"Mourners" With Fists

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
jpg.jpeg

Why the fist in black culture? I've never been to a funeral and raised a clenched fist. What is wrong with these people?

View attachment 486760

Why the fist in black culture? I've never been to a funeral and raised a clenched fist. What is wrong with these people?

So...no grasp of history, eh? Well, I'm not surprised.

View attachment 486760

You ask why a black family would raise their clenched fist in a demand for justice for a loved one at his funeral. You don't think their demand, in light of all the information about his death being withheld, is justified?

It simply means Black Power. Kinda like what the Nazis did when they saluted Hitler....

This is White Power....

View attachment 486768
Yep. I actually understood this. I threw it out there for the libs to ponder why blacks seem eternally cursed.

If they want change, it begins with them. They are their own worst enemy and people are losing all sympathy for them.

You ask why a black family would raise their clenched fist in a demand for justice for a loved one at his funeral
"My baby, he was a good boy"

Do white mourners raise a fist at a funeral when their white child was murdered by an African?

Do the asian victims of black hate raise their fists?

You ask why a black family would raise their clenched fist in a demand for justice for a loved one at his funeral
"My baby, he was a good boy"

Do white mourners raise a fist at a funeral when their white child was murdered by an African?

Do the asian victims of black hate raise their fists?
I've seen grieving mourners of all races raise their hands in grief at their loved one's funeral. Some with clenched fists, and some not. Are you saying their anger and grief at having so much information withheld from them about the death of their loved one is not justified?

Wow, how did I guess when I clicked this thread that you were once again going to whine and cry about Black people?

I must be psychic.
There's a whole industry of psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health workers, therapists, counselors, pharmacists, druggers, and social workers who need to be beaten and flogged out of commission even as Jesus Christ made a whip of cords and drove out the money-changers from the temple.

It simply means Black Power. Kinda like what the Nazis did when they saluted Hitler....

This is White Power....

View attachment 486768

Sorry...I don't see a fist (raised in defiance). Just a salute (raised in acceptance)...and obedience.
So putting up 3 fingers is just someone showing that they won at jeopardy 3 times right?

No. It's called "Read Between The Lines"...LOL.
Honestly, just say that you don't like black people.
I'll be easier. :)

This is White Power....

View attachment 486768

Sorry...I don't see a fist (raised in defiance). Just a salute (raised in acceptance)...and obedience.
So putting up 3 fingers is just someone showing that they won at jeopardy 3 times right?
Last I heard was that sign was the OK sign until someone on the left said it was racist.

This is White Power....

View attachment 486768

No. It's called "Read Between The Lines"...LOL.
Honestly, just say that you don't like black people.
I'll be easier. :)
Yeah sure...Its not that we dont like black people, we dont like progressive slaves..

20190825_203003.jpg

View attachment 486760

So...no grasp of history, eh? Well, I'm not surprised.
Oh, good. The white savior is here.

white saviour.jpg

Forum List

Back