Mother Russia: What do the liberals think now

130606170427-04-putin-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Putin's Eerily Persuasive Message to Barack Obama

September 2, 2013
Kyle Becker

It’s getting pretty bad for the American mainstream media when a Russian state propaganda organ shows an ex-KGB dictator making ten times more sense than the president and his backers.

One thing about RT — at least you’ll get an accurate translation of Putin’s verbal smackdowns on Obama there.

Putin's Eerily Persuasive Message to Barack Obama | Independent Journal Review

As the reactionary right celebrates Putin and the Russians and the Communists and the Iranians, mainstream America realizes that those of the far right have turned a corner from which they cannot return.

What is even funnier are the Liberals who defend those that want to incorporate Sharia Law..... And gays get more upset and threatened when a beauty queen and fast food entrepreneur say that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

If that is the best criticism we get from AJ and his lackeys, we in the mainstream will have no problem in obtaining our policy goals and desired election results next year.

Russia takes things too far but at least the don't have to worry about filthy queers. They're clergy won't be jailed for a hate crime for not marrying shit pushers. That's coming to the U.S as long as the liberal parasites are in charge.

Gays are pushing around shit these days? Do they have little carts for it or something?

As a fag lover, you of all people know exactly what I meant by that statement. Nevertheless, Russia doesn't pass any of the tests I'd set for a good country when it comes to dealing with fags and fag lovers. Those simply being that you don't put protesting HIV makers in a jail cell for speaking about whatever oppresses them which isn't much in this country.

You would have LOVED Hitler and the Nazis.

CrusaderFrank has his hammer and sickle red flags already to fly from his window and his car's aerial.

Russia has seen what the normalization of homosexuality has done to the United States, how destructive the force is, and will not tolerate its promotion. Good for them. Someone has to stand up the gay mafia.

Someone has to stop obama. Russia stepped up in WWII to stop another mad man from his world wide ambitions. They are stepping up again today.

Russia Boosts Mediterranean Flotilla as U.S. Weighs Syria Strike - Bloomberg

Russia is sending two destroyers, including the Nastoichivy, the flagship of the Baltic Fleet, and the Moskva missile cruiser to the region, Interfax reported today, citing an unidentified Navy official. That follows last week’s dispatch of a reconnaissance ship to the eastern Mediterranean, four days after the deployment of an anti-submarine ship and a missile cruiser to the area, which were reported by Interfax.

Russia is sending a strong signal that the conflict surrounding Syria touches on its interests, to ensure that international law is upheld and there is no bypassing the UN Security Council,” Ivan Safranchuk, deputy director of the Foreign Ministry’s Institute of Contemporary International Studies in Moscow, said by phone.

Yes, obama is a madman, just like Hitler was a madman. They both thought they were dragging along an ungrateful world into the utopia of their own ambitions.

Russia has seen what the normalization of homosexuality has done to the United States, how destructive the force is, and will not tolerate its promotion. Good for them. Someone has to stand up the gay mafia.

Someone has to stop obama. Russia stepped up in WWII to stop another mad man from his world wide ambitions. They are stepping up again today.

Russia is sending two destroyers, including the Nastoichivy, the flagship of the Baltic Fleet, and the Moskva missile cruiser to the region, Interfax reported today, citing an unidentified Navy official. That follows last week’s dispatch of a reconnaissance ship to the eastern Mediterranean, four days after the deployment of an anti-submarine ship and a missile cruiser to the area, which were reported by Interfax.

Russia is sending a strong signal that the conflict surrounding Syria touches on its interests, to ensure that international law is upheld and there is no bypassing the UN Security Council,” Ivan Safranchuk, deputy director of the Foreign Ministry’s Institute of Contemporary International Studies in Moscow, said by phone.

Yes, obama is a madman, just like Hitler was a madman. They both thought they were dragging along an ungrateful world into the utopia of their own ambitions.

^ Pretty much gone full bore Russian supporter against her own country.

^^ All reactionaries are incipient commies or fascists. Katznodogz is a classic example of the psychology of such individuals.

Russia takes things too far but at least the don't have to worry about filthy queers. They're clergy won't be jailed for a hate crime for not marrying shit pushers. That's coming to the U.S as long as the liberal parasites are in charge.

Freeeeeeeeeeedom!!

It's a shame that my own country has become so evil, so depraved, and become ruled by an utterly corrupt madman intent on his own gratification.

I never thought I would see the United States actually become what we fought against for over 200 years.

No I will not support perversion. I will not support a crazy person who imagines they are God. The only person to say "The State, I AM the State" and get away with it was King Louie XVIII. obama isn't entitled.

We need rescuing.

It's a shame that my own country has become so evil, so depraved, and become ruled by an utterly corrupt madman intent on his own gratification.

I never thought I would see the United States actually become what we fought against for over 200 years.

No I will not support perversion. I will not support a crazy person who imagines they are God. The only person to say "The State, I AM the State" and get away with it was King Louie XVIII. obama isn't entitled.

We need rescuing.
No we don't. Just you....the nice men in the nice white coats need to visit you.

Oh please, if it wasn't for the gay mafia you would be under psychiatric care for your homosexuality right now.

We need rescuing.

Your position, katzndogz, is the crazy one, the one in which a mad woman fights against all the good in America.

You will not find what you want in Russia.

Forum List

Back