Motions To Rehear Gay Marriage Case Due Soon: A GOP Strategy (AG Phone #s in OP)

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Printed as a favor

From: EMERGENCY Final chance to save legal man-woman marriage distinction
..Four attorneys general -- from Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Michigan -- have both the ability and responsibility to ask for a rehearing of the marriage cases, minus one or two of the high court judges who've performed homosexual "weddings" (Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan). But they've got only 3 days to file their vitally-important motion.

U.S Code 28, Section 455(a) Any justice, judge, or magistrate judge of the United States shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned.
DefendTheFamily.com Alert

Friends,

There is one last chance to save marriage: a Motion for Reconsideration to the Supreme Court. The brief is ready. The army of lawyers is ready. But the party with standing, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine is still not convinced that he should file it.

Your Mission: CONVINCE HIM (nicely).

Ask to speak to a supervisor and explain that we have only 3 days left to file a motion to rehear the marriage case and protect our freedoms!

ALSO Call the Attorneys General of KY, TN and MI also. Urge them to file a "Motion for Rehearing" in the Supreme Court marriage case--before Monday, July 20th. Ask them to present the new information about how Justice Ginsburg violated federal law by officiating a homosexual "wedding" after the oral arguments but before the ruling.

(CALL THESE PEOPLE TODAY! DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT AND NOT DO IT)
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

OH Attorney Gen. Mike DeWine: 800-282-0515
KY Attorney General Jack Conway: 502-696-5300
TN Attorney General Herbert Slatery: 615-741-3491
MI Attorney General Bill Schuette: 517-373-1110

I'm sure republicans think they're being careful not doing the right thing. After all, even though the polls against gay marriage keep regularly showing up here running in the 80% range, they may feel it's worth the risk to alienate some of the 80% from the middle/dem ground and try to win those coveted (if rare) "hard left" votes.

I got to thinking about it though. What if they took on this fight? What if they really put their backs into making a change on this one issue that is so vitally important? Let's face it, when pushed on the question, the number of people who believe it's "OK" to strip children as a tax-rewarded institution of either a father or a mother 100% of the time, is probably around under 10% of the total population. Even the gays are bickering in their own camp about whether or not their own being raised by parents should be experimentally-denied to subsequent generations:

Read more on that infighting here: Tomorrow You Will Apologize. The Year After Persecute. How Cults Progress US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, if the GOP took this on, forced Kagan and Ginsburg back in the shadows at least, or gave them the ultimatum "you recuse yourselves or we'll recuse you from your job"..imagine the impact that would have on the voter desperate for strong leadership in a hugely popular cause (returning the question of motherless or fatherless marriages back to the People)? Instead of a bunch of slick suits, glossy smiles and reptilian empty promises...which does not set them apart from the dems...we would have in the GOP candidates a strong, virile and rugged appearance. And considering the "threat" in 2016 from the dems, the more strong and virile the GOP looks the more votes they get. It's going to be that simple of an equation.

I would suggest at the same time a softer stance on some left issues...maybe a bone for green energy? Universal healthcare? A real and compelling plan that boosts capitalism and helps the little guys get a better wage at the same time? You've heard all my arguments before so I won't exhaust them here. Long story short, if folks weren't paying the equivalent of a second full mortgage on healthcare, they'd spend more in other markets that are now floundering or anemic in their combacks.. 'nuff said..

The two actions: retrial of the 90% popular idea of returning the decision on fatherless or motherless marriages back to the states (Don't call it "gay marriage" anymore or "same sex marriage"...call it "motherless/fatherless marriage" since that puts the focus on children involved and will render FAR more support)...then a bone thrown in the area of a favorite middle dem issue and the nazi hard left will have completely sunk all the swine in my erstwhile party right out of the game.

Tick tick tick...time's awasting... Start calling those AGs & governors NOW.

Stop the Librul REDEFINING of marriage that is destroying OUR country!!

bj8jth.jpg

A bible compliant marriage...one man, one woman, one race.

Yep, it's funny all right. I'm making those calls right now. Let's see if a whole bunch of us can get together and make a big laugh out of it...

bj8jth.jpg

Not equivalent. Racism and motherless/fatherless marriages have nothing to do with each other. A biracial marriage still provides children with a mother and father. Gay marriage doesn't, EVER. See the difference?

bj8jth.jpg

Not equivalent. Racism and motherless/fatherless marriages have nothing to do with each other. A biracial marriage still provides children with a mother and father. Gay marriage doesn't, EVER. See the difference?
oh-you-object.jpg

bj8jth.jpg

No difference. Same logical fallacies, same bullshit, different decade.

It's over Sil. You lost, the country has moved on and left you in the past. The SC is no longer interested in this issue or any PA laws related to it. Homos can marry, and bake the fucking cake. That is the way forward and there is no backwards beyond your unhealthy obsession with gay sex lives.

bj8jth.jpg

oh-you-object.jpg

]
2zoch8o.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and an intern.

1zogsbt.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and a mistress. Then the same man marrying the mistress and getting another mistress. Then the same man marrying the second mistress.

