the police side, her side - he's offering one..

And he's offering *ANARCHY*...YOU wanna live in that kinda society?

What YOU wanna see applauded in the Whitehouse?

I rest my case!

Harry, if you're truly honest you will admit that the Right TREATS Rush with such respect.

The RW politicians don't DARE say a disparaging word about Rush or even dare brush against something he may not agree with.

They've even stooped to go back on their word and APOLOGIZE to that Lard A$$.

It ain't the Left doing that crap buddy...

And you know I'm not making it up.

DEFLECTION...

And YES it IS the LEFT doing this because they cannot handle the truth about themselves. They offer EXCUSES as YOU have done here...

Marc? You're delusional...:cuckoo:

:lol:

Sorry, critical thinking doesn't only apply to you- especially since you learned it from a libertarian.

I'm afraid I have to let you know that RW Rhetoric/Thinking does not equate to critical thinking.

Sorry to bust your bubble there Spruce.

Forum List

Back