Move Left or fall to irrelevance...Is that what they fear? How long before we see more of it?

Fox must move further Left...right?
Country Music had to move Left...right?
NASCAR had to move Left...right?

Is it inevitable, are we all headed Left?

And by 'further left', you mean NOT being splattered with the confederate fail flag?
It's easy to criticize the past when you live in the age of indoor plumbing and electricity.
NASCAR doesn't have indoor plumbing?
Your criticism of pre-Civil War life.

Feel free to engage in sexual intercourse with your German Shepard but don't ask everyone else to join your sick party.

So the lack of indoor plumbing forced the folks who murdered Americans under the traitor fail flag.......to advocate and practice slavery?

If so, indoor plumbing is *way* more powerful than I ever thought.

We've got functional shitters today. So why would need to laud these traitors to our country, the abominations they fought to preserve, or plastering NASCAR with their flag of failure?

@ B/L; one must realize that what you see of the statist left is just physical bodies that utter sounds we call words that we can all understand. What you may be missing is that the statist left thinks in a 'hive' lockstep mentality. That means ANYONE outside of the hive or that deviates from the hive mentality is viewed as a threat to the hive. I'm reasonably sure that you can relate to this hive mentality if you have ever disturbed a hornets nest, & what happens next(I've been there)!!! For insects the hive mentality increases the rate of survival for the hive. Unfortunately for humans the hive mentality proves just the opposite as recorded history has proved that human + hive mentality = mass destruction & death. Check out the short link below & make SURE TO READ LINE 2-B several times which zeros the entire problem in a nutshell that dogs the statist left.

And by 'further left', you mean NOT being splattered with the confederate fail flag?
Is that the Southern White Democrat Battle Standard that represented slavery? Oh yeah, it was, because Democrats(KKK) did terrorize the blacks then, also in the 1900's and even now with BLM/ANTIFA burning down minority businesses...Damn you progs hate blacks dont ya?
That's the flag traitors fought under when they murdered tens of thousands of Americans to preserve the abomination of slavery.

If denouncing that is too 'left' for you, then clearly NASCAR isn't for you.

@ B/L; one must realize that what you see of the statist left is just physical bodies that utter sounds we call words that we can all understand. What you may be missing is that the statist left thinks in a 'hive' lockstep mentality. That means ANYONE outside of the hive or that deviates from the hive mentality is viewed as a threat to the hive. I'm reasonably sure that you can relate to this hive mentality if you have ever disturbed a hornets nest, & what happens next(I've been there)!!! For insects the hive mentality increases the rate of survival for the hive. Unfortunately for humans the hive mentality proves just the opposite as recorded history has proved that human + hive mentality = mass destruction & death. Check out the short link below & make SURE TO READ LINE 2-B several times which zeros the entire problem in a nutshell that dogs the statist left.

That's actually a good analogy.
I do notice that they all seem to use certain phrases in unison. It's like they're zombies.
Problem is, this hive mentality has been very useful in defeating the Right.

Ultimately it will destroy their hive and them, as you say, but the destruction in their path is devastating.

Most seem to have absolutely no clue what they are bringing on themselves.
We can simply look to the destruction the Left brought onto itself in Venezuela as their "success"
They celebrated destroying capitalism and free elections etc....only to be starving and in desperate straits today.
I guess horrible human conditions is what they call "Victory". Irrational.

Last edited:
Step aside bitch !! It’s the Biden train !! Fuck Your Feelings !!

And another suffering from IQ deficiency.

Idiot train.....woo woo :cuckoo:
What not working for ya ?That’s all you trump retards been saying for the last 4 years ..

NOT ONE Leftist has been able to explain their vote for Biden in two weeks. NOT ONE.

You are working hard to become the very fist on my ignored list.
If this is all you have to offer....and no thoughtful content......I definitely don't have use for another idiot hyena

What not working for ya ?That’s all you trump retards been saying for the last 4 years ..

NOT ONE Leftist has been able to explain their vote for Biden in two weeks. NOT ONE.

Or have they....and you just ignored them?

If this is all you have to offer....and no thoughtful content......I definitely don't have use for another idiot hyena

So you just ignored them.

Time to 'Parler' up, I suppose.

Well to be honest if Truth hurst let me be the first ! Because I’m really tired of all self righteous bullshit !! Both parties will be the down fall of America !! I’m not a democrat by no means.. I’m a American I’m for what’s right ( in my opinion) and being a deceives asshole is not making us a better country!! Biden will at least bring civility to the country because we are tired of Trumps bullshit !! Dividing the Country is Not being a leader ! Empty can rattles the most = trump

All you lowlifes have come up with is...
A) He's not the orange dude who talked mean and worked for his ass off for America's best most legit
and
B) He'll give us begging pieces of dog shit more free shit

Do you have something new?

Well to be honest if Truth hurst let me be the first ! Because I’m really tired of all self righteous bullshit !! Both parties will be the down fall of America !! I’m not a democrat by no means.. I’m a American I’m for what’s right ( in my opinion) and being a deceives asshole is not making us a better country!! Biden will at least bring civility to the country because we are tired of Trumps bullshit !! Dividing the Country is Not being a leader ! Empty can rattles the most = trump

Simple question for you........

What is your opinion of Communism ?

A) He's not the orange dude who talked mean and worked for his ass off for America's best most legit
and

Prove that.

and

Trumps never worked for a fucking thing in his life he is a truss fund baby

and

Trumps never worked for a fucking thing in his life he is a truss fund baby

Be kind......his daddy only gave him $413,000,000.

That's barely enough to survive in this economy.

I run a construction remodeling Company I’ve worked hard my whole life never had a damn thing giving to me ! I’m for what’s right ..

Yup, it’s called evolution try and keep up
Funny how you idiots on the left now stand for everything you say you were against. Propping up huge corporations. Lobbyists. Big Pharma. Destroying the middle class. War etc...

It's easy to criticize the past when you live in the age of indoor plumbing and electricity.

Feel free to engage in sexual intercourse with your German Shepard but don't ask everyone else to join your sick party.

So the lack of indoor plumbing forced the folks who murdered Americans under the traitor fail flag.......to advocate and practice slavery?

We've got functional shitters today. So why would need to laud these traitors to our country, the abominations they fought to preserve, or plastering NASCAR with their flag of failure?
The whole world spent over 1,000 years abusing other people to get things done but morons like yourself keep insisting that the only abusers of humans are the Honkies that settled the American continent.

I have no one on ignore.
I try to expose myself to various opinions.

Problem is too many on the Left don't seem to have any common sense.

For example, Leftist celebrate the departure of Trump, but they cannot explain why outside of emotional garbage

Biden was in politics for 47 years. that means he has not had to deal with regular life like most people. he's been in "The Club" for half a century.
he has ZERO business sense.

PLEASE help us understand how Joe Biden is good for America? You won't....you can't....because there is no reasonable answer.
The Chinese are ecstatic he won. Does that mean nothing to you? Seriously?

I run a construction remodeling Company I’ve worked hard my whole life never had a damn thing giving to me ! I’m for what’s right ..
Do you hire Trespassers?

The whole world spent over 1,000 years abusing other people to get things done but morons like yourself keep insisting that the only abusers of humans are the Honkies that settled the American continent.

And we don't *celebrate* it. Or those that betrayed our nation to murder tens of thousands of Americans to try and preserve it.

Nor does NASCAR. They learned. You will too, eventually.

No you don't...NOBODY hard working and self made is able to support and reconcile the Democrat agenda.....NOBODY!

Forum List

Back