Move Left or fall to irrelevance...Is that what they fear? How long before we see more of it?

Step aside bitch !! It’s the Biden train !! Fuck Your Feelings !!

And another suffering from IQ deficiency.

Idiot train.....woo woo :cuckoo:
What not working for ya ?That’s all you trump retards been saying for the last 4 years ..

NOT ONE Leftist has been able to explain their vote for Biden in two weeks. NOT ONE.

You are working hard to become the very fist on my ignored list.
If this is all you have to offer....and no thoughtful content......I definitely don't have use for another idiot hyena
Well to be honest if Truth hurst let me be the first ! Because I’m really tired of all self righteous bullshit !! Both parties will be the down fall of America !! I’m not a democrat by no means.. I’m a American I’m for what’s right ( in my opinion) and being a deceives asshole is not making us a better country!! Biden will at least bring civility to the country because we are tired of Trumps bullshit !! Dividing the Country is Not being a leader ! Empty can rattles the most = trump

Simple question for you........

What is your opinion of Communism ?
I run a construction remodeling Company I’ve worked hard my whole life never had a damn thing giving to me ! I’m for what’s right ..

So, again, what's your opinion of Communism ????

Fox must move further Left...right?
Country Music had to move Left...right?
NASCAR had to move Left...right?

Is it inevitable, are we all headed Left?

And by 'further left', you mean NOT being splattered with the confederate fail flag?
It's easy to criticize the past when you live in the age of indoor plumbing and electricity.
NASCAR doesn't have indoor plumbing?
Your criticism of pre-Civil War life.

Feel free to engage in sexual intercourse with your German Shepard but don't ask everyone else to join your sick party.

So the lack of indoor plumbing forced the folks who murdered Americans under the traitor fail flag.......to advocate and practice slavery?

If so, indoor plumbing is *way* more powerful than I ever thought.

We've got functional shitters today. So why would need to laud these traitors to our country, the abominations they fought to preserve, or plastering NASCAR with their flag of failure?
The whole world spent over 1,000 years abusing other people to get things done but morons like yourself keep insisting that the only abusers of humans are the Honkies that settled the American continent.

And we don't *celebrate* it. Or those that betrayed our nation to murder tens of thousands of Americans to try and preserve it.

Nor does NASCAR. They learned. You will too, eventually.

You have to be insane to really believe Trump murdered ANYONE

Total mental nutcase

And by 'further left', you mean NOT being splattered with the confederate fail flag?
It's easy to criticize the past when you live in the age of indoor plumbing and electricity.

Feel free to engage in sexual intercourse with your German Shepard but don't ask everyone else to join your sick party.

So the lack of indoor plumbing forced the folks who murdered Americans under the traitor fail flag.......to advocate and practice slavery?

We've got functional shitters today. So why would need to laud these traitors to our country, the abominations they fought to preserve, or plastering NASCAR with their flag of failure?
The whole world spent over 1,000 years abusing other people to get things done but morons like yourself keep insisting that the only abusers of humans are the Honkies that settled the American continent.

And we don't *celebrate* it. Or those that betrayed our nation to murder tens of thousands of Americans to try and preserve it.

Based on your definition we cannot celebrate anything mankind has achieved because it's all integrated with cruelty.
Even Thomas Edison was a phony, so stop using electricity.

What not working for ya ?That’s all you trump retards been saying for the last 4 years ..

NOT ONE Leftist has been able to explain their vote for Biden in two weeks. NOT ONE.

Or have they....and you just ignored them?

If this is all you have to offer....and no thoughtful content......I definitely don't have use for another idiot hyena

So you just ignored them.

Time to 'Parler' up, I suppose.

All you lowlifes have come up with is...
A) He's not the orange dude who talked mean and worked for his ass off for America's best most legit
and
B) He'll give us begging pieces of dog shit more free shit

Do you have something new?
Trumps never worked for a fucking thing in his life he is a truss fund baby

A) He's not the orange dude who talked mean and worked for his ass off for America's best most legit
and

Be kind......his daddy only gave him $413,000,000.

That's barely enough to survive in this economy.

Makes you wonder why all millionaires can't turn millions to billions huh? Ya know, since the Orange Buffon was able to do it and all.

Based on your definition we cannot celebrate anything mankind has achieved because it's all integrated with cruelty.
Even Thomas Edison was a phony, so stop using electricity.
They don’t live by their own standards because they are full of shit and don’t really believe the crap they spew.

Fox was literally BOUGHT...

INDOCTRINATE THEM
BUY THEM
SILENCE THEM
OR KILL THEM...

The Marxist Democrat way of handling those that do not embrace liberal agendas and ideologies...

The PM of Canada said.....

This pandemic has provided and opportunity for a global reset.

He went on to imply that government control and elimination of free markets is the way forward.

If this doesn't bring chills to you.....you are literally brain dead

I have spoken of this a length....and leftists repeatedly call me a conspiracy theorist but it is called Agenda 21

I have no one on ignore.
I try to expose myself to various opinions.

Problem is too many on the Left don't seem to have any common sense.

