Mother of fallen Marine had her Facebook account deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Facebook deleted the account of a mother whose son had been killed in Afghanistan. But once it became public I reckon Facebook got red faced over it and restored the account.

Still, it was deleted because of her criticism over the lord and savior of the Left, which is Joe Biden.

I envision a future soon to come where they simply will not restore such accounts as they delete each and every opposition to the DNC off of Facebook and erase them forever, much like Stalin did his adversaries with erasing people in pictures.

Facebook deleted the account of a mother whose son had been killed in Afghanistan. But once it became public I reckon Facebook got red faced over it and restored the account.

Still, it was deleted because of her criticism over the lord and savior of the Left, which is Joe Biden.

I envision a future soon to come where they simply will not restore such accounts as they delete each and every opposition to the DNC off of Facebook and erase them forever, much like Stalin did his adversaries with erasing people in pictures.

Let's get it kicked off with erasing you.

Left Wingers can not survive the truth, therefore they censor the truth.
censorshipcriminalskjsnkaskajsd.jpg

So what? No one cares if I get banned.

I envision a near future where, if you publicly disagree with the leftist government, you'll be rounded up and placed in a "re-education center" to turn you into a proper leftie and if that fails, you simply disappear.

I envision a near future where, if you publicly disagree with the leftist government, you'll be rounded up and placed in a "re-education center" to turn you into a proper leftie and if that fails, you simply disappear.
Exactly. There was a Chinese mom who was terrified when she learned that her kids were being taught CRT, because she lived thru that in China, when kids had to report their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back