Mother has a son then changes to a man and then the son to a daughter

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
By CAROLINE GRAHAM IN LOS ANGELES FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
Her parents say she was born with a ‘fierce and confident sense of identity’. And that self-assurance can clearly be seen on the catwalk, where ten-year-old Noella McMaher has become the world’s youngest transgender model.
Noella – who fashion insiders say could make her first million in the next year – first identified as transgender at ‘two-and-a-half nearing three’, according to her biological mother Dee, 35, who now identifies as a ‘trans masculine male’ and cites Noella as an inspiration.
In an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday, Dee said: ‘My spouse and I are both non-binary.
‘In terms of gender identity, Noella came out before either of us. She was born with a fierce and confident sense of identity.
‘It first started at two-and-a-half nearing three. Someone would say to her that she was a cute boy and she would snap back and exclaim, “I’m not a boy, I’m a girl!’’’
But this story of our times has sparked widespread concern. One campaigner described it as ‘abhorrent’ and suggested Noella’s mother was actively pushing her to become trans.
Noella ‘socially transitioned’ at four and the family changed her legal birth certificate from ‘boy’ to ‘girl’ when she was six.
She hit the headlines in America last week when she became the youngest transgender model to walk the runway at a fashion show in New York.

Comment:
Children are malleable and vulnerable to being manipulated.
The boy didn't think that he was a girl since he was born
The boy's parents purposely convinced him that he was a girl.
Why do you think that they would do this?
Do you think that the boy will suffer from mental illness in the future?

AmbassPineapple.jpg

Forum List

Back