Black Women Can't Lose Weight Because of Racism.

Damn straight, fool!

black-race-racism-fat-sjw-critical-theory.jpg

The main issue is that a lot of black women are brainwashed into thinking that being big and fat is sexy, or that some men like big fat women. Or they are in a state of denial, and just like eating and being fat and overweight. Or they will say "This is how my man wants me to be"?!or likes me.??

The main issue is that a lot of black women are brainwashed into thinking that being big and fat is sexy, or that some men like big fat women. Or they are in a state of denial, and just like eating and being fat and overweight. Or they will say "This is how my man wants me to be"?!or likes me.??
And then turn around and claim that covid is a racist disease because it attacks obese black folks.

As long as Black race hustlers are unchallenged when spewing their propaganda, many Black people will continue to wallow in failure and denial.

I'm white. In my 20's I ate whatever I wanted to in huge quantities and weighed 124 pounds at 6 foot tall. Then I quit smoking and gained 100 pounds. Then I started taking bi-polar medication and gained another 100 pounds. Now I eat 1 or two meals a day and weigh almost 400 pounds. sometimes your weight has nothing to do with food intake. And it may be possible, even likely, that black races are pre-disposition to be fat. It's not racism to notice that there are different strengths and weaknesses in general among the various races. I'm thinking Asian is the superior race and no I'm not Asian.

I'm white. In my 20's I ate whatever I wanted to in huge quantities and weighed 124 pounds at 6 foot tall. Then I quit smoking and gained 100 pounds. Then I started taking bi-polar medication and gained another 100 pounds. Now I eat 1 or two meals a day and weigh almost 400 pounds. sometimes your weight has nothing to do with food intake. And it may be possible, even likely, that black races are pre-disposition to be fat. It's not racism to notice that there are different strengths and weaknesses in general among the various races. I'm thinking Asian is the superior race and no I'm not Asian.
Why is obesity a problem that didn't exist except for the very rich historically. The problem arose during the latter part of the twentieth century and it is not nearly the problem in Africa as it is in America. Obesity in Europe is not nearly as prevalent as it is in America either.

Why is obesity a problem that didn't exist except for the very rich historically. The problem arose during the latter part of the twentieth century and it is not nearly the problem in Africa as it is in America. Obesity in Europe is not nearly as prevalent as it is in America either.
cheese burgers are cheaper than salads. Eating healthy is expensive.

Macaroni and cheese and frozen pizza with Pepsi is even cheaper.

So it is personal choices that are made--not racism. I too was 6-1 and 119 lbs when I entered the Marine Corps at 17. I never reached 150 until my 40's. I also had a few years of working for low wages and I am no stranger to cheeseburgers--however at some point, people have to start taking personal responsibility for their choices and stop claiming victimhood and trying to blame their circumstances on unrelated causes.

Many of these obese black women were brainwashed by their mothers, who were also fat from the start.
Telling them that , if you are fat you will be more attractive. Or it will be easier to have a lot of children.
The media has a lot to do with Black women being fat. The old time Big fat Black Aunt Jummaima mamy figure in many hollywood movies. Hollywood racism can be at the root of this problem.

Many of these obese black women were brainwashed by their mothers, who were also fat from the start.
Telling them that , if you are fat you will be more attractive. Or it will be easier to have a lot of children.
The media has a lot to do with Black women being fat. The old time Big fat Black Aunt Jummaima mamy figure in many hollywood movies. Hollywood racism can be at the root of this problem.
So you are trying to tell me that black people who have enough will power to riot, burn and loot, don't have enough free will to keep themselves healthy because of racist Hollywood where at the very least 30% of all actors on prime time are black. Does that really make sense to you?

So you are trying to tell me that black people who have enough will power to riot, burn and loot, don't have enough free will to keep themselves healthy because of racist Hollywood where at the very least 30% of all actors on prime time are black. Does that really make sense to you?
There's two kinds of Black people. There's Black PEOPLE and then there's Nyggaz. Chris Rock said that.

Can we stop pretending that fat white women do not exist?

Forum List

Back