4l2fjd.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, a hooker, and some diapers.

2w2lf1z.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man and one woman. Then the same man and another woman. Then the same man and a third woman. Then the same man and a fourth woman. I am a one man marriage institution wrecking ball.

I notice how when the topic is bothering the LGBT crowd. The PICTURES GET REALLY BIG.....and loudly colored...

...distractions...hoping for a diversion... :popcorn:

You're still in the bargaining stage of grief? Poor Sil. You need to move on with your life.

Printed as a favor

From: EMERGENCY Final chance to save legal man-woman marriage distinction
..Four attorneys general -- from Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Michigan -- have both the ability and responsibility to ask for a rehearing of the marriage cases, minus one or two of the high court judges who've performed homosexual "weddings" (Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan). But they've got only 3 days to file their vitally-important motion.

U.S Code 28, Section 455(a) Any justice, judge, or magistrate judge of the United States shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned.
DefendTheFamily.com Alert

Friends,

There is one last chance to save marriage: a Motion for Reconsideration to the Supreme Court. The brief is ready. The army of lawyers is ready. But the party with standing, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine is still not convinced that he should file it.

Your Mission: CONVINCE HIM (nicely).

Ask to speak to a supervisor and explain that we have only 3 days left to file a motion to rehear the marriage case and protect our freedoms!

ALSO Call the Attorneys General of KY, TN and MI also. Urge them to file a "Motion for Rehearing" in the Supreme Court marriage case--before Monday, July 20th. Ask them to present the new information about how Justice Ginsburg violated federal law by officiating a homosexual "wedding" after the oral arguments but before the ruling.

(CALL THESE PEOPLE TODAY! DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT AND NOT DO IT)
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

OH Attorney Gen. Mike DeWine: 800-282-0515
KY Attorney General Jack Conway: 502-696-5300
TN Attorney General Herbert Slatery: 615-741-3491
MI Attorney General Bill Schuette: 517-373-1110

I'm sure republicans think they're being careful not doing the right thing. After all, even though the polls against gay marriage keep regularly showing up here running in the 80% range, they may feel it's worth the risk to alienate some of the 80% from the middle/dem ground and try to win those coveted (if rare) "hard left" votes.

I got to thinking about it though. What if they took on this fight? What if they really put their backs into making a change on this one issue that is so vitally important? Let's face it, when pushed on the question, the number of people who believe it's "OK" to strip children as a tax-rewarded institution of either a father or a mother 100% of the time, is probably around under 10% of the total population. Even the gays are bickering in their own camp about whether or not their own being raised by parents should be experimentally-denied to subsequent generations:

Read more on that infighting here: Tomorrow You Will Apologize. The Year After Persecute. How Cults Progress US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, if the GOP took this on, forced Kagan and Ginsburg back in the shadows at least, or gave them the ultimatum "you recuse yourselves or we'll recuse you from your job"..imagine the impact that would have on the voter desperate for strong leadership in a hugely popular cause (returning the question of motherless or fatherless marriages back to the People)? Instead of a bunch of slick suits, glossy smiles and reptilian empty promises...which does not set them apart from the dems...we would have in the GOP candidates a strong, virile and rugged appearance. And considering the "threat" in 2016 from the dems, the more strong and virile the GOP looks the more votes they get. It's going to be that simple of an equation.

I would suggest at the same time a softer stance on some left issues...maybe a bone for green energy? Universal healthcare? A real and compelling plan that boosts capitalism and helps the little guys get a better wage at the same time? You've heard all my arguments before so I won't exhaust them here. Long story short, if folks weren't paying the equivalent of a second full mortgage on healthcare, they'd spend more in other markets that are now floundering or anemic in their combacks.. 'nuff said..

The two actions: retrial of the 90% popular idea of returning the decision on fatherless or motherless marriages back to the states (Don't call it "gay marriage" anymore or "same sex marriage"...call it "motherless/fatherless marriage" since that puts the focus on children involved and will render FAR more support)...then a bone thrown in the area of a favorite middle dem issue and the nazi hard left will have completely sunk all the swine in my erstwhile party right out of the game.

Tick tick tick...time's awasting... Start calling those AGs & governors NOW.

Get back to us on July 20- let us know how this turns out.

Must be exciting to find some folks as loony as you.

OK. Meanwhile I'll be thinking about a Children's Consideration Amendment for the US Constitution to protect the only class of people still left who cannot vote to affect their destiny.

The Cult of Sil is still in the grieving process.

This is going to take a while, plus a lot of anti-depressant drugs.

Any filing will be summarily dismissed.

OK. Meanwhile I'll be thinking about a Children's Consideration Amendment for the US Constitution to protect the only class of people still left who cannot vote to affect their destiny.

Oh I think you have all sorts of fantasies

(and by the way- children are not the only 'class of people who cannot vote to affect their destiny- like everything else- you are just wrong)

Oh no! People are exercising their right to use the legal system.....the horror.....

There is no horror in using the legal system.

The overwhelming likely outcome will be summarily dismissal.

Forum List

Back