For example, Leftist celebrate the departure of Trump, but they cannot explain why outside of emotional garbage

Biden was in politics for 47 years. that means he has not had to deal with regular life like most people. he's been in "The Club" for half a century.
he has ZERO business sense.

PLEASE help us understand how Joe Biden is good for America?
The Chinese are ecstatic he won. Does that mean nothing to you? Seriously?
No emotion just tired of division . Joe is flawed for sure his a fucking politician !! They all are . trump was just as engaged with China as Biden !! It’s part of the real world ! We are Chinas economy we have to have relations ... it’s not 1945

and

and

Makes you wonder why all millionaires can't turn millions to billions huh? Ya know, since the Orange Buffon was able to do it and all.

Was he though? As his assessment of his net worth changes with his mood. Literally.

Nothing says 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' like being given $413,000,000 by your daddy!

I have no one on ignore.
I try to expose myself to various opinions.

Problem is too many on the Left don't seem to have any common sense.

For example, Leftist celebrate the departure of Trump, but they cannot explain why outside of emotional garbage

Biden was in politics for 47 years. that means he has not had to deal with regular life like most people. he's been in "The Club" for half a century.
he has ZERO business sense.

PLEASE help us understand how Joe Biden is good for America?
The Chinese are ecstatic he won. Does that mean nothing to you? Seriously?
No emotion just tired of division . Joe is flawed for sure his a fucking politician !! They all are . trump was just as engaged with China as Biden !! It’s part of the real world ! We are Chinas economy we have to have relations ... it’s not 1945

THIRD TIME.....

So, again, what's your opinion of Communism ????

You are obviously avoiding answering this directly. I will never forget your answer.....(or lack of)

The PM of Canada said.....

This pandemic has provided and opportunity for a global reset.

He went on to imply that government control and elimination of free markets is the way forward.

If this doesn't bring chills to you.....you are literally brain dead

I have spoken of this a length....and leftists repeatedly call me a conspiracy theorist but it is called Agenda 21
Yep. That is exactly how the Governor of NM refers to her lockdown plans...a reset.

and

and

Was he though? As his assessment of his net worth changes with his mood. Literally.

Nothing says 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' like being given $413,000,000 by your daddy!

You Super Tards can never make up you're severely defected minds....

and

and

You Super Tards can never make up you're severely defected minds....

Yeah, that's what Trump said.

But Trump also said COVID would go away by April, that Ted Cruz stole the Iowa Caucus through fraud, and that his sharpie pen masterpiece was the 'original map'.

Trump lies his ass off. Tax paperwork is a little more literal:

Remember.....Trump is a pathological liar. Why would you ever quote him on anything?

Notice for all his claims.....Plant refused to answer about Communism.
He (and China) are ecstatic about Bidens election
34176.jpg

As i have stated many times, there are a LOT of very well versed Communist trolls working for the CCP on this forum.
They are well versed, well educated and can emulate an American citizen well.

he may or may not be one, but his refusal is suspect.
Perhaps he has to get permission from his CCP handler before he can supply a fake answer against the CCP

Notice for all his claims.....Plant refused to answer about Communism.

As i have stated many times, there are a LOT of very well versed Communist trolls working for the CCP on this forum.
They are well versed, well educated and can emulate an American citizen well.

he may or may not be one, but his refusal is suspect.
Perhaps he has to get permission from his CCP handler before he can supply a fake answer against the CCP
What's the CCP?

Remember.....Trump is a pathological liar. Why would you ever quote him on anything?

"Not even a smidgen of corruption"

Barack Obama in 2010 about allegations of weaponizing the IRS against Conservatives.
It was later proved he lied.

Pathological liar.

I'm not quoting Obama. I'm quoting Trump's tax documents, turned over by Mary Trump.....his niece.

And they refute the absurd little story that Trump told about how his dad only gave him a 'small loan' to get his businesses going.

Daddy gave his little boy $413,000,000.

"Not even a smidgen of corruption"

Barack Obama in 2010 about allegations of weaponizing the IRS against Conservatives.
It was later proved he lied.

Pathological liar.

I'm not quoting Obama. I'm quoting Trump's tax documents, turned over by Mary Trump.....his niece.

And they refute the absurd little story that Trump told about how his dad only gave him a 'small loan' to get his businesses going.

Daddy gave his little boy $413,000,000.

HUGE difference.

trumps supposed white lies hurt NO ONE

Obama's lies were a direct harm to many Americans

If you believe America is a horrible nation and needs to burn, you have the right team taking power now.

You can't decide that for yourself? What, are you a faggot or something?

Come on now...you man gravy gargling pole puffers are already Alt-Left

Deflection, piss head. C'mon yourself. Tell me why you're such an Orange pussy for the GOP at this stage of the game. Pure grown stupid, is my assumption.

Yup, it’s called evolution try and keep up

To "evolve" is to advance...Which Leftist community, city, state or nation has advanced / improved?
All of them. The USA has grown to be the greatest country in the world. Celebrate good times!!!

Forum List

Back