Yulia Navalnaya once avoided the limelight. Now she’s Russia’s newest opposition leader

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Obviously Putin got a problem because support of the lady will continuously increase in Russia

Yulia Navalnaya used to avoid the cameras, staying in the background while her husband rose to become Russia’s most prominent opposition figure and President Vladimir Putin’s greatest foe.
But following the death in prison last week of Alexei Navalny, she stepped onto a stage normally reserved for senior politicians in Munich and vowed that Putin and his allies would be brought to justice over the death.

This is the lady Joe Biden called "Yolanda".

LOL

I don't like Biden but he got my respect after his meeting with Navalnys
Of course he's old but he fights prcatically against the criminal regime of Putin.
Who from cowardly European 'leaders' did the same?
I don't know

Obviously Putin got a problem because support of the lady will continuously increase in Russia

Obviously Putin got not just Yulia´s problem
Obviously 🐖 Putin got not just Yulia´s problem....

1708720542737.png

My private opinion, I have the right:
Yulia Navalnaya is like a minor character in a TV series who was suddenly made the main character, and the previous star was kicked out by the producers, killed off-screen. All because everyone has long forgotten the show and no one watches it, except for a bunch of hardcode fans.

Sure hope that she does not return to Russia.

The entities in the Kremlin lack any human decency.

She would end up like her martyred husband.

Forum List

Back